Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 39. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 22, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
yes, I always buy altcoin to be an investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
March 22, 2018, 07:11:40 AM
Even i make a huge loss since the big dump with my altcoins, im still buying altcoins. Why im doing these? Because with altcoins you have more chances to make a big profit. Bitcoin maybe rises 50% and thats a lot. Altcoins can do a 100x with being worth maybe 2 dollars and have a total market cap of 100millions, which nevertheless has enough space to the bottom, which means there are already chances that the coin can go much higher and do a 200x.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:08:43 AM
Once I have enough money then I will do trading and I will buy more altcoins as investments. Bitcoin is the primary cryptocurrency now but I personally believe that altcoin is a good investment. There are may good altcoins listed in exchanges with good performances in the blockchain and are worth investing.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

This is one of the best times to buy altcoins, the prices have been affected by the red zone and most good coins are now cheaply available, im stocking alts as much as i can,so buy but be very choosy on the kind of coins you buy.
Activity: 37
March 21, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
I buy ONLY altcoins because I see more potential to earn via buying them!
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
Yes, I like to distribute my money for a few coins, though the main contribution I have to bitcoin. This limits me from the risk of failure of one of the coins.
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
if you have more money suggest me buy coin which decrease more than 50% from chart price nearest, because few days later you will experience profit, this is for trader. If you want to invest in my advice ico look at and learn at wibsite https://icobench.com
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Hi) i think that bitcoin cash will show good results, because even during the periods of the fall of the cryptocurrency market it did not become cheaper as quickly as other coins.
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
A friend of mine been buying only altcoins and lost lot of money. But it's incorrect if you are going to buy bitcoin only: some little number of trusted altcoins are a pretty nice for investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
Yes I buy alternative coins. I have dodge coin, ripple, ethereum and etc.
I always support alternative coins because it can help to raise the community of using electronic coins in the cryptocurrency. The legacy of their company will improve if we will support them.
Activity: 51
March 21, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
Buy altcoin before hardforcom, it will be a good solution. I think altcoins take off after hardforka. This decision is due to the fact that history repeats itself. We will proceed from the technical analysis)
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
You can get an equal amount of BTC and forked coins by participating in a fork, but the same goal can be achieved with alts. Because with Dip you can double your BTC later, you can use BTC to buy more fork coins. So yes, I am buying altcoins.
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
Many altcoins have a better perspective compared to Bitchin with better blockchain system, faster transactiosn and no fee, I think it is better to hold new cryptocurrencies
Activity: 49
March 21, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because of their downward movement for longer than weeks. The rule of trade is fewer buy and sells. With a small coin you can buy more coins that are lower and get a tremendous benefit when they pump.
Activity: 49
March 21, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
I buy a little altcoin because altcoin has a good future.
Now that altcoin prizes are small, there is a possibility of a rise, so you can make a good profit. It also hides BTC because we want BTC to be higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Yes, I buy various altcoins. I invest in crypto currency and try to diversify my portfolio. I buy both reliable and "big" altcoins and small promising ones. I hold almost everything I buy so I think that the next few years the crypto currency will be the best investment decision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 21, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
i think the market is still on waves and its not a good time to buy altcoins for those long time holders, but we can make short term trading each time a big fall happens to maket money
March 21, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC has been increasing.
Although we all have bought Bitcoin and make it an investment asset. But we do not forget Altcoin too. Because of a lot of Altcoins who have good prospects for the future. You just need to be careful and smart in choosing it. I think we should not just stick to Bitcoin even though the price of Bitcoin increases much higher than other coins.
Activity: 70
March 20, 2018, 06:38:51 PM
Yes I am buying Alts! I think it's a great time to acquire some altcoins! Get them at a discount while Bitcoin is up! I will continue to fill my bags! This market isn't dead and everyone that cashed out or didn't buy more during the dips will regret it!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 12:51:30 AM
Yes, I am buying some promising alts , because I believe if I buy 5 alts , 1 or 2 will skyrocket  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: