Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 22. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
I will not leave crypto and I will continue to stay with the crypto forever!  I'm sure crypto can survive until the future and in the future, everybody in the world will use crypto in everyday life.  I am still very optimistic about the increase in the price of cryptocoins every year. Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
I will never leave this crypto industry because after spending a lot of time on Bitcointalk, i have understood one thing, take good knowledge of crypto currencies, do not become panic in any situation in this crypto world market and patience is the key of success. And i also know that, one day this market will give me unexpected returns and i will become rich, then how can i leave this crypto world.
I know the current market situation is very down, but i also know that soon it will recovers back and soon we will get our desired coin price.
So wait for that time, take good decisions and don't panic your self in any situation and also don't take decision of leaving this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:15:43 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
The small value of the market is a temporary problem that will be solved with the advent of more perfect regulation. about bots and trading, there are a lot of other ways of earning money in the cryptocurrency market. I think now is the time to buy, then it will be too late
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:10:28 PM
If you're sick of it then leave. It's literally that simple. Cash out or put your money in a trusted coin and leave crypto for a year then come back.
Activity: 420
July 10, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
NO! I will not leaving the crypto world, this is my life, crypto is life! Grin I believe that crypto will make me rich with the enough knowledge on how cryptocurrency works. Smiley
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
I'm not sure people will easily leave crypto, because many people believe that in the future crypto will have a high selling power.

therefore leaving crypto is something a rather wrong decision in my opinion.
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Yes, it's time to leave. Run away. I wait my hour to become rich. If you send here for easy money, then you made a big mistake.
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

This huge crash influenced on us hard. And people who are new to crypto, they saw it not from the bright side. But still, I think cryptocurrency is a very interesting and promising way of payment technology. I believe it will only develop more and more in the future. Lot's of people trying to innovate something and and promote this sphere every single day. With right minds we can bring crypto in everyday use.

in 5-10 years the crypto currency will be just as popular as the Internet and mobile phones. Bitcoin is still in the beginning of the journey
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

This huge crash influenced on us hard. And people who are new to crypto, they saw it not from the bright side. But still, I think cryptocurrency is a very interesting and promising way of payment technology. I believe it will only develop more and more in the future. Lot's of people trying to innovate something and and promote this sphere every single day. With right minds we can bring crypto in everyday use.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 10, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
It makes little sense to leave crypto... assuming you mean cash out and walk away.

For most, that would mean a loss they'd never get back. Besides, even in a pump/dump bear
market, if you time it right, one can make money. It's can be tricky though.

I've always gone with the idea that everything is pumped/dumped/manipulated, so it's not
exactly a dealbreaker for me.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 10, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
Crypto is the perfect platform for me i think.I worked on many other platforms in life but could not achieve success.You know that crypto is not permanently stable coin.Every second it will be puming & dumping it's normal thing because that you will leaving from crypto? What a logic man.I believe crypto & it will be bright future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
No. Why would i or anyone else do that ? i mean it is going to be the biggest financial market of the world and the people who are involved in it right now might be the billionaires of the near future. There is no other field that lucrative and besides i don't want to work in shifts. Atleast here you are your own boss. No azzlicking is needed to get good package.
Activity: 96
July 10, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
No, I've made a lot of money so far and I'm in it for the long term. Ofcourse the market needs to improve, no reason why it can't though.
Activity: 17
July 10, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
No, I will never leave the crypto currency, only after the crypto-currencies announce the most promising resources of saving money, although probably now it looks like this, but it takes time to properly understand the situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

I am a fan of crypto currency since the first day of our acquaintance. I like the idea of creating a crypto currency and I believe that it will bring only positive changes all over the world.
Activity: 43
July 10, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
I'm down quite a bit but i've decided to ride Crypto either to the moon or to the very bottom. What I have learnt is to not get greedy during the good times and take a profit, then wait for the inevitable bust and buy back in later.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

I am until now still convinced and patient to keep holding it because I believe in the future I will benefit from my confidence and patience in investment
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Crypto Currency is really difficult, if you're not going to go with it, you're going to lose it. So before we get in, let's figure out what the possible risks are and we should be prepared and we expect those.

The only way if you are losing is to hold and buy more so that with the rising price you earn, and you recover your losses
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
No I'm not, I enjoy what I'm doing here and even crypto faces many problems right now so I will never ever leave this such a wonderful opportunity to change my life. And also I'm not risking my own personal money here, all my coins right now is from the fruit of my hard work like some bounty and signature campaigns. I'm doing crypto together with my regular job right now so there's no reason for me to quit this type of income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Why I should leave crypto when I can get 3-4x returns in crypto and good earning opportunities here. And the pump and dump is the nature of any market mean now market in bearish mode when it was in bullish trend in last quarter of 2017 all coins given huge return to all investors. And market is bearing you have good opportunity to buy good coins available at cheap rate for good profit in coming bull trend. So your vision of investment in crypto for long term for good gain not for just 1-2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: