Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 123. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 12:46:47 PM
Buying altcoins for trading is actually a smart thing to do, rather than buying/selling some stocks, which you do not know if they can be sufficient enough for accountable profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
November 12, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
Yea I'm buying some altcoins and will save them for long term investment mainly in ethereum. I also have got some coins which may go over a dollar per token shortly but currently the value of those tokens are low so I bought some coins too. Etherum and maybe bitcoin cash would be good to invest in.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
November 12, 2017, 12:37:53 PM
We buying altcoins at this time because this time is golden time for buying. Now altcoins's markat is very down. So we buying altcoins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:27:13 PM
Yes i am buying and selling it to earn profit. not on all altcoins some alcoins are shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 8
November 12, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
I am buying Monero
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 12, 2017, 11:55:01 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes lately I buy ethereum, I save this kind of altcoin and others in my wallet. I know it has a potential to gained in to the future because I strongly believe this all coins will pump up in the crypto market nowadays like bitcoin.
Activity: 101
November 12, 2017, 11:41:11 AM
Yes sure, if I see potential of that altcoin I am buying. I already hold altcoins and i ll get profit from some of them soon.
I mean why not, there are lot of altcoins out there are worth investing in. Yes we know that Bitcoin is number one yada-yada-yada but as an experienced enthusiast, it is more profitable to invest in altcoins. Man there are hell of a profit just waiting to be picked up.
Activity: 742
November 12, 2017, 04:24:03 AM
Yes i'm buying altcoin
and wait until prices going up
but some coin prices maybe going down and lower
its depends developments and community thats coin.. solid or not
my conclusion is yes , buying
Activity: 504
November 12, 2017, 03:49:48 AM
Yes, because you are going to get in other cryptocurrencies as well if you are really serious on earning a lot of bitcoins. It's another way to make tons of profits other than bounty campaigns. I always like to buy when they are very cheap.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 11, 2017, 05:12:10 PM
Yes sure, if I see potential of that altcoin I am buying. I already hold altcoins and i ll get profit from some of them soon.

As long as the alt coin I'm going to buy is on red why not? I've been doing this all time long and even before I got a lot of loss since I'm a newbie trader but right now everything looks to be good again. I have to keep on waiting for a day trading and eventually looking at the coin that I'm holding for that moment. And when something pump it about 5-10% of gain, that's a good profit for me.
Activity: 243
November 11, 2017, 05:04:44 PM
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 11, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
the uptrend is finish and now is downtrend so the thing to do now is sell some altcoin and buyback when bitcoin prise rise
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 11, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Yes I am buying many altcoins at a moment as the price of altcoins has gone down due to the higher price of bircoins so I think this is the best time to invest money in different altcoins to make huge profits in coming days and many new coins are launching so if you invest in those coins right now you gonna make huge profits once its listed on the sites.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 11, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
yeah now I'm thinking to buy altcoin because these days cryptocurrencies are become famous in the world day by day, no one knows about these currencies 5 years ago and k=now look at the its fame, bitcoin is good but i need to target altcoin which become become famous like bitcoin in the future, For this I prefer the altcoin which have bright future and and benefits it's users always.
Activity: 38
November 11, 2017, 04:18:53 PM
All about those alt coins!! With BTC I only have a little left but am just holding onto that for use down the line. I'm not even exchanging to BTC anymore, just USD! Wait for the dust to settle, the correction is underway
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 04:18:07 PM
Yes I am, If I think that the coins is potential to increase and has a big community, I won't double minded to buy but instead to get it at once because I know it will up, like Waves, ethereum, Litecoin and Myst.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
November 11, 2017, 04:15:03 PM
 I already had altcoins. I entered the remaining purchase orders to take advantage of low prices. There are a few ico I plan to enter. I think it's a good time to evaluate opportunities.
Activity: 196
November 11, 2017, 04:04:33 PM
Off course, I'm buying altcoins.
Activity: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:13:04 PM
Of course. I added my investment to ETH and Waves. Both altcoin is in my opinion have same advantages, token market. And so far, these two altcoins support me to get big profits from the surge value few months ago.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
November 11, 2017, 02:08:05 PM
For now i am still willing to buy altcoins since they are quite cheap right now but i will buy only whose price will make a sure pump after bitcoin declines.
Altcoins for me are still a good investment, they give higher gains Smiley
Jump to: