Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 124. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 11, 2017, 02:02:50 PM
Arrange good times to buy and make some money Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 01:55:20 PM
I am investing in the AMB. You can find it on Coinmarketcap, Etherdelta and Binance. The project is very promising as it promises to solve issues with food and pharmaceutical transparency by creating a blockchain ecosystem and crypto giants like Bussmann and David Drake  have backed it.

It has been growing steady on all exchanges, currently experiencing a small dip but not for long!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amber/
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=AMB_BTC
https://etherdelta.com/#AMB-ETH
Activity: 45
November 11, 2017, 01:42:51 PM
Bloody season for Alts, perfect buying opportunity imo.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
I have a BTC and some altcoins to minimize risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
November 11, 2017, 01:41:45 PM
Took advantage of the slight dip in LTC at the beginning of this month and BTC at the end of last month to invest a bit more.
Also decided to risk it with another ICO in November and see what happens. I like the idea that it is a cryptobank that will allow me to use cryptocurrency on a daily basis (Crypterium). So I hope it works out!
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 01:41:33 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I personally think it’s  quite a good time to invest in altcoins and ico’s. However It’s not investment advice, it’s just my personal humble opinion
Activity: 22
November 11, 2017, 01:27:35 PM
I'm dumping some bad coins of shaddy projects and buy coins of more solid projects with github activity and really users like https://appcoins.io
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 01:24:32 PM
I participated in Diamonds. They have a very good developers team. The supply is low and it's actually a good blockchain server
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 01:19:59 PM
Yes I buy altcoins and I trade them. I join ICOs too. More baskets of earnings, more profit. I choose good ICOs like Pundi X and Universa to mention a few and some high risks ICOs which will give you 100% profit.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 01:13:24 PM
I decided to buy altcoins while bitcoin was high and right now I have a small profit. And then I think it will be more) Now I just think that it was necessary to buy more - it was a good idea. If something like this happens, I'll buy more
Activity: 70
November 11, 2017, 01:00:04 PM
I'm thinking about diving in on NEM soon. 2018 could be a big year for it.
Activity: 588
November 11, 2017, 12:44:17 PM
This is the right time to buy Alt-coin. the price of BTC down usually Alt-coin will increase.
but sometimes it is difficult to predict, BTC down then altcoin follow it.
but it must be tried, at least we can experience valuable.
Activity: 574
November 11, 2017, 11:38:31 AM
i think it may be able to buy ethereum with fiat, and monero has a local bitcoins style p2p exchange that runs on fiat…

P2P exchange does it mean no fees required in every transaction or conversion?
It is good that having this alternative cross coin will give you hope getting good profits.
I think that in every transaction that will give an requirement to pay the fees or that will not work to broadcast in the blockchain. The fees is a must. you can't avoid it in my opinion or even you have tried to use the p2p exchange site.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 11, 2017, 11:14:21 AM
Moment is not bad, just do not buy now BCH Smiley

Why should not buy BCH, i see BCH is increasing strong and i dont know what did BCH increase but i think maybe i should buy some bch
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
Yes, I keep buying some altcoins weekly almost. Bitcoin's price is nowadays a bit high and there are many altcoins having good potential and their prices will go up soon most likely. So investing in this promising altcoins could being profitable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 11, 2017, 10:49:50 AM
Yes.i am buying altcoins. Some of them are pumping. And i am thankful that i got to buy before it pumps up. I am not afraid of btcoin being low. It has no other options, but to go up the coming days.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 11, 2017, 10:21:31 AM
Of course , always buy low(which they are right now) sell high(long term hold)

Its really worth to buy altcoins right now because they are quite cheap. ETH specially, I thought it would continue its rise however, I don't know what changes the mind of the traders to dump it and go to bch. Well we are really in for the money I know but I don't know really what makes bch a logical choice to buy today. I only suspect that with the plan cancellation, members of bch pumped their coin swaying some altcoin traders to go as well. But I will be careful though, as we all know that bch is not for long term hold in complete contract of ETH.
Activity: 140
November 11, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
Of course , always buy low(which they are right now) sell high(long term hold)
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 11, 2017, 09:58:15 AM
I am buying altcoins because they are very cheap and it is worth to use and buy our bitcoin or money because in the near future, i think they will have a recovery which their market will go up again and that will bring a lot of profits to us. Altcoins are also good investment aside from bitcoin.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 09:55:06 AM
It is true that altcoins are becoming cheap which we can buy easily but I am not buying one of them. There are reasons why I am not buying altcoins. First, I don't have money to buy altcoins. Also, I am not walking to the path of investment, even many people say that it will give high profit, I am still not willing to invest. I just wanted to earn cryptocurrencies, I don't want to buy. Even today's altcoins are cheaper, I am still not buying.
Jump to: