Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 132. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 11:18:40 AM
Not yet, but im watching and learning atm, since there are many to invest in.
Im sure i will invest in something worthwhile, i hate losing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 07, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
yes im buying it and gain some profit from it. this is the chance to buy and wait the value to be pumped up. sure profitable i believe
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 11:14:08 AM
I'm already buying up a lot of ETH. I expect ETH will finally have another boom after the BTC fork. It has really lacked in appreciation the last months and it's evident that it's due to people choosing BTC over alts, just look at the market cap statistics of the entire sector. BTC wen't from a 30-40% marke share in the last months to over 60%! That's crazy! Everyone is getting into bitcoin because it gets the most puplicity, but when people will understand the blockchain, and understand that it's not only about the transfer of value, then we'll see the respective projects popping and gaining traction. It might take a while but it's definetely worth the wait if you ask me.
Activity: 144
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
November 07, 2017, 11:05:14 AM
In many cases the altcoins have kept pace with the value of fiat... but as bitcoin goes up the alts go down against btc. It is a good time to do day trading with alts at this time. Though alts that have been shilled hard in the summer are hurting now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 11:01:16 AM
Hi! I bought about 50 crypto-currencies and they already gave me 600% of net profit. And now wait to the moon them! Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 10:56:41 AM
I am definitely buying altcoin. Every deep in price have become my favourite moment in trading. The kind of bull that we may have after all the fork issue is clear might be second to none  in the history of altcoin. I don't want to miss that, I want to be part of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
November 07, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
when altcoin dump very hard,, sometimes i buy some coins and hold till grafic back to green again
just waiting and goodluck to me  Grin

Yeah same , i buying altcoins use btc , because i can got a lot altcoins when using btc at this moment.
im waiting too , waiting eth , xrp and other altcoins on my wallet have a green days  Roll Eyes
goodluck for u and me  Cheesy
Activity: 168
November 07, 2017, 10:51:24 AM
when altcoin dump very hard,, sometimes i buy some coins and hold till grafic back to green again
You are on right way bro...!!
I like this strategy because when alt coin big dump than buying alt coin is the best way.
After that when market shows up green signal than i sold out alt coin.
Activity: 168
November 07, 2017, 10:44:28 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Now alt coin investment is the best attempt.I think there are no possibility to again raising of Bitcoin.So i decide convert Bitcoin to Altcoin market.After 07 November Alt coin pump i heard.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 07, 2017, 10:39:04 AM
yes it is time to buy altcoin potentially to rise in the future because almost all altcoin prices dropped dramatically, if you can get a profit in the near future maybe we can sell it if the target profit in support has been reached
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
Activity: 294
November 07, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
I bought alts, such as EDG, ADX, 1ST and others, when they were on high, so now I’m still waiting for their raise:(Don’t do like this
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:51:22 AM
Guys, this is the time to invest in altcoins now..spread your money around. I just bought a couple more alts yesterday, Nem, Monero, a new token called Tio with a high potential: https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH    
Activity: 185
November 07, 2017, 09:47:27 AM
I'm buying Alternative coins, however, I don't do that with BTC. I use fiat instead. Hope that was helpful
Activity: 210
November 07, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
i am mainly dealing in btc right now,but at the same time i am also buying and selling altcoins for almost a same constant price for no or minor profit.
Activity: 126
November 07, 2017, 09:44:59 AM
I have some LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT movement to kick back in when BTC corrects itself. Then off to the moon in my alt lambo.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 07, 2017, 07:39:57 AM
I would buy altcoins personally if I had free money.
Alts on the very bottom right now.

Why did we get here so low?
1.Bitcoin is very bullish.
2.Market shakes off weak hands.

So in my opinion - now is the best time to get loaded with alts.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:39:37 AM
Yes I do. When alts are on red its time to buy and hodl. I join ICOs too. Invest on ICO with potential. Like Pundi X. I feel secured once I know I'm investing on a great company.

I'm just wondering if ICOs will be worth it again... I'd love to join one with a low cap, but those are VERY rare.
Activity: 86
November 07, 2017, 07:35:51 AM
Buying altcoins is not a bad idea. Everyone who has invested in bitcoin. Nearly knows that you can also get rich from altcoins. Sometimes coins get pumped up this is the time to sell it.

If you do this on every coin you would have a lot of money in one year nearly.
Activity: 126
November 07, 2017, 07:32:50 AM
I definitely do. Its just about doing your due diligence and looking at it through the lens of how institutional investors review traditional startups. Solving a problem? Is it a solution? Niche? Godo team? Good advisors? product? sweat equity? own equity? bootstrapping? etc. Doing this will allow you to cut out 95% of the shit. From then on you just need to see what the ICO's (post crowdsale) burn rate will be and if the founders are competent. Put in the work and you're good (mostly)
Jump to: