Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 23. (Read 17805 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
sometimes to gains with benefit on altcoin trading on table of exchange with the crypto finance.
as now we are from caressen media to prepare of works on online social dating to deliver offers for pupils of indonesia.
to requires of $1000 per spino of involvement with the projects and to manage with plan on crypto trading on archipelago of the ethereum finance.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
December 05, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
yes, I'm now thinking about launching a new coin and I'll not reveal it all today because I think the idea that I've is very good. and I planned to give the abbreviation TAEK (Technology A... E... K...) that was surprise and I also plan to build community with bounty + airdrop
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
making a coin is actually easy, the difficult thing is to solve the goal for what later the coins we make later. and the more projects that mean we have to think hard to make new ideas about the purpose of our coin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 05, 2018, 08:16:22 AM
Caressen Webworks is development studio with plan on projects with future service on online dating service of the name of DOGEM.ID
that the service might be available for pupils of Indonesia as they might finds of the better way on communicating online as occupying use of website and application on medium with the access of service.

The service might works with the blockchain system on server of administrative function as revealing chance on investors to put of decision as they might put of works on purchase with the token to funds of balance on wallet to work with the service fee of monthly regular expense
and more on table of exchange to work on finance investment.

If any investors from Indonesia might finds of interest to work with the funding of projects please contact us
viva ganteng at 085864953898
To discuss of more on design with the plan on projects with the DOGEM.ID service.

Please prepare of minimum sums with $2000 to put on chance as initiating plan on discussion with viva ganteng.

The offers is available most finest of prefers for female investors in Bandung Indonesia or the nearest town in Indonesia.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

No, creating your own coin will take a lot of time and effort if you are really serious in bringing out services. However, if you are creating a coin to make shitcoins or scam other people, it's really easy to do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 07:59:07 AM
With this market volatile condition I didn't dreamed to create crypto. This is not about 1 year or 2 years business rather this matter should be long term service. This is also required your whole time and life to maintain your crypto be in the right tract. To invest is risky, much riskier to create own crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 05, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
In my opinion, this is not a good time to launch a coin or ICO. The market is people are too afraid to take risk with their Hodling ( Grin). The best time was last December/January.

Launching a coin is not so difficult especially on ETH blockchain but the huge financial commitment that will make the project to be successful at any level is an issue.
It's the time which is not good to launch an ICO right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
December 05, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
Do you need something like that? Each website has already started to create its own coin. Anyway, it turned out to be a coin garbage.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 05, 2018, 07:53:20 AM
I don't think of it because it is a big responsibility and it is easy to say it but it is hard to do, you have to gather people and information to start this kind of business and I think it need first a big budget in order to run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

if everyone can launch their own coin then our economy sure break down  Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 02:12:57 AM
Launching a coin is not so difficult especially on ETH blockchain but the huge financial commitment that will make the project to be successful at any level is an issue.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 05, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
This is something like everyone wants to create our own token that is useful and can be source of a good blockchain tech. Normally many are now trying to make one as creating token is quite easy but the problem is the concept too much copy paste and same idea from previous projects.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
December 05, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
I don't have any thoughts on having a coin of my own and if I decide to launch one in the future it's most likely going to fail like the rest of the alts we have right now. Competing against 1000+ altcoins and having the same reason why it's created. It's becoming repetitive eventually investors will learn to stop investing to ICOs until projects fail to hit their softcap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 01:40:29 AM
i am not interested in making my own coin. if you want to launch your own coins you should be dedicated with it. if you are not serious with it better not dream of launching your own coin. there are some that create their own coin and find it hard to continue and they stop. this is no different from a scam projects.
Activity: 434
December 05, 2018, 01:18:01 AM
Yeah, I will be launching my own coin if I have so many friends which are interested in the cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 05, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
Yes, I am also dreaming to launch a coin that enable to use for transportation payments. It can make the payment will be easier and efficient through smartphone. It doesn't need fiat anymore for the payment, just utilize crypto coins. However, it seems quite difficult to do in my country since crypto currencies are banned to use as a payment instrument.  
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 01:11:59 AM
I don't have any new idea to launch my coin,  i don't have ability, experience to do it. It's not easy work if you want to lanuch your coin seriously. If you want to have the feeling  of owning your own cryptocurrency, there's just some simple steps to create an ERC20 token. But don't introduce your coin to others and raise money for it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 05, 2018, 01:02:49 AM
I'm not interested of launching my coin.
I'm interested of running my company which doesn't cater any type of coin but is willing to accept any form of currency that is convertible to my local money.
Activity: 228
December 05, 2018, 12:53:36 AM
maybe I will create coins that can be used in people's daily lives, but I will build the platform first and distribute 40% of the total coin supply to all people or an airdrop, 25% for bitcoin holders and 30% preparation for miners. unfortunately this is only a dream and impossible to achieve  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
December 04, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Yes of course but as I realized I don't need to there is so much coin/token in the market most of them have no real use case just a bunch of worthless coins and no purpose if I'm going to make one it should have a real use case. But if I have a company I'm going to make one and use it as payments a Utility token.
Pages:
Jump to: