Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 16. (Read 30752 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 01:55:16 AM
EOS has always been popular, even in a bear market. Its trading volume has always been the biggest. more and more projects have given up on ether and they are starting to join the EOS platform. i think EOS will have a major jump this year. i will always hold it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
February 02, 2019, 07:42:52 PM
Well I have some EOS in my portfolio. I don't really know how long it will take to get a real profit from it, but I still hold
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
February 02, 2019, 07:39:05 PM
Ill dont have EOS right but ill want to buys of it on when ill have some enough coins on my wallet.
EOS are now totally knows for us and maybe it will be past by etherium to be a 3rd spot in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 07:38:55 PM
of course now I also hold EOS, because for me EOS is a good and potential coin, I believe in the future EOS will definitely develop well, and have a bright future
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 07:37:40 PM
I love Brock pierce so i hold EOS
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 07:33:28 PM
I keep EOS, because I believe that this project really has a number of advantages over Ethereum, but unfortunately at the moment almost the entire ICO market is in the hands of Ethereum.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
February 02, 2019, 07:32:10 PM
I have been holding EOS since ICO, how many have already passed? Two years? I do not believe in this project because I believe in Ethereum, it seems to me they will not be able to become better than him and justify the phrase "Ether Killer". This will never happen, Ethereum is already very strong in this market.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 02, 2019, 06:46:57 PM
of course eos is one of my crypto options for hold, eos has a fairly rapid development, and this is evidenced by the position of eos in the top 10 cryptocurrency.
I agree, the price is now also very low to buy and the potential is very large , I think the price of eos can be much higher than $ 100
But I think you can still have time to buy eos below$ 2, I think bitcoin will fall below and the price will be about$ 1 , I think of course for the long term you can buy
It will fall even more consider this one has no future at all. look at the latest post that created by justin sun this coin doesn't meet its ICO price again and then it can be defined as the best thing to avoid this one. The dev gets 4 billions and the investors get nothing right now.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 06:30:31 PM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

theres a rumor going on since last year that EOS might be the one that could replace Ethereum, kinda true because eos had a great potential to become like ethereum in the future, all it need to do is to better their performance so that investors and crypto people will be amazed and invest in their platform and the whales might play again in the crypto market by choosing eos as their pumping alts for 2019.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
February 02, 2019, 06:07:48 PM
Eos looks profitable and that's why it is comes under the top ten coins. People have been supporting the coin from a long time and as per the time the support has become massive. They have become successful in raising their market capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 05:50:14 PM
I have been following this project with keen interest and I have been nothing short of impressed with how the chain works. I have completely come to terms with the fact that, the EOS project is a major competitor with Ethereum owing in part due to its corrections of some challenges faced on Ethereum. EOS is a sleeping gaint and I am hopeful that in the near future, EOS will be more adoptable.
Activity: 350
February 02, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
At the moment I do not have this coin. But it seems to me that this project looks very promising and such investments can bring good profits in the future.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
February 02, 2019, 03:12:35 PM
so far it has never been, even though eos values ​​tend to be stable, but have not been interested in buying. what I'm worried about is the stability of the eos, if it's stable it happens for a long time so it's late for the pump. usually so
I think if the price is stable you can benefit from daily trading. using a small pump that happens to get a small profit to increase the funds owned
Activity: 266
February 02, 2019, 03:11:53 PM
of course eos is one of my crypto options for hold, eos has a fairly rapid development, and this is evidenced by the position of eos in the top 10 cryptocurrency.
I agree, the price is now also very low to buy and the potential is very large , I think the price of eos can be much higher than $ 100
But I think you can still have time to buy eos below$ 2, I think bitcoin will fall below and the price will be about$ 1 , I think of course for the long term you can buy
Activity: 263
February 02, 2019, 02:37:24 PM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 01, 2019, 08:11:37 PM
so far it has never been, even though eos values ​​tend to be stable, but have not been interested in buying. what I'm worried about is the stability of the eos, if it's stable it happens for a long time so it's late for the pump. usually so
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 08:07:05 PM
I prefer to hold EOS coins. But even though the coin is very much fluctuating in price and does not bring income yet, I continue to believe that after the recovery of the market, the coin will be able to grow and bring income to its investors.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
January 27, 2019, 07:13:47 PM
Activity: 1064
MOBU
January 27, 2019, 06:49:16 PM
Now many adhere to the strategy of the powers of one currency, but a lot of projects now that will bring huge profits in this market. I chose for myself 20 cryptocurrencies in which I am sure that they will bring greater profits. EOS as well.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2019, 06:25:55 PM
I still hold a bunch of EOS. But, truthfuly speaking I am ready to sell them at any time if I see any other bad news
Well I don't think you need to panic at the negative news , I think eos has a great future the more good news this year , I think it can replace in the future eth !
Pages:
Jump to: