Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 99. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 12, 2017, 05:43:53 AM
Altcoin are diverse with different idea on how to use blockchain and approach decentralization. I will keep buying altcoin  that pushes for ideals of bitcoin.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 05:41:21 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

No honesty i am not buying an altcoins i am gaining them because buying them is a bit risky because their are volatile and not as stable as other successful coins like bitcoins and besides i am joining in a signature or bounty campaigns and all those bounty rewards that i got in the us also called as an altcoins i think. And i am trading it when those altcoins are not that successful but those successful ones like ethereum to be exact i am just holding it because i am collecting a lot of it Because i am hoping that the value of that will rise also just like bitcoins. And when that happens my holdings will be worth millions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 05:33:32 AM
it depends on which altcoins would it be good to invest it and the stability of its price to the crypto market let's say like ethereum, litecoin and also ripples.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
December 12, 2017, 04:18:51 AM
I only buy ethereum coins, In my own opinion, Ethereum coins is the only altcoin that has the capability to grow its value and most of the ico's tokens that hs been released in the market is decreasing its value in to 50% when the pay outs are given in the participants.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 04:14:19 AM
Ofcourse i do. Buying / holding / trading altcoins are still the best way to increase your btc balance. And do not forget that usdt is also an altcoin. So whenever we trade BTC/USDT also buying altcoin. Altcoins are one of the main part of this ecosystem.
I never set out to sell Bitcoin for USDT, because I never took these coins seriously. The best Bitcoin exchange on Bitcoin, away with withdrawal in real money or storage for the long term.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 12, 2017, 04:12:45 AM
yes, im buying alts on some of exchanges, i just bought iop, kore, synx in bittrex hoping for a short pump, and making a profit. im just a short trader, and some i hold it til hardly pump.
Activity: 210
December 12, 2017, 03:36:22 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
for now, I am very hesitant to buy altcoin because many say Bitcoin will rise even higher. therefore I would rather hold Bitcoinku than buy altcoin.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
December 12, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
Yes i am but not every altcoin that ico is promoting and none of them i think is really promising, I invest on ethereum coins because it is the only coin that keep on increasing its value in the market so i prefer earning it rather than investing on new icos's.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 12, 2017, 03:26:08 AM
Ofcourse i do. Buying / holding / trading altcoins are still the best way to increase your btc balance. And do not forget that usdt is also an altcoin. So whenever we trade BTC/USDT also buying altcoin. Altcoins are one of the main part of this ecosystem.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 03:20:34 AM
Yes of course, there are a lot of profitable altcoins right now, for example LTC. I think that with the altcoins you have the biggest margin rather with the top coins. So it's good to invest something in alts to boost your incomes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 12, 2017, 03:13:37 AM
As I think this is the moment for you to buy into some potential altcoin. This is because altcoin is being diminished by excessive bitcoin as the funding from altcoin is being withdrawn. This is an opportunity for you to buy altcoin at low prices.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 03:03:49 AM
Altcoins are short-lived, but very promising. Especially now, when their price is at an altitude and is available for purchase. So with pleasure I will put up not even one alt and extra bells at once.
Activity: 419
December 12, 2017, 02:59:52 AM
There is no offence in buying altcoins, it is always good to invest in altcoins too as there are chances for the altcoins to increase its value by the coming years. To invest in altcoins you need to study about the whole crypto market which will give you ideas on where to invest or which are the best altcoins invest in that can help to get good returns as the price of bitcoins is way too high to buy one, you can still invest in altcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 12, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
Of course I am! Altcoins are very profitable so it is the reason why I keep buying altcoins. Trading altcoin is one of the reason why I becoming rich. Trading altcoin also is my no.1 source of income.
Activity: 210
December 12, 2017, 02:38:28 AM
yep to be honest all my money is in altcoin at the moment i even some fraction of bitcoin due to its rise up but i will wait and hold i think these alts will rise up in 2018 real quick iam hoping  Smiley
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 12, 2017, 02:38:15 AM
i always go to the altcoin because it is much more profitable than the other big name coins i usually do buy low sell high in order for me to get those profits but as of now i want to hold the other altcoin because i fill they will boom someday and when that time comes i will sell it
Activity: 290
December 12, 2017, 02:35:59 AM
yes i do buy altcoin only when my friend recommend me so i am not that type of person who usually a risker person i usally do play safe and think other ways to get some profit but as of now i hold some bitcoin and spend the half of it for the future
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 02:33:19 AM
The only altcoin i invest is ethereum coins and above that, I just work on bounty campaigns to earn alt coins then exchange to ethereum, Eth coins today is very profitable because the value is keep on increasing.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2017, 02:31:40 AM
Market as always create an opportunity for you to get an incredible bargain every now and then on quality altcoin. When such opportunity surface, your guess is as good as mine!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 12, 2017, 02:27:13 AM
when BTC in up trend, most of altcoin are in red zone,, if we can choose one of many altcoins in the red zone , i believe when bitcoin corrections the price of altcoin will rise, so knowledge is important in crypto investments
Pages:
Jump to: