Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 14. (Read 30750 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 23, 2019, 09:41:47 AM
with the new funding in Eos and their own blockchain, we can expect Eos have a bright future in the coming months if we hold Eos
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 08:48:11 AM
I was afraid that EOS is another project that promise everything but the reallity is pretty diffrent. Now it is the best time to buy, I see the real progress and the price is 7 times cheaper! HOT altcoin now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 23, 2019, 08:46:11 AM
I keep following this coin and planning to bought next week if i have some extra cash if its price may not break the 4$ level. I have read in the news that one of the D'apps of NEO was switch to EOS due to lack of NEO support in their apps. If more and more D'apps would use EOS platform this would give more value to this crypto coins.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 08:25:01 AM
Yes I am, I believe in the project and its potentials. Also in some exchanges it has been added in trading pair. I believe with constant improvement the project will do great.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2019, 07:57:24 AM
I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.
The EOS project has a lot of investors, but I have never considered investing in this project. I have experienced the crowdfunding phase of the project.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 06:56:25 PM
EOS may be more innovative than ETH but even so it does not mean that the better one will have a higher price because there are various factors that can determine the price of the coin.
we cannot say that having a higher price is a better coin and vice versa because the function and purpose of each project are different so even though EOS may be better than ETH but about price, EOS may not necessarily outperform ETH
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 22, 2019, 06:54:34 PM
Yes, I believe in this cryptocurrency. I consider it the main competitor for Ethereum and I would very much like it to be able to grow in price by at least up to $ 100.
Indeed EOS is one of the competitors for Ethereum and now there are many new projects that use the EOS platform to make tokens but to reach the price of $ 100 it might take a very long time to see the current price of only $ 3 maybe if you hope to increase $ 10 this year has been a very high increase for this year even though if the price of BTC rises as in 2017 EOS easily rises by $ 20.

It is not food idea to predict the price without any evidence, But all in all EOS has significant advantage between  EOS and other competitors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2019, 06:44:14 PM
Yes, I believe in this cryptocurrency. I consider it the main competitor for Ethereum and I would very much like it to be able to grow in price by at least up to $ 100.
Indeed EOS is one of the competitors for Ethereum and now there are many new projects that use the EOS platform to make tokens but to reach the price of $ 100 it might take a very long time to see the current price of only $ 3 maybe if you hope to increase $ 10 this year has been a very high increase for this year even though if the price of BTC rises as in 2017 EOS easily rises by $ 20.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 22, 2019, 06:02:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 22, 2019, 05:51:32 PM
no, i do not believe that EOS will be the best option for hodling, i support ETH instead, and hodl ETH

The question one needs to ask here is how much decentralization is needed for what kind of application? EOS is more centralized and may hence be better for some applications, while others are better managed on the ETH blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 22, 2019, 05:38:20 PM
no, i do not believe that EOS will be the best option for hodling, i support ETH instead, and hodl ETH
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 22, 2019, 05:33:10 PM
Not. I like EOS competitors. I think in the future the Cardano project will compete with EOS. I also prefer ethereum.
Maybe, but right now eos platform has got more and more dApps developed on its platform. It is a hard competence to the ethereum smart contract, but eos has got a varied technology which is staked by 21 members who holds majority of the eos. In recent days it has shown a big growth.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2019, 05:31:51 PM
Not. I like EOS competitors. I think in the future the Cardano project will compete with EOS. I also prefer ethereum.
Well ada, I think do not compete eos , eos in many tehnologijam has long been ahead of eth , but due to the fact that Ethereum was the first, he hardly will change the place , but of course eos is a good investment !
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 22, 2019, 05:26:11 PM
I do not see any coin worth holding now. Eth or Bitcoin would have been the best bet but the market conditions has really dealt a blow.
Market is down so holding could be very good idea. I was just about to invest in EOS but I am not attracted by it and I don't think this is next big thing, but as every other crypto it can bring some profit, just need patience and strong hands.
I don't think this is serious competitor to ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 22, 2019, 05:18:37 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 05:07:30 PM
I have never bought this coin yet. But I have a token that works on this platform. Maybe in the future I will buy myself some amount of EOS coins.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 22, 2019, 04:58:59 PM
At the moment I do not have this coin. I think that now is not the time to invest in EOS. Now there are more interesting coins for investment.
I agree with you. EOS came from nowhere and the platform have evolve very well but I still don't see any point in holding this kind when the market was and is still not favorable to carry out successful trading activities. Now I believe we should Bag more of BTC because that still remain the true coin worth hodling for me as it is more superior than any other in the space.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 22, 2019, 04:19:25 PM
I do not see any coin worth holding now. Eth or Bitcoin would have been the best bet but the market conditions has really dealt a blow.
Activity: 350
February 22, 2019, 04:11:16 PM
At the moment I do not have this coin. I think that now is not the time to invest in EOS. Now there are more interesting coins for investment.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 22, 2019, 03:04:51 PM
Of course I keep eos , I bought it at different levels from $ 1 to $ 5 , and I think that this coin is now worth very little compared to how much it can cost !
Pages:
Jump to: