Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 137. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:54:50 AM
Well, with the upcoming fork and the questions that it brings, it is a pretty good time to invest in alts. The prices of alts are also extremely low right now which adds to the reasons to buy.
Personally, yes I am buying alts right now because I am confident that they will shoot up right before the fork (as long as the questions surrounding the fork remain unanswered).

Good luck and remember this my PERSONAL OPINION, NOT investing advice!!  Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 12:49:37 AM
Yeah! Why not. I still believe some of altcoins can still provide an opportunity to gain profit in investing in a certain period of time determined by us. Although these days are seen many people are more focused on bitcoin because the value is so high, but didn't rule out some altcoins that can be trusted we can still use to get another advantage side.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
Buying altcoins these days is pretty good because its been going down.If your a good trader and a risk taker this is the best moment to buy it.Altcoins have different uses so its better also to buy altcoins that you can use as profit maker and you know how to use it.
Activity: 378
November 04, 2017, 12:18:07 AM

Yes, if I have need money, I will buying altcoins. Or I will collage altcoin from work
Activity: 144
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
November 03, 2017, 10:51:36 PM
with the current uptrend you can get a 10% gain on bitcoin in just a few days... but altcoins can get that to you in a few hours. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 10:32:45 PM
Alts are best bought when Bitcoin is uptrend but still a matter of timing and depends on alts you are buying. Some alts somehow are not that affected with the ups and down of bitcoin. Some are really falling hard when bitcoin are up/down. So deciding on what alts to buy during this time also matters.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
November 03, 2017, 10:02:05 PM
Some altcoins have been recover recently. If you are a fan of altcoin, you can consider buying. Bitcoin cash is an example.
Activity: 4
November 03, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
The difficulty I see with alt coins is that you can't spend them easily at merchants.
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
November 03, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
Just got in on cybermiles. Marketplace token with a huge partnership with the app 5miles that has over 12 million users. Then they're going to commercialize the blockchain.

https://cm.5miles.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 03, 2017, 06:29:48 PM
Yes I taking it for short-term.
I sometimes make a profit
As you say btc is rising as they're falling
I get btc with altcoins when btc price drops.
I agree buying altcoins and used it for trading is a good source of income, however you just need to monitor the fluctuation of altcoins in the market from time to time. Because if you can't do this there's a possibility that you mist the chance to sell it in higher value. Investing into altcoins is better that to used bitcoin in the gambling.
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Just bitcoin, monero, and a couple ICOs for me.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 03, 2017, 05:41:32 PM
A lot of altcoins have a good perspective comparing to Bitcoin which have better blockchain system, faster transactiosn and no fees, I think it's better to hold new cryptocurrencies
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
November 03, 2017, 05:34:45 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I am purchasing Bitcoin Gold. I think that the price may have a little bit of an increase when their network goes online because there is miners that want the coin as well.
That's smart, most people are investing in Altcoins right now and losing their money on their investment because the price of Bitcoin is getting pumped.

How are you buying bitcoingold right now? I went to their site and the links to the exchanges go to the standard bitcoin trading screens, unless you're buying from somewhere I missed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 05:29:56 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I am purchasing Bitcoin Gold. I think that the price may have a little bit of an increase when their network goes online because there is miners that want the coin as well.
That's smart, most people are investing in Altcoins right now and losing their money on their investment because the price of Bitcoin is getting pumped.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
November 03, 2017, 05:02:09 PM
Altcoins could'nt record a full success, except Eth.
I hope very little for the others
Bitcoin is still rising.
I bought ETH and hope x2 in 2-3 month.
Activity: 135
November 03, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

Actually I've bought one single coin during the last month. Anytime BTC went up and accordingly this alt went down I bought it at every dip. Now I stopped to do that due to lack of funds and I have to wait until the end of the hardfork  Cry
Activity: 476
November 03, 2017, 04:44:34 PM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because of their downward movement since week long. The law of trading is buy low and sell high. With little coins you can buy more of other coins that are low now and make massive gain when they will pump.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
November 03, 2017, 04:37:38 PM
I bought a little Ethereum, because it's promising. I'm a little confused by the incredible growth of bitcoin. This looks suspicious.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 03, 2017, 03:00:18 PM
Yes, Your words are true. Its really dominating the other alts. Its a bad time for alts and some holders are very panic to hold them up for long term. Ofcourse many of the investors are selling theirs. I would say its a time to buy and hold.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
November 03, 2017, 02:28:51 PM
Yes I taking it for short-term.
I sometimes make a profit
As you say btc is rising as they're falling
I get btc with altcoins when btc price drops.
Jump to: