Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 73. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 16, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
I buy altcoins that are sold at the IDEX. Get and idex membership token are very good coins to investment.
A few hours ago the price of GET was very low and gave a great buy opportunity
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 16, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

i already collect so much altcoin since btc down to from 10k till 6k.
and now i still collect when i have free money.
i believe btc will rise again and altcoin will follow it.
dont trust fud out there.btc and altcoin still have a bright future
Yeah I have a lot of altcoins in my portfolio and don’t just set it aside there are lot altcoins that become profitable when time come and even become a millionaire because of altcoins because some altcoins with good working product will become profitable when the product hit in the market. Even if ICO others are just pump , dump and vanish but those good ICO will become more valuable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 16, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
No. As of now I am not buying altcoins but my mind is open to buy some altcoins someday. I'm still a student. I can't handle or pay attention more in cryptocurrencies. For me, buying altcoins is for those who only who want to trade or already a trader.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 11, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

i already collect so much altcoin since btc down to from 10k till 6k.
and now i still collect when i have free money.
i believe btc will rise again and altcoin will follow it.
dont trust fud out there.btc and altcoin still have a bright future
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
February 11, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
I am buying and storing every capable of Altcoin for future appreciation. And I hope it will reward for my patience.

I mostly investing in infrsture projects instead of investing in dapps.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
I'm actively buying altcoins that I think have good prospects, and now I've got my 15 altcoin reliably that I'm sure will make me rich by the end of the year.  Smiley
Yes actually i have plenty of coin right now, i buy a lot because i know it gives me profit someday, and i picked the coins that have potential to giving me a lot of earning when the value rise. Also this is the right time to buy for me because its cheaper price, so isugfest to all to buy more coins right now.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:16:12 PM
I`m waiting gor next market`s move, then i decide)
Activity: 1022
February 11, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
with the contrast indication on classical theory that economy equilibrium stands for the aggregation of market demand and supply or real economy factors along with the reference on the dispute of price determination,
and the initials on customs with crypto currency to work with the exchange on micro and nanos,
the decision of buying helps investors to gains with the beginning chance as collecting following returns on manage with the international finance exhibition to gains of shifts as attaining the higher level of might with future compliance.

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 11, 2018, 12:08:15 PM
Currently I have invested in several Altcoin projects. Previously I invested in Antshare (Neo), Nimfa, ETHLEND and Socifi. I am planning to buy more Socifi because of the high potential this project is very promising.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Of course I do, buying Altcoins from my Crypto Assets is what I'm always doing because I'm doing.
New Altcoins having less value although they have most effective projects but they just need to prove that they're worth investing that's why if you're lucky like me that I bought a bunch of Oyster Protocol PRL last November and then I sell them off while it surged $4.2 after 6 months so I get a lot of profits and I'm one of the new Crypto Millionaire in my town.
And last 5 days, I bought back Oyster PRL because it dropped low and I know that it will soon pump up and get another profit again.
Congratulations !I'm not a millionaire yet, but I hope that I will succeed, too. I'm buying altcoins now, because I know that soon they will grow in price!
Now I'm interested in your altcoyin! Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
Altcoins are becoming cheap which we can buy easily but I am not buying one of them. There are reasons why I am not buying altcoins. First, I don't have money to buy altcoins. Also, I am not walking to the path of investment, even many people say that it will give high profit, I am still not willing to invest. I just wanted to earn cryptocurrencies, I don't want to buy. Even today's altcoins are cheaper, I am still not buying
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
I bought some altcoindan I think the reason I bought some altcoin because the first is for now now I should not be fixated on one type of coin only. nowadays the average price of altcoin is so low so I think this is the right time to buy some altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 11, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
I only buy altcoins because you can really make a lot of money there. In bitcoin is not risk to invest

Off course i am buying altcoins because there are so many altcoins that has a really bright future, and i am buying altcoins because it has a lower price compare to bitcoin, and i am buying altcoins bacause i believe that altcoins can help me to be rich someday.
Activity: 364
February 11, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
No, I have never invested in altcoin, I also never put my money on bitcoin because I am still young and I do not have the money to buy alt coins and bitcoins. Many alt coins right there are actually useless and pointless to invest to. Some have a fairly good price and most are actually shit and priceless, some are considered shit coins because it is useless and does not benefit the holder. I just join campaigns so that I can earn altcoins and also bitcoins, but if I have money,I would prefet to invest it on bitcoin and some other promising altcoins.
Activity: 286
February 11, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
Yes, bitcoin prices are declining. So for now I do not buy altcoin, I think buying bitcoin now will be profitable in the future, this is because bitcoin prices are down. The possibility of a digital currency (BTC) has a stable price, even though the bitcoin price is still at $ 8000. So, believe me that prices will rise again.
I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of altcoin eventhough bitcoin price now is not but they are now on the stage of recovery.  And i agree that buying a highly profitable investment opportunities will have its brighter future.
February 11, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
I only buy altcoins because you can really make a lot of money there. In bitcoin is not risk to invest

Yes i am buying altcoins, but i am only buying altcoins that has a lower price but also have a bright future just like buying TIO and ripple both of this altcoins has a lower price but i know in the future the value of it is we will pump and i am also buying ethereum because it is the best altcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
Activity: 433
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 11, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
yes, almost every day I buy altcoin when the price is low and when the price has gone up I will go straight to sell it. But there is also some coin that I hold for investment.
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 11, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
Now is the best time to buy altcoins bcz prices fell and wait until they will go to the moon.
Yes i am buying altcoins because i am confident that altcoins can really help me to have a lot of profit in the future, and i am buying more altcoins right now because there are so many altcoins that dump its value very high on the market.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
Yes, bitcoin prices are declining. So for now I do not buy altcoin, I think buying bitcoin now will be profitable in the future, this is because bitcoin prices are down. The possibility of a digital currency (BTC) has a stable price, even though the bitcoin price is still at $ 8000. So, believe me that prices will rise again.
I agree with you! This is the most correct strategy in the current situation on the market. But do not forget about ETH. Perspective is not worse than BTC!
Pages:
Jump to: