Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 121. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 02:00:55 PM
of course, that this best time for purchase of altcoin because of their descending movement since a week, the law of trade is a low purchase and high sale, with small coins you can buy more than other coins which are low now and to receive a mass prize when they pump over, I here have bought STRATIS, I will wait for growth now
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 01:59:56 PM
Like to buy altcoins is very profitable right now, when bitcoin has greatly reduced their price. Obviously. In the future, all violas will only go up, such as ripple. I advise everyone to do this because BTC right now is not very strong. What are yoy think about it?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 01:33:52 PM
Yes, I have some in bitcoin that is staying there, but I've also been selling alts and re-buying more for the same price as they drop... so a bit of both really.

before buying you have to find which one is best for you, That's why don't buy any coins without researching, I thought this is the best time for research and buy
November 13, 2017, 01:29:09 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Now it is risky to buy altcoins because btc is on the way now and all depends on its rate, if it dump then altcoin can pump,
but I think altcoin can give profit if I hold this long time, I saw not so much losses here
November 13, 2017, 01:24:22 PM
yes, i buy altcoin at this moment with my technical analys in short timeframe
in forex called scalping, because a few alt still good and increase its value at this moment and few of alt in concolidation mode too  Wink

yes you are right,, like eth ltc waves are growing, and here huge profit if hold this for long term,, in this moment bitcoin are increasing that's why alt are down now, but It will not always be there
Activity: 212
November 13, 2017, 11:14:28 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought some last week and it was a big mistake for me. I bought some more today, so far I made another loss for my portfolio. Maybe it's the best to get bitcoin only.
I am not buying altcoin but i really earning some altcoin when i earn in a particular signature campaign which i joined in. And it really helps me financially when that token price is high i will quickly sell it for my earning.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 13, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
I will also buy altcoins especially if they start from ICOs because I can buy with a discount or a lower percentage during the ICO presale and especially if that ICOs is a potentially hit their softcap or their hardcap and this is a sure success of an investment in altcoins.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2017, 11:00:29 AM
Buying good altcoin be should be something an investors do on a regular basis. I buy in season and out of season, when it is low and when it is high. There is always opportunity in the market. You just have to train yourself in order to recognize it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:56:59 AM
Yes I do buy..  Depending on their status
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
Yes i do buy some altcoins when bitcoin is pumping depending on their status. The fundamental and technical analysis, charting and research will give you knowledge of what coin will be profitable in that kind of situation.
Activity: 68
November 13, 2017, 10:45:31 AM
Of course I bought altcoins for me to invest. The altcoins I bought were ethereum and bitcoincash. I just bought 2 altcoins that because that's all I think is good.
What is the reason you invest in bitcoin cash ? Do you think it will replace bitcoin ?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
I think with the current circumstances with BTC prices are sagat expensive automatic altcoins prices will go down and that's when we recommended to buy altcoins it Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 10:32:20 AM
It was good idea to buy some alts a week ago. No you could have already received good profit. Now when biggest alts are in green it is very risky to try to gain with them.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

I bought some last week and it was a big mistake for me. I bought some more today, so far I made another loss for my portfolio. Maybe it's the best to get bitcoin only.
I also bought altcoins a few days ago when bitcoin price dropped by hoping to get profit because usually altcoin price will rise when bitcoin price goes down, but unfortunately I am mistaken, altcoin price that I bought actually dropped drastically and bitcoin price even up again, and I will lose if I sell it, so I have to hold it until the price rise up. Poor me, it always happen to me again and again  Huh Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 13, 2017, 10:22:27 AM
I already bought a bunch of altcoins when the price of bitcoin is going to the peak which is around $7000+ and that is the time i think that the prices of altcoins are so dump and it resulted for a huge opportunity for me to buy a lot of it. I am now green in the altcoins and even the price of bitcoin is going up, i don't mind it because i am still in profit in both sides.
Activity: 38
November 13, 2017, 09:29:04 AM
yes i am and i think best way to enter altcoin investing.. but u firstly know how to timing it onits highest bid price
Activity: 60
November 13, 2017, 09:20:39 AM
I think the most valuable part of a project is the team. Lately, I have been focusing on the team of a project and if I find classy people, I invest in their coins.
Activity: 200
November 13, 2017, 09:14:03 AM
ALTs are in deep regression comparing with Summer prices. I used to buy mojority that time. Not a big deal, not dying from hunger, but still. Noone knows if they going to grow.
Activity: 153
November 13, 2017, 08:30:29 AM
 have four coins: ethereum, Kick, strats and AppCoins.
Recently I'm buying AppCoins (https://appcoins.io) until the $5.000 limit of the pre-sale.
With the 200 million users, not difficult to appreciate 10 times in 6 to 12 months.
Activity: 29
November 13, 2017, 08:38:58 AM
My cycle:

Find something interesting -> do more research -> buy -> watch the price jump up and down -> try to find a trend to increase the stack -> fail -> keep whats left -> accidentally find new project -> start the cycle again.

Only problem is selling my precious babies.
Jump to: