Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 98. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 07:15:31 AM
Yeah, It's nice move to buy some altcoins at the moment while BTC is at an all-time high. Cuz what I think will gonna happen after BTC bubble burst, all altcoins will grow high as f***

I got 50/50 on BTC and Alts now.
NO ICOs!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 06:53:14 AM
I think it's best to buy altcoins from top 10 , they are the most reliable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 06:48:24 AM
I bought a coins ethereum to take part in the ICO. It was a long time ago. Now I'm only selling the ethereum.
Activity: 94
December 13, 2017, 06:44:41 AM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin Smiley
Activity: 630
December 13, 2017, 06:17:38 AM
Altcoin purchase is always on going for me personally. Overtime I have realize that profit in altcoin is always better than bitcoin. Everyone is talking about bitcoin but many altcoin are doing 50x appreciation in value silently!
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 03:49:52 PM
I only buy ethereum, i think it has the most potential
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
I buy altkoyna, especially those coins which can increase the value, you can earn much. buy use of altkoyn for the trade purposes, especially these coins belong to 20 highest values in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 280
December 12, 2017, 01:01:12 PM
Of course, I buy. Especially now, the most suitable time for buying altcoins, since the bitcoin has grown very much.
During bitcoin correction, all altcoins will grow well and it's not a secret.
Activity: 180
December 12, 2017, 09:24:58 AM
yep, i have bought some altcoin,for instance Etharum,Rippole,Litecoin Monero and other some. i bought before 3 weeks and now all altcoins prices is growing up gradually.Mostly increase Litecoin and Etharum which i have purchase respectively $80 and $300 around.But now price Litecoin is $306 ETH $554.Hopefully it will grow up more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 09:11:32 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I recently bought Litecoins (for $ 85) and he now began to grow well in price. Therefore, I think, it is now necessary to invest in it.
Activity: 287
December 12, 2017, 07:37:08 AM
Bitcoins have proven over period to be a stable currency, but why do some still worry themselves and invest in altcoins that has been downward trend for so many days.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 07:32:28 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
It is good to buy some altcoins, it is a good decision to hold some altcoins but keep in mind that bitcoin still has the highest price so buying and holding bitcoins is the best option. With the current trend of bitcoin right now, you can earn more profit and maybe become rich in the near future. If you want to invest in altcoins, make sure you invest on those who you think has a huge potential.It is risky though because some are just shitcoins and you might lose what you invest,it is still best to hold bitcoins.
Activity: 121
December 12, 2017, 06:51:51 AM
i an buying alt coins.some of alt coins has a great potential value and some of them has less .but you need to choose the right one to buy.it really profitable if you choose the right one.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 06:49:43 AM
I have some altcoins in my portfolio right now like ethereum, litecoin, monero, dodgecoin, ripple, and of course bitcoin. Majority of my investment are in bitcoin. In fact, 70% of it are in bitcoin, and 30% are divided in different altcoins. As of this moment, based on the recent happenings in the world of cryptocurrency, particularly the continuous increase in the price of bitcoin and the significant drop in value of other altcoins, I don't intend to buy some altcoins as of this moment, in fact I sell some of it in exchange of ethereum or bitcoin. Maybe I'll wait for the right moment to buy some altcoins in the future.
doesn't loss? if you sell the altcoin you have when the altcoin price falls!
 is not it better to hold it until the price improves?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 06:22:07 AM
I am planning to buy miota and eos but its just a plan for now because almost all altcoins are in green, so I think it is not a good time now to buy I will wait for the altcoins to red.
Iota is the best coin to invest, a few weeks back the price was below $1 that time if you buy means now it's 800% profit. But no problem now also you can invest don't wait. IOTA is worth to buy at $4. I am buying NEM and made a profit last week. Waiting for one more movement to increase my coins. Bitcoin went too far so now altcoins are the best option for us to make a good profit.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2017, 06:15:23 AM
After 1 year trading on altoicns , I understand that more profitable buy and hold Bitcoin all the time long ).
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 06:14:43 AM
I am planning to buy miota and eos but its just a plan for now because almost all altcoins are in green so I think it is not a good time now to buy I will wait for the altcoins to red.
Activity: 93
December 12, 2017, 06:12:53 AM
I have some altcoins in my portfolio right now like ethereum, litecoin, monero, dodgecoin, ripple, and of course bitcoin. Majority of my investment are in bitcoin. In fact, 70% of it are in bitcoin, and 30% are divided in different altcoins. As of this moment, based on the recent happenings in the world of cryptocurrency, particularly the continuous increase in the price of bitcoin and the significant drop in value of other altcoins, I don't intend to buy some altcoins as of this moment, in fact I sell some of it in exchange of ethereum or bitcoin. Maybe I'll wait for the right moment to buy some altcoins in the future.
Activity: 218
December 12, 2017, 06:08:48 AM
I dont have a large amount of bitcoin for now but im investing on some altcoins and trading my way on etherdelta and bittrex . Recently I buy atlant and nimfa in hopes of giving me a large profit .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 05:59:24 AM
It’s better to buy altcoins would it be good to invest it and the stability of its price to the crypto market very profitable because the value is keep on increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: