Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 40. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
I'm not going to leave crypto , I don't see any reason to leave . the market is on the decline , but after a while it will return to its previous state
Activity: 302
June 28, 2018, 08:05:00 AM
Absolutely not. There is a rare chance to get more money. When the market is in bear, you can get airdrops and some of them will be giants in the near future. Privcy is a nice chnace I can tell you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
I can't try that!!!
Crypto means the entire world for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 28, 2018, 08:02:21 AM
Don't panic in this situation when the market is falling. You may miss your fortune if you leave or planning to leave crypto. Ups and downs are everywhere but this doesn't mean you leave at downfall.
There's no need to quit in this kind of technology because it will rotate again at the right time in which it will capable to regulates higher prices. Eventhough crypto encountered dump this is also our advantage to buy more because it is affordable right now.
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 08:00:32 AM
That is how cryptocurrency works. We should not be impatient, don't let this setbacks in the market affect your decision. Leaving here is like throwing away a good fortune. Just wait, hold and expect that you will gain more when the right time comes.
copper member
Activity: 476
June 28, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
Don't panic in this situation when the market is falling. You may miss your fortune if you leave or planning to leave crypto. Ups and downs are everywhere but this doesn't mean you leave at downfall.
Activity: 80
June 28, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
No I don't look left crypto as it only helps to pull us to supply the necessities in everyday. Because of this the crypto rising quite the life. So I really don't look left crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 28, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
Why I should leave crypto when I can get 3-4x returns in crypto and good earning opportunities here. And the pump and dump is the nature of any market mean now market in bearish mode when it was in bullish trend in last quarter of 2017 all coins given huge return to all investors. And market is bearing you have good opportunity to buy good coins available at cheap rate for good profit in coming bull trend. So your vision of investment in crypto for long term for good gain not for just 1-2 months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Newbies see only problems in the cryptocurrency, while experienced investors see huge opportunities in the cryptocurrency market. Everyone makes his own choice. I think, for a long time the opportunity to make a big profit from the purchase of cryptocurrencies will not be able to exist, and after the start of regulation, the increase in prices for coins will be small. Therefore, it is important now not to miss the chance and invest in cryptocurrency during last correction of this market.
Activity: 357
June 28, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
There is a time that i think to leave crypto,the reason is i hacked by someone and it ebb by unpaid bounty,but now here i am im still standing and risking my time to earn and to help my family in their financial problem.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 05:52:02 AM
You should not leave crypto at this point now, we are on the beginning of a long journy. The pump and dump will be over.
They will, but not soon. Many are aware of this and in order not to lose time, money and opportunities come and go from crypto, and do something of an outsider from critobulus Affairs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
In my opinion, people who truly understand encryption will not choose to leave. It brings convenience and security to people. The future development requires the existence of encryption, and the core of decentralization is the key. We hope that it will be replaced by encryption in the future.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
No, I will never leave crypto, as I believe in technology in the ideas that the critical industry creates. It is just necessary to be able to adapt to the situation, unfortunately it is very difficult to do this and in the daytime it is more and more difficult. It is clear that the market is manipulated, very big players.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
I've analyzed Google trends today and there is a small interest towards crypto, but I keep supporting crypto sphere , accumulating my positions and waiting for a new wave of interest to rypto sphere. We need to wait like half a year and everything will change to the better
Activity: 88
June 28, 2018, 05:42:57 AM
I love crypto currencies, not just for the profit seak but because it's decentralized. And people are freely investing in it,  it's not just for the rich alone. But for every one who understands how it works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 28, 2018, 01:40:36 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

No, I'm not planning to leave the cryptosphere. I agree that this situation with a long period of the red market makes us worry and think over our future actions. But I try not to panic, hold my crypto savings and wait for better times.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
You should not leave crypto at this point now, we are on the beginning of a long journy. The pump and dump will be over.
Activity: 40
June 28, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
I won't, why? I'm intrigued by the technology behind crypto, and the decentralization thingy is interesting
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
I think now I will not leave the encryption currency market, because the market is still a lot of, so now that a great deal of money, then why should we leave encryption money market? Roll Eyes
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
No need to leave crypto, you need to learn to stay calm . I am 100% sure that soon the market will start to grow and show good profit
Pages:
Jump to: