Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 128. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Yes i bought altcoins too and it'a because i feel that some altcoins has potential too. I bought my first altcoins thinking it will rise in it's price but it drop and i guess i think i need to be wise on picking altcoins. But now i have several altcoins in my list but unfortunately some of it has decline in price. But it's my time to buy altcoin at very low price now.
Yes thats right buying altcoins is just a matter of how you plan. Buyibg altcoin also is good if the price is low so that you can hold more altcoins so that time to time when the price value is up you have a lot of alcoins to trade.
But in buyibg altcoin you must be active and wise to choose so that you won't fail. Sometimes we must do buying so that we can make steps for our plan in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 07:38:56 AM
Buying altcoins during forks is the best time to invest in them! Bitcoin dropped $1k almost in 1min. Then shot back up again. That seemed like a good time to buy Altcoins  Tongue
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 07:37:09 AM
I think trading fast is not an easy thing in the cryptocurrency world and I think it is better to tend to long-term investments.

I think not only bitcoin, but also ethereum has a good potential as a good long-term investment.
ugt
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ugchain.org
November 09, 2017, 07:14:22 AM
I bought ETH UGT  Kiss
Activity: 86
November 09, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
When Alt coin price was down i bought many coins very low price Monero,Waves,Ripple,LTC,ADex,NEO,NXT,ETB's,BCH,Monaco etc.Now my all coin rate are rapidly increasing.Very good opportunity to leave for buying alt coin.

This is the great thing about altcoins they are very cheap and they go most of the time down. They can also go really high and go 100x this is the greatest thing ever.

I have also bought some coins in order to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 244
November 09, 2017, 06:44:26 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
When Alt coin price was down i bought many coins very low price Monero,Waves,Ripple,LTC,ADex,NEO,NXT,ETB's,BCH,Monaco etc.Now my all coin rate are rapidly increasing.Very good opportunity to leave for buying alt coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 06:39:42 AM
As a beginner I think now is a good time to buy Altcoins while the prices are low, as Altcoins have a good prospect for growth and increase in value
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 06:36:31 AM
The best moment to buy alts was yesterday when the news about cancellation of Segwit2X has been appeared Wink
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 06:31:37 AM
I just bought Atcoin. I bought Ethereum and wave because it is likely to go up in 2018.
Activity: 238
November 09, 2017, 06:23:43 AM
Fork will be good for altcoins
Altcoins have been falling while Btc has been increasing
But things are going to reverse a bit
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 09, 2017, 06:19:12 AM
I sometimes buy altcoins for profits and sometimes I buy cause I love to invest and follow that coin. I think altcoins are legit if you can choose best ones. But I know some people basically hates altcoins and never invest. They say one and only true coin is bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 06:11:03 AM
Yes i buy when price is low and sell when price is high just to make some extra money.

At the moment is this Waves and Lisk.

Any other good coins Wink?
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 09, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
Yes your right , bitcoin now is almost 7,000 USD. It continue to move up and be known. While many of the altcoins now a days are bleeding. But if you are a trader of altcoin , for me it is the best time to buy it. Because when the time comes that altcoin regain its value you will definitely get a big income from this altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:23:33 AM
Alts only went up today because of people fomoing and closing their shorts.
Let it cool down a bit first.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 05:14:56 AM
Yes, I agree with you, the altcoins price are cheap now. You should buy right now and wait for increasing after the fork.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
Yes but not soon,  maybe after i've done my research. I am considering to buy eth and some cheap altcoins which have the potential.  Right now i am researching on some altcoins  suggested by bitcoin forum members.
Investing in altcoins is a very risky thing to do because the price per coin could go lower within a matter of seconds. I would watch the charts for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 04:09:02 AM
Yes but not soon,  maybe after i've done my research. I am considering to buy eth and some cheap altcoins which have the potential.  Right now i am researching on some altcoins  suggested by bitcoin forum members.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 03:44:30 AM

Yes bitcoins is indeed increasing tremendously in this period of time and with that Altcoins are veing covered up. No attention has been given to altcoins this past few weeks because of bitcoins being too much expensive. But me personally I buy altcoins, ethereum to be exact because I know that in the future they will be as expensive as bitcoins today and that will allow me to have  in my wallet. They also have potential they just need thea same attention as bitcoins have for them to increase their value.
Activity: 96
November 09, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Bitcoin continue to leverage their value, while altcoins are going down. But instead of make yourself to panic, it is a best time to buy for it. Then, when the time the bitcoins fall, chances are altcoins will turn to bullish point. Not all the time, but as i observed the market it happend several time times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 09, 2017, 03:31:59 AM
Yes, I am also buying altcoins. This is the best time to collect altcoins through ICO or market. ICO is good for initial investment.
Jump to: