Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 31. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
March 30, 2018, 12:45:40 AM
I'm getting altcoins that have an actual use now or in the very near future. For example, Monaco (MCO) coin will give you access to better financial products and crypto cards depending on how many tokens you have, so there is actually a use to getting coins even if the price trends sideways.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 29, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I try every week to update my portfolio with altcoins. Sometimes you can find quite interesting coins that just appeared on the market. Use Binance for buying new coins. There are a lot of them on this platform.
Replenishing your portfolio is a good strategy, but for the last month I'm in standby mode. Too much tired of the bearish trend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I try every week to update my portfolio with altcoins. Sometimes you can find quite interesting coins that just appeared on the market. Use Binance for buying new coins. There are a lot of them on this platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
yes i buy when price is low and sell when price is high just to make some extra money

Personally I think, buying altcoin at the time the price goes down, and we can sell some of the coins we have bought will be a great advantage I think it gives good results a few days later because, Probably the best just to get bitcoin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
yeah im always doing that because im sure that they can do more on them than BTC or Altcoins, so try to catch this train, which goes to the moon, because he will not wait for anyone. Soon the spring will come and the altcoins will definitely start their movement upwards and those who have time on this train will definitely be able to get rich
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 09:33:25 PM
reserved
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 09:25:59 PM
What I see on the market, that alts falls when btc falls too. When btc grows, alt flats, and when btc flats, alts are rising. So now is really good time to buy alts, but be careful, nobody know will happen tomorrow... Use stops.
I think that you need to buy gradually. Now a good time, but do not need to go for all the money. We really can not know what tomorrow will bring. It is better to leave a little money to buy at the next fall.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 27, 2018, 09:21:11 PM
For me altcoinsnis the most can give profit with a low funds or investment. It can double triple or anything what money you have. And now is the time to buy more alts before the comeback of the market. Dont forget crypto will surely have a uptrend so wait for that time

Alts is indeed profitable because you can buy them at a starting cheap price when compared to bitcoin and you can expect to earn a lot if ever they pumps unexpectedly but the problem with these alts is that they are seem stagnant and their growth is pretty much slower, maybe because they are not a highly volatile coin just like in bitcoin. In my case , i do not oftenly buy alts because im only foccusing on my bitcoin investments as my main source of income.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:21:00 PM
if promising profit why not our goal to invest to gain profit in investing even though price and value we can not predict with precisely its value
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 09:17:54 PM
Yes, because when Bitcoin came in the market. At that time, a lot of peoples did not know about the importance cryptocurrency.After the advent of bitcoin, the people have to go to crypto currency after seeing their success.

And after that many altcoins coming in the market which are available at very cheap rates and are proving to be quite profitable.That's why people are buying altcoins. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
Yes of course I'm also buying some altcoins toaje more investment assets for me to know their limits I mean if one of my coin has the better price to increase during this month I will add some investment to it for more income but if it comes to a coin of mice that fall it's price as usual I will not put the desire amount of coin that I always invest to that coin.
Activity: 201
March 27, 2018, 09:01:01 PM
Yes I am . i think they will be high in the near future. I will buy in more fo the coins to earn the money.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
For me altcoinsnis the most can give profit with a low funds or investment. It can double triple or anything what money you have. And now is the time to buy more alts before the comeback of the market. Dont forget crypto will surely have a uptrend so wait for that time
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 27, 2018, 08:08:38 PM
What I see on the market, that alts falls when btc falls too. When btc grows, alt flats, and when btc flats, alts are rising. So now is really good time to buy alts, but be careful, nobody know will happen tomorrow... Use stops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
Investing on small altcoins could be a good investment in the future. Like BTC, it started from nothing. People are only overlooking BTC since they are not really believing in its capability. The hype nowadays is through the roof and people who bought BTC before are now profiting from it big time.
Activity: 364
March 27, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
yeap I buy ALT, I save and I am happy to have it, hoping some time in the future I have alt that rises in price it gives me more profit.  buy alts now before mooning soon.
Activity: 658
March 27, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
I am buying Altcoin that are especially very useful bit are bleeding due to hyper reactional behavior of cryptocurrency users and investors.  Anyone in cryptocurrency for at least four years should know we have seen worse market than what we are seeing right now.
Activity: 204
March 27, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
Why not? We all kind of know that this is not the end of crypto currency. It has a long way to go. We must invest in altcoins as they are cheaper now. Some will skyrocket even before we know.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 04:18:08 AM
It's a very big drop now. I don't know how long it'll last. Everything I bought three months ago fell very much in price. However, if you want to buy altcoins, now is the time.
Pages:
Jump to: