Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 32. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes, I do not neglect to diversify my investment portfolio by purchasing several types of subcodes. As a result, many subcodes also show buying signals at the level they are coming from, so I do not hesitate to make the right investments with the right preferences. Of course, there is risk, but I do minimize the risk by doing research, which is why my head is comfortable when investing and / or after doing it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Of course I've bought altcoin, and wait for the new upco bitcoin I'll sell, altcoin price is currently very cheap so then do not miss this beautiful moment, because if it is up trend we are late and we just become the audience Cheesy
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
although Bitcoin keeps going up and growing, Altcoin still needs to be bought. because Altcoin is the best alternative to Bitcoin. and to anticipate the decline in Bitcoin, Altcoin can also be helpful and profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
I used to buy altcoins earlier, but not now. Actually I can say, that it is quite time consuming to make research and decide which altcoin to buy. But if you are ready to spend time for this, I think that this is a good way to diversify your portfolio and increase its value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.i usually dont like to participate in the forks, so i am accumulating some alts instead
Activity: 143
March 27, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
Yes I am currently trying to invest in altcoin. I bought a few of the altcoins. I am just a fad maybe I will be lucky to buy a little altcoin.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 27, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
I think that you can already buy a lot of altcoyins and tokens, they found their bottom, if they fall, then quite a bit.
I predict one million dollars by the end of the year! Everyone go buy RIGHT NOW! Use your life savings, take out a mortgage, sell a kidney; whatever you have to do. Just buy Buy BUY!

Seriously though, "expert" means just about nothing when it comes to price predictions.
Watch it drop all the way back to 100$ after 2018 HuhHuh
Were you around a few years ago when it spiked to $1,000 then fell to $200? Something tells me you'd have been one of those saying 'guys, sell now, it's going back down to $10'.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2018, 03:48:20 AM
I think that you can already buy many altcoins and tokens, they found their bottom, the price dropped to the last low.
Activity: 170
March 27, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
I bought 2 months ago ripple and etherium, hoped it would bring me a profit. But the market is all red, so I'm losing money. If I then bought bitcoin, then the losses would be less.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Now I have stopped investing in alts. As much as I would like to believe in some future of certain projects, but they fall in price:(
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
I prefer to allocate my investment to a few coins, so I have a lot of altcoins. This is quite safe, because if something happens to one of the coins, my losses will be minimal.
Activity: 198
March 26, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
YES! I have some altcoin's. I think They rise will be soon on the moon.

(ETH, NEM, NEO)
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
Yes, i bought some altcoins. I think it is good option to buy chip altcoing right now. I understand a lot of altcoing will be a shit(
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:38:16 PM
Yes I'm also interested to buy alt coin and hopeful it gives us a bright future. Recently it's position is not good enough because i think people get panics about it for that reason price go down but it came back again and give us a good future.
(it's a high time to buy altcoin and hold it)  
Activity: 210
March 26, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
I buy altcoins more often, then I buy BTC, because i see a grait potential in them. But BTC also will growth this summer and a also buy it.
Activity: 336
March 26, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
Now a lot of coins are well sagged, and you can buy profitably. Promising altcoins grow faster than bitcoin and Ethereum , so I try to participate in ico and buy on the bottom.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
İn the past days, the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, explained that the market had already reached enough volumes and signals that the rise could begin. At the beginning of March, Bitcoin, which hit $ 11,700, had fallen again due to its low volume.
It's too early to say that the bullfight season in the Altcoins started. Many subcodes performed better than Bitcoin.For this reason I am investing in different subcoins. Wink
Activity: 65
March 26, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Activity: 37
March 26, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
yes, I only buy Altcoins. Currently buying PGC and MNX. PGC has deposit on blockchain. Read this article for more on PGC.  
http://www.altcointrend.com/2018/03/07/pegascoin/
Activity: 295
March 26, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
It is a good time to buy altcoins now as you can see the charts. The rise will be soon, so dont miss the chance to x3 or x4 your funds in next few months
Pages:
Jump to: