Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 116. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
November 22, 2017, 10:23:56 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

In my opinion, it is really complicated and too risky for me to invest on altcoins right now. Even though Bitcoin has been increasing more and more I just see some altcoin that is failing and getting dumped. Yes, there are a lot of altcoins that are cheap and you think that it can be profitable but It has more risks especially, if you are investing in new altcoin or if you are trying different altcoins. For me I would just stick to what I do and keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 08:40:49 PM
Im buying the same dollar value of quite a few. For some that means a lot of units, others, not so many, however its a buy and hold play. Pretty hard to pick what will take off next so I'm kinda taking a shotgun approach with Alts.
Activity: 99
November 22, 2017, 07:58:13 PM
Of course you need a little to buy. After all, they will grow in the future. The cryptocurrency will not disappear.
He does need to purchase some Altcoins if he wants to make money through Altcoins.
I am purchasing small amounts just to have them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
Yes purchasing a few here and there as well as participating in ICO in order to increase earnings Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 22, 2017, 12:39:10 PM
As the bitcoin rises altcoin prices keep going down. Every one of us must make his or her own decision of taking a risk into buying coins right now. Prices have fallen way down and it is hard not to buy cheap coin but the question remains will it be profitable? I personally am gathering altcoins right now and I will see later are they worth of keeping or will I trade for them. Buying is not an option right now for me cause I experienced failure last year in a term of failure buy of a fail promising but disappointing project. Like I said every one of us must make right decisions at the right time to be able to profit from the right altcoin.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
November 22, 2017, 11:55:48 AM
Yes, but I prefer to participate in pre-sales and icos because it gives you an opportunity to increase your invesments by several times.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
November 22, 2017, 10:51:56 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I do not buy altcoin because I do not have money but I collect it in another way and will exchange it with bitcoin to earn money

Me too, i don't have enough money to buy altcoins, all i can do is joining the signature campaign so i recieve token after the ICO ends. When i got money i will buy altcoins to trade.
Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 10:33:25 AM
I think this is the time of altcoins and almost altcoin price will go up according to time and the best option to take participate in altcoin trading and buy at good price for earn good profit and the best option for all investors and holders of altcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
Yes, im buying altcoins when bitcoin price go ups. Because that is the best time to buy because altcoin market is bloody red. That would be perfect time to buy

Same thing ! There are some good trades when bitcoin falls !
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
November 22, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
Well not right now because I'm focussing on the GIZER ICO that will come. Esports are the next thing guys. However I have some alts in my vision and when the time and price are right I'm gonna act.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 06:47:55 AM
Personally, I have only altcoins : BAT, XVG (very dip), STORJ, IOTA Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
Yes, im buying altcoins when bitcoin price go ups. Because that is the best time to buy because altcoin market is bloody red. That would be perfect time to buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 07:36:50 PM
I do not buy altcoin because I do not have money but I collect it in another way and will exchange it with bitcoin to earn money
Activity: 453
November 21, 2017, 05:01:06 PM
Yes, I accumulated a lot of altcoins in the last weeks. Alts are more and more unimpressed of the daily new Bitcoin All time highs.
Activity: 756
November 21, 2017, 04:13:32 PM
A lot of different opinions. But here, I think it's necessary to try and experiment. You can earn on everything, you just need to give it time and be careful.
Activity: 72
November 21, 2017, 03:48:57 PM
may be bitcoin is increasing day by day that for limit only after that we had go for alt coins at that time alt coins will pay more then any other thing at time will come soon because bitcoin can not full fill need of world transaction to be done there alt coin will b the main to go
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
November 21, 2017, 01:39:01 PM
I bought some last week and it was a big mistake for me. I bought some more today, so far I made another loss for my portfolio. Maybe it's the best to get bitcoin only.
I love buying altcoins because they are way cheaper than bitcoin and even more profitable sometimes. I currently invested on over 10 different altcoins and planning to invest more in the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
November 21, 2017, 01:33:37 PM
I am regularly buying altcoins from dip but I don't think altmarkets are in good shape. So many different projects made so much money but couldn't even launch working products so I dislike alts now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
November 21, 2017, 01:27:01 PM
No, not till now but i am planning to buy some good altcoins that will (most probably) give me profit in future. Till now i have earned a lot of altcoins from airdrop and ICOs.
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 12:43:52 PM
Yes, but only if I believe in it. Now in my favorite eChat (1 decentralized crypto-messenger) tokens. They have strong potential.
yes it is time to buy altcoin potentially to rise in the future because almost all altcoin prices dropped dramatically, if you can get a profit in the near future maybe we can sell it if the target profit in support has been reached
Jump to: