Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 134. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 05, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
Mostly i dont buy any altcoins i just go for bounty for all new coins like, facebook, twittter, like social bounty and participate in airdrops. Like this i earn them and as per the market i trade and do buying and selling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 06:09:20 PM
You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
Of having price down by most altcoins doesn't mean that it could be a start of losing it. This could be a reason of most of us are selling their coins, and this not a good idea. Because believing that it could be back to its normal price in the coming this. This is just an effect of continuously increase of btc price.
this is paradox, price goes down and coin holders get scared, sell more and price goes even more to down direction. I personally buy my favorite alt coins at the moment as they became bit cheaper to invest now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 05:43:32 PM
Makes sense not to try catching a Bitcoin rocket, but buy a ticket to a future ride in altcoins now
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 05, 2017, 05:31:18 PM
I'm accumulating some alt-coins yes, do not forget the rule is buy low sell high, altcoins are certainly low right now so it's a great time to pick some up and hope to profit.
Activity: 434
November 05, 2017, 05:23:58 PM
In my opinion it is time to buy altcoins.It will be absurd to buy bitcoin while bitcoin is rising so much.Therefore go towards altcoins

High Bitcoin price doesn't mean altcoin prices will be higher. Most likely they will crash together.
Stay in fiat, wait some time, when dust settles buy only major altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 05, 2017, 05:12:31 PM
You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
Of having price down by most altcoins doesn't mean that it could be a start of losing it. This could be a reason of most of us are selling their coins, and this not a good idea. Because believing that it could be back to its normal price in the coming this. This is just an effect of continuously increase of btc price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 05, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes, I am actually, most of profit was came from the altcoin. Because there is a big instances that you can earn in it if you buy altcoin in a cheap value then you know it was high before then you know that it will gonna rise up again if you hold it in a short term were you have a chance to gain it x 3 or more in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
Waiting is a gift that in this creates a great reward in this world (ecosystem). Maybe now is not a good time for the altcoins and all the attention is in the bitcoin, but that does not mean that it is his end. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:33:54 PM
If you were to ask 10 people what long-term investing meant to them, you might get 10 different answers. Some may say 10 to 20 years, while others may consider five years to be a long-term investment. Individuals might have a shorter concept of long term, while institutions may perceive long term to mean a time far out in the future. This variation in interpretations can lead to variable investment styles.

For investors in the stock market, it is a general rule to assume that long-term assets should not be needed in the three- to five-year range. This provides a cushion of time to allow for markets to carry through their normal cycles. However, what's even more important than how you define long term is how you design the strategy you use to make long-term investments. This means deciding between passive and active management

On the opposite side of the spectrum, numerous active management techniques allow you to shuffle assets and allocations around in an attempt to increase overall returns. There is, however, a strategy that combines a little active management with the passive style. A simple way to look at this combination of strategies is to think of a backyard garden. While you may plant different crops for different results, you will always take the time to cultivate the crops to ensure a successful harvest. Similarly, a portfolio can be cultivated along the way without taking on a time-consuming or potentially risky active strategy.

Activity: 398
Merit: 118
November 05, 2017, 04:32:51 PM
In my opinion it is time to buy altcoins.It will be absurd to buy bitcoin while bitcoin is rising so much.Therefore go towards altcoins
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:18:57 PM
always you have to have alt in your pocket . . .  yes of course. . .
Activity: 210
November 05, 2017, 03:42:48 PM
Now it's time to buy the altkones. Now while bitcoin is growing I'm buying ethereum.
I think it's a good investment.
Activity: 196
November 05, 2017, 02:58:39 PM
I am buy and hold strategy, but I sold a few of the Alts for BTC and will go back in the alts a few days.

Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 05, 2017, 02:56:16 PM
I have started to buy alts with whatever little money I had. Also I am exceeding my limit that I had to put money into crypto. From having just 10% in crypto from my total savings now I am increasing it to 15% because of the current prices of alts.
Activity: 742
November 05, 2017, 01:54:56 PM
Yes we are always buy altcoin because i'm a crypto trader so altcoin is my best way to make money from online. we know how to make a profit from altcoin and most of the people know how to trade and most of the people support altcoin . We are always buy altcoin and sometime latter sell it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 05, 2017, 12:53:33 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I have some funds remaining and i planned to use them to buy some cheap alts, but i will wait some more days, probably around the fork date before decide to buy something because i feel like btc can go up more and will make alt suffer.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
I have sold all my altcoins. I think we see a small correction. Afterwards I will buy again.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
November 05, 2017, 12:32:00 PM
Yes I am buying altcoins now. Because all the coins is going down now. And I am buying them because I want to sell them in future in a profitable price. I know that it is risky but you know that if there is no risk there is no gain.  Wink
Activity: 137
November 05, 2017, 06:27:02 AM
When bitcoin has high prices, I think it's not worth buying bitcoins.
It is better to buy altcoyins at a low price. The growth of these coins will still be
Activity: 163
November 05, 2017, 05:36:08 AM
You should finish phase 2x then invest and altcoin because the bitcoin price is currently high and is constantly increasing if this does not stop the altcoin will continue to decrease. You can also buy them now and sell them when you say 5-10% but you want to hold long the price of altcoin is now a good price.
Jump to: