Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 118. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 05:41:17 PM
I only have 10 altcoins. I mean 10. What's the point of having them, many of them are decreasing in bitcoin value even though they may be increasing in dollar value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 05:37:21 PM
Yes I do. Even the btc is so bullish it is much more easy to make at leas x2 on alts
Activity: 223
November 18, 2017, 05:24:29 PM
There are good coins and there are shitcoins. The market will always dip and moon.

Good coins will always be a good investmen over time and may give you more profits than btc
But for shitcoins.
, sell them immediately you make some profits

So yes I buy altcoins.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2017, 04:57:52 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Definitely, I bought altcoins during the bearmarket they have been in lately. It was great because almost every altcoin was a bargain at this time. It already payed of with the market recovering the last days, but it will even pay off more. I also buy bitcoin though. There is only one direction in the long run!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 04:32:34 PM
Buy altcoins. Sell them when they go up. Then keep money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
November 18, 2017, 04:04:12 PM
Yes I am buying neo! Huge news incoming. I think that china ban for ICO will be lifted and the neo will be backed by the goverment now which is huge!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 04:01:55 PM
i still buying altcoins from 2 months ago but i don't buy slow coins movements, i only follow what coins that is moving middle or fast so i can still make profit from the coins. but i am buying a coins that already in my wallet because this is my chance to add another amount so if the price is up, i can sell to make bigger profit. i think we can select many coins that could bring us profit especially now altcoin moving too fast because of bitcoin price is trying to increase back.

Personally, I'm constantly buying them. I didn't get profit yet, but I'm still attempting to collect enouh of them. If we get into a new pump wave, we can make some money easily.
Activity: 195
November 18, 2017, 04:01:30 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think that buying the altcoins when his price is cheap and sell them when the price rising is a good method to make money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 03:54:51 PM
i still buying altcoins from 2 months ago but i don't buy slow coins movements, i only follow what coins that is moving middle or fast so i can still make profit from the coins. but i am buying a coins that already in my wallet because this is my chance to add another amount so if the price is up, i can sell to make bigger profit. i think we can select many coins that could bring us profit especially now altcoin moving too fast because of bitcoin price is trying to increase back.
Activity: 5
November 18, 2017, 03:15:38 PM
So which alts you can recommend,guys?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 03:14:33 PM
Of course you need a little to buy. After all, they will grow in the future. The cryptocurrency will not disappear.
You are right need to buy but first surely done some research and check whitepaper of these coins before investment because many already dying after coming in market very quickly and some living on ventilator don't lost your money very quickly with these scams 
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 03:00:28 PM
You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
I'm sure in one thing for sure, this is that if bitcoin goes for more than 10 thousand dollars, then most of the altos simply can not survive, and it will be very sad. I hope that this does not happen, and this is with the fact that I basically have all the money in bitcoin
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
November 17, 2017, 03:24:33 PM
Yes! Well, I was. During the recent dips I converted some BTC to IOTA and Stratis. BTC has gone up even more which sucks but I know at some point next year when they spike I will have made the right decision. I haven't really bought any alts with fiat though, just my BTC. Now time to play the waiting game!
Activity: 518
November 17, 2017, 02:31:33 PM
Of course you need a little to buy. After all, they will grow in the future. The cryptocurrency will not disappear.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

yes I want to buying some altcoin.because most of the altcoin prise is now dump. so i think it's a good time to buy altcoin. so dont miss the opportunity. it's a best opportunities of money making through altcoins.
I think some of good altcoin such as: Ethereum, Waves, Aventus, Kickcoin, NEO, OMG, TFL
Activity: 42
November 17, 2017, 02:07:44 PM
I am buying altcoins because the price is really cheap. They have also good potentials to rise if they have a good team and a good project of course. The best thing is that some users don't know that these coins exist.

Thats why i want to profit now and get many coins out of it. I save my coins i sell it after a few years.
Right now, anyone not buying altcoin is apparently not being smart. It is going to be like heaven and rain pouring down when most of these altcoins start going green. I have some and I am still adding as they keep going a little down based on some percentage differences and I am so optimistic that they would give me a lot in a short while.

Honestly I am not a random picker because I do spend lots of time on choosing my preferred altcoins. Still I do not choose them for long term holding but just only for next jump.

I disagree. If you mean that you buy some coins waiting for the next cheater to manipulate the price, get x10 and then run with the profit, I agree, altcoins can do this and I'm doing a trading challenge right now in another thread. If you mean that some altcoins have a low price right now compared to bitcoin, I disagree. In my opinion, it's quite obvious that at the moment there's no altcoin that can increase its value against the bitcoin in the long run. Maybe ethereum and neo, but except for those, I see bitcoin as the best investment, other altcoins will only create new lows.

Just my 2 satoshis Smiley
Activity: 210
November 17, 2017, 02:01:46 PM
I think recently it's really a good chance for altcoins, because the price went so low. And I think after btc forking, the money will go back to altcoin and pump the price. Then you can benefit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
November 17, 2017, 01:59:48 PM
I am buying altcoins because the price is really cheap. They have also good potentials to rise if they have a good team and a good project of course. The best thing is that some users don't know that these coins exist.

Thats why i want to profit now and get many coins out of it. I save my coins i sell it after a few years.
Right now, anyone not buying altcoin is apparently not being smart. It is going to be like heaven and rain pouring down when most of these altcoins start going green. I have some and I am still adding as they keep going a little down based on some percentage differences and I am so optimistic that they would give me a lot in a short while.

Honestly I am not a random picker because I do spend lots of time on choosing my preferred altcoins. Still I do not choose them for long term holding but just only for next jump.

Great strategy. And i completely agree.
While nothing can ever replace bitcoins, there are still a lot of alternative coin projects that are really great javing amazing concepts and developers behind them.

Investing in alternative coins now would be pretty smart. Because I too am doing this or increasing the amount of token i got from a project. This is how the world works.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 17, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Activity: 238
November 17, 2017, 11:42:03 AM
Now is the best time to buy altcoin. because the maximum price of altcoin now drops to a minimum. The price of bitcoins on the contrary is now pumped.
Therefore, I think the best time to buy an altokan. Buy when you fall, and sell on the rise. After the fork, bitcoin will lose in price this is unambiguous, now the price is too high.
Jump to: