Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 117. (Read 16905 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
November 21, 2017, 12:24:32 PM
I got too many altcoins and I didn't make money with alts for a long time Cheesy
I won't buy more!
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 12:19:01 PM
yes of course this is a great time to buy altcoin because many of them the price falls as btc skyrocket. we can get a lot of profit if altcoin rises again as the original price
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
Yes, but only if I believe in it. Now in my favorite eChat (1 decentralized crypto-messenger) tokens. They have strong potential.
Right now I'm still buying. But I'm looking for a good timing. Timing to buy when altcoins drop In order to increase its price I will sell. only timing is needed to earn at Altcoins. So Although the price of bitcoins continues to grow, we still earn in altcoins. The only proper approach and timing is needed
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 12:11:28 PM
I'm buying Alternative coins, however, I don't do that with BTC. I use fiat instead. Hope that was helpful
I already bagged some of the coins when it was really cheap like centra , bitdice csno , ethereum, waves are really  cheap now after segwit2x fork these coins will raise for sure . Now it’s the best time to invest and double the bitcoin after segwit2x

i guess centra is not good for buy , because their token was dump from 1$ price , but this is just my opinion no offense  Grin
yeah , im too , this time good for investment on altcoins , i buying some ripple and eth for investment , hope this altcoins will got high price at next year.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
I'm buying Alternative coins, however, I don't do that with BTC. I use fiat instead. Hope that was helpful
I already bagged some of the coins when it was really cheap like centra , bitdice csno , ethereum, waves are really  cheap now after segwit2x fork these coins will raise for sure . Now it’s the best time to invest and double the bitcoin after segwit2x
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
Currently I haven't bought any single altcoin yet because I do not have the fund and capacity to do it right now so I am collecting funds first by joining promotional campaign in ICOs. Once I have enough fund then I will do trading and I will buy altcoins as investments. Bitcoin is the primary cryptocurrency now but I personally believe that altcoin is a good investment. There are may good altcoins listed in exchanges with good performances in the blockchain and are worth investing. Etherium coins I believe are good crypto and are mostlt bought if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 21, 2017, 11:35:01 AM
Ethereum coins are the only coins where i invest because it has potential to increase its value, The value of this coins today is $355 and i am sure that it will also grow like the value of bitcoins in the future.

Yes Ethereum coin is good for investment. I have also bought them about 4 months back. But now a days i am not really buying any altcoins. My main focus is to collect the bitcoins. Since the price of bitcoins are also increasing day by day, the more you collect and hold, the more profitable it will be for your own self.
Activity: 84
November 21, 2017, 11:31:48 AM
I haven't bought yet but I don't need right now. I participate in Crowdholding's platform and still I have gained some tokens just by be part of the platform. You sing up very easily and then get rewarded for your comments. Try it out: It is a co-creation platform - https://www.crowdholding.com/
Activity: 574
November 21, 2017, 11:12:39 AM
Not yet. But I will consider buying good altcoins because they will become beneficial in the future.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2017, 09:02:18 AM
yes i have some altcoins which really gives me good profit in daily basis. because altcoins are short time investment..
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 01:14:30 PM
For now I hold back a little on buying altcoins. As there was a huge increase in total marketcap in the last weeks there sure will be a decrease again when people start cashing out. This will be the perfect time to buy. Maybe this will happen mid december, maybe sooner. For now I just wait and dont buy anything.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:28:29 AM
Yes, but only if I believe in it. Now in my favorite eChat (1 decentralized crypto-messenger) tokens. They have strong potential.

Doesnt half of the cryptos have own messenger nowadays? Tongue
Activity: 91
November 20, 2017, 10:13:24 AM
Activity: 364
November 20, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
Ethereum coins are the only coins where i invest because it has potential to increase its value, The value of this coins today is $355 and i am sure that it will also grow like the value of bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 35
November 20, 2017, 07:02:22 AM
I decided to buy altcoins while bitcoin was high and right now I have a small profit. And then I think it will be more) Now I just think that it was necessary to buy more - it was a good idea. If something like this happens, I'll buy more
Activity: 29
November 20, 2017, 06:54:23 AM
One good thing to remember when thinking about buying is the weekdays & holidays.

For example people are taking money out for black friday & christmas. Also happens often on thursday / friday.
Activity: 246
November 18, 2017, 08:02:07 PM
Alts are at amazing prices right now. I've been topping up my bags as much as I can. Some great coins with great potential are going for great prices in my opinion. Loving the price of Neblio right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 18, 2017, 07:55:43 PM
Yes i am i love cheap price of crypto coins. especially when the market is bloody. i take it as an opportunity to buy, i guess all altcoins will gain profit by early 2018 i suggest to buy now and leave it a year so you'll gain profit!
Activity: 116
November 18, 2017, 06:53:24 PM
Iam buying only Viberate at low price and ethereum if he fells bellow 300$
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 05:44:56 PM
I bought different altcoins for bitcoins in the summer. If you count it not in dollars, but in bitcoins, then I'm at a loss. Therefore, I do not hurry to sell my altcoins. I calmly wait for the development of the market.
Jump to: