Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 19. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
I'm wondering, is the majority of people remaining in the market are pure enthusiasts, who even with Bitcoin for $ 100 will see only advantages?

Many enthusiasts have been preserving markets since the founding of the blockchain and Bitcoin. All other users of cryptocurrency are real businessmen who use cryptocurrency to promote new ideas and projects, as well as to earn fixed capital.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:34:45 AM
No I have not dreamt of launching my own coin so far. And I will never do the same. But I still do not know for what purposes one will launch their own coin? It is just to collect as much money as they can to set up their own business not related to cryptocurrency or run away by cheating investors? I think many of already established crypto projects have not started implementing what they are established for. So to make the crypto market strong and stable, the project should sincerely start doing what it is established for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
I'm wondering, is the majority of people remaining in the market are pure enthusiasts, who even with Bitcoin for $ 100 will see only advantages?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 04:06:08 AM
No, I refuse this idea. I don't want to issue my own altcoin. I don't think it makes sense. Unless I am willing to be a liar, I don't know how to make investors make money. Once the token is on the trading platform, I lost the order. The card's control, so I think this is the reason for the ICO failure.
Activity: 319
December 19, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Creating your own coins is the easiest way to earn your first million dollars, or lose your savings. Quite a risky idea, as for me, especially in a falling market, when it is more profitable to buy already launched projects than to invest in a just emerging project.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

Sometimes I really had this idea. Why invest in someone else's ICO, if you can run your own. By and large, many projects in 2017 were similar to each other and the success of the project depended solely on the marketers who were in their staff. Now everything is much more complicated...
Activity: 378
December 19, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

I think that people, without any special knowledge and skills had chances to earn on creation of own coin only in 2018. Investors were not so selective and bought everything that was somehow beautifully decorated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 18, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
You can use the smart contract and create your own token within a minutes, but if you have not the real product and use case, you only make the token for your personal coins, if you want to list in the exchange, you need paying the listing fee, anyway this is the scam project without the product.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 18, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
It is everyone's dream in the community. those who know how the project will give you money and change to the world for the better.
I do have friends or group who are planning to launch an ICO in the near future, but still preparation needed and regulation.
First you need to think how can you do it, the project development and how will it give impact to the community?
Will people give demand on the coin and the project?
Activity: 574
December 18, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
I don't dream of launching my own coin. Because in my opinion it is very difficult to compete in this crypto currency. But I always support people who want to launch their coins. Because with that we can always support crypto currencies in the future by always supporting new projects.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
To have my own coin, would indeed be somehow appealing to me, but unnecessary.
I do not know why people should use my coin, since there are so many others.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
many times i dreamed to lunch a coin when see the prices of top coins Grin
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 18, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

You understand what a responsibility it is to launch your own coin/platform. You take someone's money in management and your main goal-to make a profit for yourself and your investors. It's too much responsibility for me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
December 14, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
I am thinking about making a valuable coin for myself, but making a coin is not difficult. The difficulty is how to make this coin popular!

I strongly disagree on all aspects.
Making a shit coin, indeed is really easy.
But if you have an original idea, one that has use in real life, factor in the characteristics the coin should have, assemble a capable team (that's the hardest part), then it should "sell itself".
Of course marketing strategy is also very important, but nothing like as difficult as having an epiphany with an original idea & use in rl.  Wink
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
I am thinking about making a valuable coin for myself, but making a coin is not difficult. The difficulty is how to make this coin popular!
Activity: 756
December 14, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
I do not intend this. needed good ability and even deepening about crypto capable to be able to make the coin or ICO were created to be great. compete with other ICO and even coins that are already there when it's not an easy thing and it would be better to support which I think is nice wrote off on its own should create.
Activity: 728
December 14, 2018, 02:41:36 AM
must have good systems and concepts to start launching the crypto. not been easy because if either in the draft or have a team will be able to create coins which only settles at the base. useless when it's creating something good but could not continue its journey and ceased being a bad thing.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 14, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

never thought much about it.
however making a project is not an easy thing especially if it is related to raising funds from many people.

but if indeed one day I can, I want to make a project about travel.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 14, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
No I don't want to add another coin that will don't have its real use.

I don't want to compete bitcoin as I'm a supporter of it. I would lead people to use bitcoin instead of choosing to the coin that will be created.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
no, i'm not. i don't want to become a scammer and be cursed by investors. Cryptocurrency market is sick of scam projects, we need high quality projects to make market growing well, we don't need too much coins, we need quality coin, like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: