Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 119. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 11:15:22 AM
 definitely yes. i buy altcoins such as worth it altcoins. but before i buy some altcoins i do research for this coins. i invested in the lots of new altcoins such as ICO. it have fun in investing in altcoins because if you are lucky to choose you can make your money easily.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 10:47:20 AM
Its really worth to buy altcoins right now because they are quite cheap. ETH specially, I thought it would continue its rise however, I don't know what changes the mind of the traders to dump it and go to bch. Well we are really in for the money I know but I don't know really what makes bch a logical choice to buy today. I only suspect that with the plan cancellation, members of bch pumped their coin swaying some altcoin traders to go as well. But I will be careful though, as we all know that bch is not for long term hold in complete contract of ETH.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 10:46:00 AM
Yes when the altcoin reached the all time low price,i would buy it now is the perfect time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 10:41:14 AM
I want to buy altcoins for investment, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoins, because the price of altcoins is cheap.
but unfortunately I do not have enough money to buy it
Someone asking me if I want to buy altcoins now is like asking me if I want to make good profit. Who wouldn't? The best time to make good profit is right now and for those who have spare money, they should not just miss it, because there is going to be a whole lot of profit flowing in from those alts in just a matter of days.

If you pick the right altcoin, it will end up with higher percentage profits than holding bitcoins. 
It sure really balls down to the coin an individual is picking. There are even some coins down the chain that would experience some pretty good surge but it is safer sticking with coins with a lot of support that is down at the moment because there is no two ways about making a huge profit from them.

I agree with sticking to the most support . There is lot's of volatility in crypto but there is slightly less with the top coins. It was a tough ride to watch many of my smaller cap holdings drop 60-70%. Thank goodness for the recent pop in a few of those.

Now I am holding a fair amount in tether for the next good buy, always on the lookout for something
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2017, 10:19:02 AM
I want to buy altcoins for investment, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoins, because the price of altcoins is cheap.
but unfortunately I do not have enough money to buy it
Someone asking me if I want to buy altcoins now is like asking me if I want to make good profit. Who wouldn't? The best time to make good profit is right now and for those who have spare money, they should not just miss it, because there is going to be a whole lot of profit flowing in from those alts in just a matter of days.

If you pick the right altcoin, it will end up with higher percentage profits than holding bitcoins. 
It sure really balls down to the coin an individual is picking. There are even some coins down the chain that would experience some pretty good surge but it is safer sticking with coins with a lot of support that is down at the moment because there is no two ways about making a huge profit from them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:45:34 PM
I'm buying new altcoins every month. Maybe 3-7 new coins i get each new period.
Activity: 52
November 16, 2017, 09:40:24 PM
Yes, because when Bitcoin came in the market.At that time, a lot of people did not know about the importance cryptocurrency.After the advent of bitcoin, the people have to go to crypto currency after seeing their success.
And after that many altcoins coming in the market which are available at very cheap rates and are proving to be quite profitable.That's why people are buying altcoins.
Activity: 126
November 16, 2017, 09:06:54 PM
I think alts have already hit the bottom for this ATH (around 8k). If Bitcoin has another leg up to 8.5 or more, then i can see alts falling more, but i think its unlikely at this point. Resistance is strong at 8k.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 08:57:36 PM
Yeah... for sure I go for DeepOnion no doubt about their development in progress,
extra plus for the community contributing and support the development.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 68
November 16, 2017, 08:52:02 PM
Deeponion all the way  Cool
Activity: 38
November 16, 2017, 08:50:02 PM
Yeah now that bitcoin  at its high and alternative  coins is at its low then its a smart for those buyer waiting for the perfect opportunity  for the alt coins to get low. Its definitely investing time for alt coins while butcoin is the dominating at the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:11:53 AM
In actual this is the common thing in the bitcoin and altcoins field with combination of increase and decrease .
Here I myself have making investment in the bitcoin and also in the altcoins , Because I know that the price of the bitcoin going small small down but this is the first of the time when it is getting down after big pump , so it will once increase for small time , now next we can see that the price of the bitcoin if will go more and more down then surely if I have investment in the altcoins than I will make earnings in the altcoins more and more because with the down in the price of the bitcoin , the price of the altcoins will get up easily .
So here I  am doing both the work of buy bitcoin and altcoins , in small small amounts with every pump and dump .
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 04:25:00 AM
Yes, I like to buy altcoins because bitcoin rate is already defected price of altcoin and the altcoin price is already too much low and this is not bad time to invest in altcoins because bitcoin price is go unexpected pump from $3800 to $74000 and due to this unexpected high price of bitcoin the effect on altcoin inversely and almost all altcoin are available at down price and the best to invest for long term purposes. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 16, 2017, 03:22:11 AM
Always good to have other options. Don't like putting all my eggs in one basket..
Activity: 280
November 16, 2017, 03:10:31 AM
I'm still willing to buy altcoins even though bitcoin is very strong right now, buying top altcoins that are already has established their position in blockchain community might be a good choice but others who  don't have value up to this point is not a good investment.
Activity: 204
November 16, 2017, 03:03:48 AM
It is too risky to invest in altcoins right now since people are putting their money on bitcoin nowadays so i guess i will pass for altcoins this time but of course when there is a sign of life for altcoins i will buy immediately.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 02:58:24 AM
yes, if it does have the potential to have a high price, I will buy it. such as XUC, and others. so many coins that have the potential to have a high price. so, as long as it can give big advantage, I will buy it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 16, 2017, 02:51:05 AM
Yes of course, I buy bitcoin and I also used it into trading. For now I just wok out my trading skills, because I want to improve my decision making together with my mind in fluctuation of bitcoin in the market.
Otherwise altcoin is good substitute coin to bitcoin if in case that your business are using crypto currency.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 02:39:12 AM
All altcoins are low in price, good time trade. If you trade and hold with some good coin. I hope after 1year good value of altcoin and you can invest in online marketing and get more profit.  
Activity: 107
November 16, 2017, 02:38:41 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
At this moment I do not buy altcoins yet but I have a plan to buy some. buying altcoin is actually not a bad idea, there are alts that have potential to rise although most of alts are falling.It is a good idea to buy it until its price is cheap. I am planning to get altcoins like ethereum and others like lite and I hope it will rise.
Jump to: