Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 135. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
November 05, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
Yes I do before, but now I realized will not buy anymore. All my altcoins bought before still holding now because of 30-70% loss. Since I started on bitcoin, I early introduced on different altcoins, due to curiosity  and lack of knowledge, I engaged in altcoins and went wrong.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 05, 2017, 05:14:02 AM
Yes long ago I bought Altcoin in order to invest. But after that sold it a little later. Because I have not had so much experience about investment. But I know Altcoin is very profitable. That's why I'm thinking that for a few days,  Altcoin will buy for a low price. Everyone will pray.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 04:33:08 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
to hold altcoins I did not buy it but I got it from following a project that is on this forum like a signature or bounty project
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
November 05, 2017, 03:00:09 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Bitcoin is very hard to earn today so Altcoins would be perfect for investments. yeah, I definitely support Altcoins but I didn't bought some coins because I got it through bounty campaigns and I decided to keep it while I can because someday those tokens will turn into a good money. Altcoins has good future too.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 05, 2017, 02:56:40 AM
Sometimes i buy altcoins for investment in the future if they have good concept and good team so i will buy and hold until get some profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 11:34:24 PM
yes i buy altcoin in the first run in the market and hold then sell to bitcoin if the price is pumping...probably i prepare bitcoin but sometimes i buy altcoin to if the price is low and have potential to pump..
Activity: 546
November 04, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Yes, but now is a not a good time to do that.
Activity: 192
November 04, 2017, 09:52:21 PM
Alts have been on sale for the last couple of months, i'm already fully stocked up
Activity: 140
November 04, 2017, 09:37:29 PM
I think this is the right time try to buy altcoin ,, when the btc price gets higher, the other altcoin price decreases ,,, we just need a strong mentality
Activity: 476
November 04, 2017, 03:48:18 PM
Yes, I do. Dealing mostly with ETH for a long time, I keep these coins hoping that in future this altcoin will start growing as fast as Bitcoin.
However, if nothing happens with the dynamics of BTC and it will be increasing faster further, I will make ETH-BTC exchange.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
November 04, 2017, 10:29:48 AM
Yes, I will wait few weeks more, I believe will be the best time to invest my money to a good ICO. Bitcoin correction is coming and I think and a good ICO must be on the way because for long time we don't have any.
Have you already chosen the ICO in which you will invest?
Activity: 294
November 04, 2017, 10:14:44 AM
Yes, it is a good time to buy some crypto currency because their price is very low now and one can buy them easily. There are many alt coins available in market and we have many options. Just inveat in them wisely because there may be some scams also. Just invest in them and get huge profit. Dont wait for it.
Activity: 159
November 04, 2017, 09:06:18 AM
Yes, I will wait few weeks more, I believe will be the best time to invest my money to a good ICO. Bitcoin correction is coming and I think and a good ICO must be on the way because for long time we don't have any.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 09:01:56 AM
Btc is great and all but I dont understand anyone buying a ton for 7000+

I would much rather put my bets on altcoins
Activity: 249
November 04, 2017, 09:00:27 AM
Yes it is the perfect time to buy altcoins since the price of altcoins is very low. After that wait for the time and have patience in holding it because sooner or later it will pump. So invest now with altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 04, 2017, 08:46:26 AM
As of this moment, I'm converting all of my cash into BTC due to the upcoming fork and I believe that it will rise up even more once this year end. As for Alts, I'm still thinking to make way a room for it as the price decrease is still low and some other alts still in the constant status. Although I still have ETH and XMR, I don't plan to add more for now like what I have mentioned. Why don't you try to buy BCH which I think is one of the alts that has the fastest rise among other alts lately.
Activity: 98
https://boscoin.io
November 04, 2017, 08:44:53 AM
Best times to buy cheap alts right now! Probably after BTC forks its price will correct downwards. Then alts go up again Smiley
Activity: 156
November 04, 2017, 08:44:41 AM
Probably is the best  time to buy good alt coins, but personally I wait to invest my money to a good ICO, just I wait for it
You are right . This is the best time to buy good alt coins . Because at this moment the price of Bitcoin is damm high and on other-side altcoins price is pretty low. I am buying some altcoins for future . I hope in end of the year all my altcoins rate will increase in good rate .
Activity: 83
November 04, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
Right Im onlu buying BTC and BCH !  That is nothing to say.
Activity: 691
November 04, 2017, 08:34:17 AM
Yes, I bought some altcoin which some days started to reawaken in market, after experiencing a significant weakening. With the ultimate goal having more btc, then i use altcoin to achieve it.
Jump to: