Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 75. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes I would invest in altcoins with a good project, and yes BTC is quite more favorable to invest with because we already seen it's capability to rise in the market. But if we're talking about profit, the popularity of bitcoin right now would give you less probability to lose profit but the big kick of price value would might be in some altcoins that has new ideas better than the usual which would attract more market.

Been there and I'm regretting of not having patience with the possibility  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
February 09, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
though cheap price it doesnt mean its not worth investing many altcoins is deserve to our attention some alts are good investment, like ethereum and other altcoins out there. for me il buy alts though bitcoin is good alts are less price and i can hold and buy more tokens in a cheap price.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
of course i do it, I am sure it will make me successful because I think that follow the bounty campaign less because we will only get paid after the project is finished and it takes months, if we trade altcoin we can gain profit at any time even though altcoin is at high risk but i am sure it will work, this just takes less capital than buying btc
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
Yes I'm buying Altcoins now especially with the ever-increasing price of bitcoins continuing to tumble altcoins. So we can buy cheap altcoins today. And definitely increase the price again they will earn on our investments. So buy that while it's at a low cost because the market will definitely be green in the coming days especially now that the price of bitcoins is falling again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
I noticed that it became better to invest in new projects than buying coins on the exchange. Now a good trend for the ICo has started and it's good. I advise you to look at new projects on the market, many of them are very good at technology
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
yes i do some of them are: stratis, eos, deep onion, ethereum, civic,ox,cardano, bitcoin gold,utrust, bitdegree
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 08, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
I constantly buy and sell altcoins, because I am a trader. Thanks to the altcoins, I get a very good income. I can not now imagine my life without crypto.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Of course I buy them!the first is that they are now groping the bottom!!and then it is easier to fly to the moon)))well, this is my opinion!
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Yes I still buy altcoin to do trading, because there are some altcoin which has a great profit opportunity if in trading. Because for now my capacity is not qualified if I buy bitcoin, if I have the capital I also prefer to buy bitcoin than altcoin
Activity: 234
February 08, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
This weeks altcoins price are cheap that's why I decided to buy some altcoins which I think has a potential to be pump soon. All I am doing now is keep does token and hold it until I will have profit on it. Get a lot ICON in last week and ADA.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
As the bitcoin rises altcoin prices keep going down. Every one of us must make his or her own decision of taking a risk into buying coins right now. Prices have fallen way down and it is hard not to buy cheap coin but the question remains will it be profitable? I personally am gathering altcoins right now and I will see later are they worth of keeping or will I trade for them. Buying is not an option right now for me cause I experienced failure last year in a term of failure buy of a fail promising but disappointing project. Like I said every one of us must make right decisions at the right time to be able to profit from the right altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
February 08, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
With the fall of everything, I'm currently just waiting to see some steady recovery again. Once I see that I'll buy back into the alts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
The best time to invest in a market is when this market is down.
However, do not buy all the coins in a single shot, try to buy your currency periodically, this way you can have a good average purchase price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 08, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
I am definitely into altcoins and ICO's . To be honest I don't have any major coin as I strong believe that the only way you make money multifold is only by taking risk of course you gotta DYOR before risking
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 08, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
Yes especially whilst ETH was so low a few days ago... there was a great investment opportunity whilst ETH was around $580 at this point, I would think that in reality it would be best to lay off for now until the market fixes itself for the future. Wait for your desired alts to get listed on better exchanges and then buy (try not to use etheredelta too much)
Activity: 350
February 08, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Yes, I am currently now buying alternative coins since just like bitcoin it is alternative source of income which will help me alot.
Activity: 205
February 01, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
I always buy altcoins and keep some of them as longterm because its more profitable than hodl bitcoin.
Activity: 128
February 01, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
I think there are good coins which are giving good buying opprotunities in these times. In my opinion, after the bitcoin, it can be a really good time to buy stellar or litecoin, according to market tables.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 01, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
yes, I always buy altcoin but I prefer the newly emerging altcoin because it definitely gives more profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
Of course, I buy altcoins, because I think that they will be of great benefit to the holders of the tokens, because they will develop in any case, of course, if the developers of the project will not forget about their projects
Pages:
Jump to: