Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 13. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 12:51:51 AM
Well. I think holding EOS isn't the solution. To me, holding EOS may cause price down. So, let's see what happens.
but he can be profitable, maybe if you can manage well and can determine the strategies that you can produce well from EOS.
so to hold EOS you must be able to know how to do it well so that it can be smooth and profitable.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 24, 2019, 11:51:05 PM
Well. I think holding EOS isn't the solution. To me, holding EOS may cause price down. So, let's see what happens.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 23, 2019, 11:36:50 PM
I just have EOS account, I created it because murmur dapp was giving away for free, other than some resources in it no I don't hold any EOS.

I hold ENU though, it's forked from EOS with the goal of providing UBI to every human being.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 11:12:57 PM
Holding EOS for than 1.3 years, I think its rise will be like Ethereum and have faith in this project development and its price will definitely grow in future coming months.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 23, 2019, 10:43:14 PM
Yes, I bought EOS and I think that now it is too early to sell, although who could have done x2 since the last low price. I think that the EOS is a strong coin with a strong project, which still lacks implementation.

Although I don't like EOS as much as ETH but I have also a belief that EOS will grow so good in the future and I think you should hold for long time.
Activity: 700
February 23, 2019, 09:11:39 PM
Yeah and when you look at the current value you could see its really doing well. We always invest in a positive thing. Get some  EOS now if you are not having any since it might look awesome soon.
The EOS platform continues to grow and the price is the same now because EOS has experienced up to 10% increase, so it proves it will not be in vain if we hold a clearly developed coin, so I will continue to hold EOS until the price can reach $ 10 a year this.

Holding EOS will be worthed and if crypto market start recover, i am believe EOS can compete with ethereum. EOS have a solid developers team and $10 is possible. Today EOS price growing more than 10% and i think $10 could happen end this year
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 07:49:38 PM
Yes, I bought EOS and I think that now it is too early to sell, although who could have done x2 since the last low price. I think that the EOS is a strong coin with a strong project, which still lacks implementation.
Activity: 868
February 23, 2019, 07:14:45 PM
Yeah and when you look at the current value you could see its really doing well. We always invest in a positive thing. Get some  EOS now if you are not having any since it might look awesome soon.
The EOS platform continues to grow and the price is the same now because EOS has experienced up to 10% increase, so it proves it will not be in vain if we hold a clearly developed coin, so I will continue to hold EOS until the price can reach $ 10 a year this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 23, 2019, 06:42:24 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 23, 2019, 06:39:17 PM
I keep following this coin and planning to bought next week if i have some extra cash if its price may not break the 4$ level. I have read in the news that one of the D'apps of NEO was switch to EOS due to lack of NEO support in their apps. If more and more D'apps would use EOS platform this would give more value to this crypto coins.
it is true that more applications and more coins that use the EOS platform will add more value to investors and when investors start to be interested in the EOS the price will definitely soar, at least the level will be able to approach the ethereum level because both are involved in the same
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 23, 2019, 06:20:20 PM
Yes. I havr not much eos but have some. And I am holding them and sometimes add more to the portfolio. Cause at this time eos is one of the promising project and a platform for many other coins. They already launched their main net and many new project come to the platform and mainly the games. Maybe at this moment ethereum is the biggest most popular and most used platform but eos is technically better than ethereum. And they have a great future. So its worth holding some eos.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
February 23, 2019, 06:03:43 PM
Yes, I'm holding some EOS. I've been following the project since their ICO and I'm a big fan. I pick interest in it because it focuses more on scalability, which is one of the retarding factors preventing crypto from being used by the big players and institutions.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 23, 2019, 05:11:57 PM
EOS is must in each portfolio. Although it is centralized, EOS has a potential for growth, you know, from my point of view EOS can grow back to 20 by the end of this year!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 04:28:07 PM
EOS in all the crypto is in fourth place. Though it is worth the price at the present time, it will be wise to hold it until its price increases. EOS team is good and active. I hopefully, when BTC price is up then EOS price up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 23, 2019, 03:56:29 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
the price of the EOS was always stronger and stable but it need not more development to support the investment for new people and if it was happen then it will be very good investment for future and getting the huge profit also.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 23, 2019, 03:52:48 PM
I keep my EOS for a very long time, I bought them for another ICO, and I will keep it until they grow very much as Ethereum did. That's when I think it's worth selling all your assets and making huge profits!

You bought them for another ICO??? You want to sell them for another ICO or what is your intention?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 23, 2019, 03:31:26 PM
I keep my EOS for a very long time, I bought them for another ICO, and I will keep it until they grow very much as Ethereum did. That's when I think it's worth selling all your assets and making huge profits!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 01:53:08 PM
Yes, I believe in this cryptocurrency. I consider it the main competitor for Ethereum and I would very much like it to be able to grow in price by at least up to $ 100.
I think it can come true in the future, with the next bullish trend, I think eos is now the most promising coin that now comes to my mind ! since the road map for 2019 is very good
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
I hold some EOS. However I sold them when its price was around $2.3 to bought ETH. And now it's increasing greater than $4
Activity: 170
February 23, 2019, 12:22:27 PM
As far as I know EOS was the most successful ICO in the crypto currencies history and yes, this coin also belongs to my portfolio. I think within several years EOS will be the coin that will replace XRP in top 3 cryptos on CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: