Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 15. (Read 30752 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 10:56:32 AM
Of course keep eos he showed over the past 2 months a good growth , I think is worth keep eos in long so as can show very a good growth , especially now there is big news for this coin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 22, 2019, 09:15:33 AM
for now it's not because I've held lots of coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. so if EOS has experienced a good increase, it's likely I will hold or trade EOS coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 09:13:14 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
Yes, I still continue to hold the EOS coin, in my opinion this altcoin can be called a potentially successful and in demand among the crypto community project. Personally, I see no reason not to invest in this project today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 03:53:18 PM
Until now I have never bought EOS to invest, let alone hold it up to the long term. I think EOS needs a process to go beyond ethereum. I have not been interested in EOS. if there is good news about EOS why not to buy.
In fact, eos is a very strong coin and there are already some projects that make their ico on the EOS platform , I think soon the capitalization can be compared with eth
Activity: 684
February 04, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
EOS is still for me is not friendly project, with its system of use, although I guess I'm just lazy.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 04, 2019, 02:16:43 PM
Until now I have never bought EOS to invest, let alone hold it up to the long term. I think EOS needs a process to go beyond ethereum. I have not been interested in EOS. if there is good news about EOS why not to buy.
Activity: 448
February 04, 2019, 02:07:45 PM
I think not, because as far as I remember, I was not a big fan of this project, since this project reminds me of XRP as a whole, so I don’t intend to invest in it until prospects appear.
Activity: 350
February 04, 2019, 01:37:28 PM
At the time im don't hold eos , for me i more prefer eth and another altcoins ,but i not  say that  it bad project.
for me, the etrium is a village and a leader in the cryptocurrency market, and I prefer it for long-term investments. Although I am sure that its competitors other platforms will also be in demand in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 12:55:45 PM
At the time im don't hold eos , for me i more prefer eth and another altcoins ,but i not  say that  it bad project.
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 04, 2019, 12:08:10 PM
For me is no.i just hold some bounty token and other cheaper coin when i buy at some market.i hope it will get profit for bitcoin price growing up,eos is very promissed for hold buddy? I hvnt knowledge about future of token price
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
February 04, 2019, 12:00:39 PM
yes I will have a few thousand eos coins I will hold it because I'm sure EOS will survive a high price and will continue to rise in price because eos is a good coin to make an investment .
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 04:48:02 PM
Yes, I hold EOS, nothing strange, just buy and hold EOS, also you can play some EOS games and increase your funds with some of them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 03, 2019, 04:45:37 PM
Investing in EOS might be a good option, perhaps if it is a long term investment, but I personally do not yet have interest in it, because it is still slow and I find that not interesting sometimes.
Most of the long lunched coins are also already affected by the bear market and they are constantly being affected, including EOS.
I would just prefer to I vest into other altcoins that I feel can make good profit within a short period of time, although I am not in haste.

I also think that they are developing too slowly, especially after they have declared that they will be much better than the Ethereum platform. I am already beginning to understand that this will never happen and this is not possible. Ethereum is already very well established in this market, and they, yes, in fact, no one else, and the project is developing very poorly.
Merit: 3
February 03, 2019, 01:07:57 PM
Investing in EOS might be a good option, perhaps if it is a long term investment, but I personally do not yet have interest in it, because it is still slow and I find that not interesting sometimes.
Most of the long lunched coins are also already affected by the bear market and they are constantly being affected, including EOS.
I would just prefer to I vest into other altcoins that I feel can make good profit within a short period of time, although I am not in haste.
Activity: 364
February 03, 2019, 10:54:10 AM
Although EOS has many good features and it has always remained in the top 10 on CMC recently, but I personally found that the development team still has nothing but the mainnet last year. Not meeting the expectations of the community
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 03, 2019, 10:35:49 AM
I noticed Eos 6-7 month ago. That's why I don't have a lot of EOS. But I'm still buying more EOS to hold it. Because I think Eos has great potential. And after 2-3 years I believe that I can make good profit thanks to Eos
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 10:31:25 AM
No, I do not use EOS as a whole anywhere from my wallets and I do not understand the work of this project so far. I know that projects are already being created at its base today. But what will happen later, we'll see, time will tell us. Now while I think that all this is nothing more than just another platform.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 03, 2019, 10:26:17 AM
so far I still hold some EOS, I had sold a few because at that time EOS was in a bad condition, not thinking of buying again at this time just holding back the rest I bought before,
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 03, 2019, 04:40:10 AM
for me, it is to difficult to handle eos as an crypto investment, it is too centralized and you cannot just join, you have to pay someone to join, which is similar to banks, pay and they will open you an account, so mostly i am skipping it
Activity: 462
February 03, 2019, 03:50:32 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Of course, I consider investing in the purchase of EOS the right decision. Despite the existing problems of the market, EOS does have a huge potential for long-term development and price increase. There is still a long way of development ahead, but from next year we will notice a stable increase in the price of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: