Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 20. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 14, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
Wish I could ,its my dream to launch my own coin but I'm not techy in that area ,through smart contract is easier or forking coins? I would be happy if I can see someone who would show me how this is done ,guess I still have a lot to learn, can't do it alone but I would like to build my own team
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Running your own coin is such a complicated procedure that requires such a large investment that I can't afford it. It's so sad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
December 09, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
i have no interest to launch my own coin. why should something like that be good? if everyone brings out their own coin, the chaos on the crypto market will only get bigger.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
I have no intention of doing so. It would be better if someone else's project just follows the obvious can be analyzed and have quality. create your own coins need teams and also not a simple thing. When it's just impressed mess then it will be a lot of investor interest and will not be able to compete easily with other coins that were already great.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 09, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
I have an idea to create my own coin. maybe in the future, I will implement it. This idea is aimed at the charity. but so far I have no money and team to implement my idea
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Not even a slight of thinking to have that kind of thing in my mind.
Cause it will be useless if we just making a coins without any great purposes, since mostly will end up dead.
We need a good concept in creating that kind of coin, and i don't really have that kind of power yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 09, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
launching a new coin is not just launching and making a new coin, you must have a broad goal and have a project that is very useful for the people so that it will have very high demand, if you cannot take care of it then you should not dream too much.
Looking for what purpose a person creates a new coin. he can create a token just to be used by not big community of people
Activity: 535
December 09, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
launching a new coin is not just launching and making a new coin, you must have a broad goal and have a project that is very useful for the people so that it will have very high demand, if you cannot take care of it then you should not dream too much.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 09, 2018, 08:25:58 AM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

If I would like to launch my own coin someday then it will be worth it to find a good team and a usable project to launch. I don't like scamming people.
Activity: 385
December 09, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
I never dreamed like this, I don't know blockchain technology and I don't want to be a liar. I am a principled person and I will not participate in the development of ICO. This is a very difficult job. I hope you can succeed.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 08:44:27 PM
if you have means and working technology to do it then go for it, if you are just for the $$ that is why you creating a token we dont need another shitcoin
Activity: 672
December 08, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
Of course I dream to run my coin, like many. I think it's great to combine agriculture and cryptocurrency.
The main thing is to collect a good team and go to the end, not to quit. The product of the company must be applicable and liked by people. That the community is constantly growing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2018, 07:46:24 AM
I once dreamt of setting a platform that will revolutionize the hiring process in the world. A single token will be used to do any transaction in the said platform. The plaform should be designed to get as many jobs applications as possible covering worldwide. Though, there are ICOs in th past eaign for this but, until now these projects are not functional. This is the problem with blockchain technology, it is great but hasn't been utilized yet.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
I wish to have a project of myself and will start a bigger business with that project to give a support to this community but it need some more time to learn much more and skills and experience as a smaller mistake will make me lose my project. So right now I am working with others projects and are supporting them.
You must be doing right. Learning is the first part of any successful business hence you are already doing what launching your own coin is needing. Yes, any small mistake also will lead to big losses as this community will mark your bitcoin as scam coin. Preparing yourself well in advance for managing your own coin will get you definite success.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
I haven't thought about launching my own coin before. I think you have to come up with a really really strong project if you want to succeed with a coin. It's not for me now..
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
I didn't really dream of creating my own coin because by creating my own coin it meant I had to create a solution to an existing problem and maybe it would make the work complicated.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
it's better to invest now than to make a new project, because of the many scamers and failed projects. now it will be difficult to get large funds for the development of the project
Activity: 102
December 07, 2018, 09:45:17 AM
I don't see a reason why should I do that ?
Besides there are so many alt-coins why would I create another one?
The coin or token would just be another addition to the tons of useless crypto and for sure it would be ignored.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 07, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
Well, with so many coins and shit coins in the market already why should I dream of making my own coin and get it in the market. It is a waste of time and competition is very stiff. Let's leave the development of new coins to the expert and the serious developers. Maybe they can make their coin popular and useful to the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
I heard that it's easy to make our own token in Ethereum platform but I don't want to add more shitcoins in our currency as we have already many coins that flooding the crypto with no product and this could increase their numbers as more and more greedy people will join crypto in coming years in hopes that they can collect enough money to launch their project successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: