Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 21. (Read 3832 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 05:21:00 AM
Reminder that you've all made it 6/7 months into this market downturn. Stop getting too involved into the price loss and live your life. Life's too short to constantly worry and if it's affecting you that much, you've probably over invested.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:06:46 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

just stay positive and try to check other project, you can gain good profit there than to focus in that kind of project where you think you can win in that project . just stay cool and positive mate
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

Yes we must say that its like a kind of thing because crypto now was on low price level but it doesn't show any point that it will be perished. It only on the process by process. Thier is down and their is up. Increasing and decreasing but lastly i must say that crypto currencies will stay because it is consideted as future money. Maybe we experience nowadays the badness of its price because it turning low and low down but when we see the past years it price was turning from low to high and more. So i must say that it will bring back again and recover.
Activity: 134
July 11, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

You considering leaving is your choice, Besides when you leave, immediately your spot is filled up. Now, Crypto is Crowded. just be more patience. The only way to survive is to never quit
Activity: 129
July 11, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
the bad situation of the crypto currency stock market is causing the investor to lose. I think I will leave if this situation continues. Most of my friends do not accept cryptos serious, because they think they have no future.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
I will not leave for sure. I think that summer will be without changes. Excessively high hopes for the end of autumn or the beginning of winter that the market situation will improve.
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
am not leaving crypto,crypto currency will be the future,am holding on my altcoins for a rise in crypto market,though the crypto market is on correction but crypto's future is bright.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
I've analyzed Google trends today and there is a small interest towards crypto, but I keep supporting crypto sphere , accumulating my positions and waiting for a new wave of interest to rypto sphere. We need to wait like half a year and everything will change to the better
Activity: 72
July 10, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
Not at all, I will not leave, I am a cryptocurrency lover. I saw so may people get more profits from crypto. I believe in crypto and gold. People will surely earn in long term.
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

I think it's important not to lose sight of the bigger picture when the market turns like this. There is so much innovation in the space which is really going to change a lot about the way we live our lives.

Only invest in projects you genuinely believe in, and keep your hand strong regardless of short term prices! That's the best advice I have.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 10, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
This is still the early days of crypto. If you cant handle the violent swings, then get off the swing set and exit the playground.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
We are here believing cryptos,
low price isn't a reason to leaving cryptos. that's normal
many projects on crypto is still alive now, and I m sure with them Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 10, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
Crypto currency is like a cockroach today: it's just so impossible to crush, too much support. Or hydra: China banned the trading of cryptocurrency, bitcoin fell, but will grow with new strength. Again and again
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
why should i leave?i expect from some coins to moon soon and crypto market is still young so no need to get out because price isn't now what you expect to be
copper member
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
No i will bot leave crypto. It is a good investment, market price goes up and down it is common in crypto, People do not be afraid to see the current market price. It will surely go high and people will get more profits in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

I have always believed in the cryptocurrency market. This is a market that has brought a lot of profit to investors, I believe in the next few years this market will grow strongly. Currently the market is facing many difficulties, prices have dropped significantly. However, I think this is just a market fluctuation, I will not sell my altcoin, I will not leave crypto. I will be patient and continue to hold the crypto. I believe in the future crypto will help me become rich.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
if you leaving crypto it's mean you still in the past you can't see the future because we are at the beginning of the future.
Activity: 121
July 10, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
There may be your reasons for leaving cryptos, but to some of us, we are here to stay and to stay forever. The market does not look good and some coins will always pump and dump, but that does not mean you should leave because of this reason. There are risks everywhere.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:04:13 PM
I don't leave crypto just because this is not right time for it. Crypto hasn't died. It just stagnated and we need to overcome this period.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
no I don't think to leave crypto because market cap is growing with the time and this field will be very important to everyone in the future . early joiners will have a good place  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: