Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 18. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 23, 2018, 07:50:47 PM
No. I'm not into dreaming of having my own coin. The responsibility behind is too much. I would just rather be a investors or person to support a coin or token. But I would like to get closer to people who has so much influence on crypto though, that would be an amazing experience. Imagine getting to know the like of Vitalik, lol.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
No, creating an ICO and its corresponding token is very easy, but continuing its development up to the end according to the set roadmap is the hardest. This is where most ICO projects failed. The failed to do whatever they had stated in their plan. So, I will not launch my own coin. It is easier said than done. The technicality of the process is beyond what you think of. If it is very easy, then why were so many coins that have no value.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 07:41:31 PM
Yes, I have such dream, because it is like my coin. It will be my own coin with name devoted to me or my idea.
I am dreaming about it,but I don't want it to be baseless
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
It is so easy to do now that ICOs are becoming really scammy and finding a good bounty is almost impossible. I'd like to launch a good coin with full transparency but those days are over now, too much regulation now
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
No, I don't see the point. The market is so oversaturated with coins. To produce coins is only if it is necessary.
Activity: 910
December 23, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
I have some thoughts about creating a product that would be a good project. And its creation doesn't require large financial expenditures, only time. And, of course, it will take good advertising to interest people, but this, today when there is a lot of everything, it will not be easy.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
I never dreamed of my own coin. I do not have any breakthrough ideas that I would like to embody by creating my own coin. I do not want to create a fraudulent project with the aim of stealing money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
Honestly, I want to release my own ICO project. There is also a unique idea that I do not want to disclose but in my opinion the project will be in demand by the whole market from a financial point of view ! I would create a website but not sell tokens through it. I would go to the stock exchange and transferred the pool that was prepared for sale and would sell coins through the market at its own price which will indicate in the order !
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 23, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
I have a plan to bring a Medical Health Service project into the blockchain technology. I talked with some experienced Doctor and Advisor but I have no plan to launch ICO, Our Health token will work to give free health service to the needy people! This is my dream project and I will try hard to make it successful and popular in my country! I am working with the names and domains now, so, I am not able to mention the ticker or name! Once I finish everything I will make an ANN here.  Cheesy
Activity: 334
December 23, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
I would also like to add a topical issue.If you have a good idea to create your own token, what price does it take to assemble a team of professionals and what costs approximately go to marketing?
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 04:43:50 PM
No, I do not dream, it needs to be understood in programming. From airdrop there is no sense. Although if you run the project as one or a small team without funding, you can make airdrop to attract people and create liquidity.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Well, there was a time when i was planning to launch a coin without much planning, but then i got to my senses and stopped myself from doing that. I may at some stage of my life launch a token/coin provided that i get a good idea that can materialize and multiply the investment of the investors only then i'll go for it otherwise i'll just remain a bounty hunter.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

If I were to launch coins I would focus on problems that has to do with reverse transfers. To Tackle token loss. But in this bear market, it will be very difficult to raise funds for such project during ico
Activity: 420
December 23, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
for myself, if I make a coin or token, the plan that I make is the ico project that is really clear about the vision and mission of the project that we are going to build so that it attracts investors to invest in our project and not become a temporary project that lasts only a few moments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 23, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
Well i never think about that. If i could i wont make my own coin. Because it takes a lot times, energy and money. Also the responsibilty for is huge im not sure i can run it. Im just support the cryptocurrency and hopes the market will recover.
If you have a problem in terms of funding, ICO is the best solution for now, the most important thing is that you have a unique idea and can be categorized as one of the coins that can be used by everyone. need. Everyone is free to make crypto currency, but to make it a matter of quality and value issues, it's very useless to make a coin but it has no value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 23, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
I dont need to create my own project, but it would be nice if someone hires me as a blockchain consultant or something else. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby and if I can work for crypto, it would be my dream.
Activity: 285
December 23, 2018, 03:01:48 PM
I have never thought about it, because if ICO you need to have a sudden idea, a team and talented mentors. If you want to create a separate coin, you can search on Google, there are lots of instructions to do this
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Of course I would like to launch my ico

I think about it a lot, but still can not find a decent idea for implementation.

I would call my coin LUSMO (LUM)

No. I believe that this method is no longer effective.
Activity: 753
December 23, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
With the current state of the market of cryptocurrency and ICO projects, not many people will want to invent or create their own project, because it is not known what market the ICO projects will be in the future and whether it will be regulated.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 23, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
Well i never think about that. If i could i wont make my own coin. Because it takes a lot times, energy and money. Also the responsibilty for is huge im not sure i can run it. Im just support the cryptocurrency and hopes the market will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: