Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 96. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 17, 2017, 04:45:39 PM
I am investing only a small proportion of my capital in altcoins, because taking into account the great growth potential that bitcoin and ethereum still have, my two favorite cryptos, I have decided to keep most of my assets in those two coins. Maybe at this moment I am only investing 20% of my capital in altcoins, but I must admit that given the great profitability they are generating, I may increase my investment up to 30-40%.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:35:06 PM
In the past few days altcoins price are cheap that's why I dicided to buy some altcoins which I think has a potential to be pump soon. All I am doimg now is keep does token and hold it until I will have profit on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
I have a very simple strategy. I invest in ICOs I like and then try to hold long term, min 3-4 months. This was my hair is not turning gray and I have the potential to make decent profit. For major coins like btc or ltc, I'm keeping certain budget unless some other coin shows up where I see enough potential.
I do not even know, and how you have a result, from what I know so to do now is no use at all. It's easier to bathe on etherdelta coins, or just sell x2 when you go to the stock exchange if there is a stir and then reboot.

I'm still buying altcoins because I feel I'm afraid of bitcoin. Getting altcoins from excahnge platforms is easy and selling them with profits is not that hard. I only hope they can make price rallies for us.
Yes, there is a possibility that in early 2018 there will be a full party with bitcoin in a bad way. There is such a possibility. I think that it is worth buying a few other alternative crypto currency.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 03:25:41 AM
i buying some cheap coin, actually i don't believe that coins will be pumped in short time next. i just hold it for collection and make  sell order ten times above than i buy it. for investment, i buy litecoin too, i see that litecoin look like growing up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 03:15:23 AM
A lot of altcoins are pumped. I'd rather buy ICO's and hold them for the long term as altcoins.

Those altcoins that I have are growing when Bitcoin rise. This is first of the second fork of BTC. I mean Litecoin. My favorite coin. I continue purchasing this as soon as I’ll get cash for investments
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
I gave money and bought only waves. but I've gotten a lot of air and I'm waiting for them. I will sell them when they are valued
Activity: 406
December 16, 2017, 02:12:04 PM
I constantly use this trend to better altcoins to buy while BTC is growing wildly, it is only necessary to understand that buying from such amount of coins! I suggest you look at the coin and ADA, which I bought today, with the drawdown and advise!
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
December 16, 2017, 02:11:50 PM
Certainly, I have invested my amount of budget in Bitcoin. As you can see, Bitcoin is too expensive and besides, it is just suiable for long-term. So, if you wanna earn money quickly, you have to trade altcoin such as IOTA, Ripple
Activity: 252
December 16, 2017, 02:10:37 PM
Its the perfect opportunity to buy many alts. To name a few I would say 0x, waves, etc are among my top pics. Look at how the money is flowing from bitcoin to ethreium and litecoin. The big cap coins are getting some love and if history repeats itself then mid and small caps should follow them now.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
December 16, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
Now it is already unclear what is better to buy, bitcoin or altcoin. Everywhere a strong risk...
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 02:01:14 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I can consider that altcoins are also good for investment. I am a trader and I hold many altcoins. Altcoins is also my source of income. I earned now many money because of trading altcoins.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 16, 2017, 01:57:56 PM
I buy altcoyins for trading inside the day only when the cue ball stops after rising or falling. It is at these moments that altcoins usually are in a low price range. When bitcoin grows or falls - altcoins do not recommend buying.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
December 16, 2017, 01:49:06 PM
 Sure, this is a way to make satoshies....
 Check market,try to read candles...buy,wait and when you see profit sell...
 There some alts for long term... like dash,lite etc...Buy and keep them...
Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 01:29:02 PM
Yes! I've some bitcoin and waiting to buy some dogecoin at good price.
Activity: 52
December 16, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
Yes i'm still buying altcoin and i always like to Invest in ICO becoz sometimes Altcoin can give more than more profit.
Activity: 172
December 16, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
I have a very simple strategy. I invest in ICOs I like and then try to hold long term, min 3-4 months. This was my hair is not turning gray and I have the potential to make decent profit. For major coins like btc or ltc, I'm keeping certain budget unless some other coin shows up where I see enough potential.
I do not even know, and how you have a result, from what I know so to do now is no use at all. It's easier to bathe on etherdelta coins, or just sell x2 when you go to the stock exchange if there is a stir and then reboot.

I'm still buying altcoins because I feel I'm afraid of bitcoin. Getting altcoins from excahnge platforms is easy and selling them with profits is not that hard. I only hope they can make price rallies for us.
Activity: 67
December 16, 2017, 11:38:27 AM
Currently I'm not into Altcoins , because I'm just focused on Bitcoin because of it's increasing popularity and price .
If I have to consider about an Altcoins then I would rather invest in ethereum or IOTA because these two are shooting insane progress in their charts.
So these Altcoins would be good option though there may be other good Altcoins.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2017, 11:36:59 AM
I agree that buying bitcoin now looks pointless. But it will still continue to grow in price. You can consider investing in Ethereum. It will definitely grow significantly in price.
me too that is what my views also. btc price is too high already and risk is getting higher also. unlike ETH AND other ERC20 token/coins price is still low and risk is  getting lesser. and i guess also that 2018 is the year  for all altcoins. good luck
Activity: 168
December 16, 2017, 11:24:26 AM
Activity: 37
December 15, 2017, 04:21:51 PM
I agree that buying bitcoin now looks pointless. But it will still continue to grow in price. You can consider investing in Ethereum. It will definitely grow significantly in price.
Pages:
Jump to: