Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 21. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 07, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
I always wondered if it was possible to create my own coin. I did not believe in it. But recently I saw a full video course on this topic on the Internet.
And as it turned out, it is not so difficult to create your own coin and start your ICO. So you can create it, another question is whether someone needs it?
When you will be having the purpose and reasons, why not you also may own your coin ? But we should understand this is not an easier way to make big money in short-term. Creating your own coin is much easier one but making it popular and having decent value is very much harder part of it. We need effective team to manage it properly otherwise it will be classified as a shit coin.

I have seen many people are launching new coins only for the purpose of scamming innocent investors and their bounty programs are clear indication of what they are doing. Actually this type of people are making suffer the entire altcoin industry. If you have proper plan and you have enough budget then you may go for creating your own coin at any time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Creating legit ICOs is hard thing and i think we should have roadmap on our bussiness plan. But if i launch my own ICO, i think i will launch bounty campaign too because its help to introduce my project to market and crypto community. Bounty hunters helping most ICOs reach their target to fund the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
December 07, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
I always wondered if it was possible to create my own coin. I did not believe in it. But recently I saw a full video course on this topic on the Internet.
And as it turned out, it is not so difficult to create your own coin and start your ICO. So you can create it, another question is whether someone needs it?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
I wish to have a project of myself and will start a bigger business with that project to give a support to this community but it need some more time to learn much more and skills and experience as a smaller mistake will make me lose my project. So right now I am working with others projects and are supporting them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 06, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
I don't have any thoughts on having a coin of my own and if I decide to launch one in the future it's most likely going to fail like the rest of the alts we have right now. Competing against 1000+ altcoins and having the same reason why it's created. It's becoming repetitive eventually investors will learn to stop investing to ICOs until projects fail to hit their softcap.
Indeed it is not easy. When did want to create their own crypto certainly pioneering from scratch is not easy even saw many of the ICO that currently fall into when entering into the market. many long-established cryptos and the big moment and indeed compete with that if you don't have a good team and it will be useless.
Activity: 44
December 06, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
Right now, I don't have any dream to launch my coin because I know that it will need many things to set up and I need to spend a time to research and make the teams work in that project. Besides that, I need to know what purposes I will need to launch the project, and I will check on the market trend because I don't want to create the ICO project based on the ethereum and I see that the trend of that project is done and it will change with something new. Perhaps, if I can collect much money and I have a team, I will launch the project later, but it depends on what is going on in the market.

Wouldn't it be best to focus on what you want to do before the idea of raising money though?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
Right now, I don't have any dream to launch my coin because I know that it will need many things to set up and I need to spend a time to research and make the teams work in that project. Besides that, I need to know what purposes I will need to launch the project, and I will check on the market trend because I don't want to create the ICO project based on the ethereum and I see that the trend of that project is done and it will change with something new. Perhaps, if I can collect much money and I have a team, I will launch the project later, but it depends on what is going on in the market.
Activity: 44
December 06, 2018, 11:33:15 PM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

There's a project called Castle that does both those things of making a coin and massive airdrops. They built https://cryptoincubator.io and https://axioms.app (supposedly the first decentralized airdrop platform? not sure if that's true or not but it does look pretty slick)-  I just wouldn't over complicate all those questions without using some of the many of resources out there available to help that don't charge an arm and a leg.

DYOR of course (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/castle if you want to look up this one project but I'm sure there are others too). It's not necessarily difficult to get a coin project going with the right research and, of course, right team. But I think even more important, if you make a coin or ICO you need a purpose that is unique.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
for making projects requires a very long time, and through a long process. so it's not that easy. if the project is not carefully considered. then everyone will claim that the project is a scam project
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
Cause i'm not a someone who likes complicated things, then i'm not even dreaming to create my own coins.
Since it will be useless if creating coins but doesn't has a solid purposes for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
I may not be experienced in the ICO. However, if this could create will certainly give a good thing if the concept of a team owned and run is also a qualified a solid team. in creating the ICO is not be easy things to run because if only impressed playfully of course just create ICO fails.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
Strange question Smiley For what purpose is it needed at all? In any case, for this you will need to invest a lot of money, for this my answer is no
had thought several times to make my own coins which were more stable, but I think that could only be wishful thinking. well, at least, it's very good to make a plan like that. we can just find the project that we think about.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 11:06:18 PM
the market is currently breaking because all the scam icos and bad coins. so it is not so good when everyone launch his own coin or ico to make quick money. therefore, i also hope that not more useless coins and icos come on the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 06, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
Strange question Smiley For what purpose is it needed at all? In any case, for this you will need to invest a lot of money, for this my answer is no
Just as a question. I don't consider to do a real business and start a company for a new token or coin. There are many difficulties to start one and I'm sure I don't want to take all the risks, so it was only a question what you would do if there would only be the chance to create one without any difficulties.
Therefore I said dreaming.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
I would love to do it but I do not understand this, I have a lot of ideas I need to find someone who can help with this Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 06, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
Im dreaming have muy own coin in the future. But I think and I see that is not easy because you need team to help you. Big funds needed to advertise it and need also a lot of effort give too much time to develop it but dreaming is only free.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 06, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
I want to launch my own coin, which is not fake. But I realized that it was not easy because it had to fulfill stakeholder agreements, find investors, and market products. Then find a miner when finishing my product, I need a miner. It's easier to have a strong team.
Activity: 626
December 06, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Of course yes but to do that many things will be to consider and it takes time to make a good project and product to introduce to people because it will need a lot of information and the project we will do will be a big help to crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 06, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
Yeah sure, I have a dream of launching my own coin and I will similar thing media protocol is doing but in a advanced way and more features added, I will call the coin, Nwannely and the ticker will be NWA Grin
Activity: 350
December 06, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Many crypto investors sooner or later dream of launching their own coin after involving themselves in few ICOs. The results of cheap launching of own coins through smart contracts like ether, neo or stellar has contributed to the numerous scams in existence.
Pages:
Jump to: