Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 38. (Read 3832 times)

copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:28:47 PM
Why would i leave? only because of a little crash? this is not a reason to leave this entire good ecosystem, just relax and keep holding for a while

Yes! We don't need to leave just because of falling market in crytpocurrency, especially In bitcoin because later on It will recover soon, once the market will be fix through new Investors Invest In bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 29, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
One thing I am finding difficult in the crypto market is how to use those trading bots, i have once tried backtesting on Autonio (NIO) trading Bot, but the whole system was quite complicated to me. if I can learn on how to configure trading the bot, I will say goodbye to the crypto market and go back to my normal job, while the bot will be doing the daily trading for me  
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
Why would i leave? only because of a little crash? this is not a reason to leave this entire good ecosystem, just relax and keep holding for a while
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:07:35 PM
I will never leave crypto. I love crypto technology and the best investment is in crypto. I get a big profit by trading crypto until now
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
I have never thought of that for I can't leave this nice community
Activity: 658
Catena X
June 29, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
I hope no. I really want to stay in crypto last longer,. Crypto has brought me a new life and earnings. I don't know what people feel, but I feel so glad to be in crypto. About this day market? I am so sad of it. But, I will not drive me to leave crypto easily. I can still do many things in crypto to get earnings.
Activity: 144
June 29, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Don't lost your hope my friend, my friendly advice to you do not quitting in crypto, just be patience all the time. Because your bright future is in here..crypto is volatile and this is how we make money. Because we can buy more crypto when the price is dumping, and we can immediately sell it when the price is pumping and earn more profits. Just eliminate your negative thoughts in crypto and make it positive.
Activity: 106
June 29, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

If you has negative thoughts about it happening then and now, you should not used it in the first place. All we know is the bitcoin is volatile; and for sure no one controls and regulates it. We cannot predict it when it will be high or low, and that's the norm in using it. Using bitcoin alone is risky and you should be brave enough in taking the risk of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Trading bot, whales, pump and dump scams; everyone seem to be pointing the finger at everything except the main problem; ourselves. Most people are too sensitive to price movements which is what the tools of manipulation depend on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 29, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
where would i go if i left Crypto? there has been lots of speculations surrounding Cryptocurrency, with lots of doubters spreading negative news about BTC which has in turn led t massive departure in te crypto industry, But that's f those not willing to stay patient and later on enjoy the fruits of their labor. Crypto is a revolutionary technology that is bound to change the future of the financial sector, Its jus a mater of time til it gets to realize its full potential
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
I am definitely not leaving! Why would I consider leaving something that has provided me the opportunity to earn decent profit? Also, crypto has that great potential of changing my life for the better! Probably you have made some pretty bad decisions in your crypto journey and now you want out or your considering of quitting the system. Assess things further before doing so. Coz you're gonna miss out on a lot of good things if you do leave.
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

I never thought I'd leave cryptocurrency, I got a lot of it from here and it would not be easy to leave it. crypto is the latest technology and this is our future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
I agree that now is a very difficult time for the crypto currency. Everything falls very badly, people lose a lot of money and many want to get out of the crypto currency, but I think it's not worth going out. I stay
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

As long as there is crypto currency i will remain here. I strongly believe in the system and would someday become successful in this business.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
We have all come this far with crypto and I think turning back is not an option now.We need to be here and seal through the storms in the cryptocurrency market right now.Honestly there are a lot of things actually happening that are scaring people but this is much anticipated for every new industry in the history of humans.Those who will endure to the end shall enjoy.
Activity: 252
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
The market of crypto-currencies has experienced ups and downs before, and now, leaving it only because there is a long fall I think it is not wise and I think people who have gone will be back again when the market grows.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 29, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
NO! Transparent blockchain technologies will be the main tool for combating corruption and financial regulators. That's why these structures are now actively fighting with the crypto community. IMHO, blockchain is not just another tool for some people to enrich themselves.
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
I will not leaving crypto, as this is common and the right attitude is to be patient and not panic, I'm sure it's not just crypto markets that are not good, but other types of investments also experience instability, because the main cause in my view is because the impact of world economic growth is not good, for me to leave crypto iti is a stupid thing, because you should still survive in the worst circumstances because I have confidence crypto market will grow again and spin rapidly.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
I will not leave cryptoworld because this gives me profit and opportunity to change the lives of other people, by teaching them on how to trade correctly. It will only happen if the time comes that all coins has no worth and not profitable in anyway. But before you leave in crypto make sure that you have already secured yourself wherein you already have investments outside like business or real estate.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
I still don't find the urgent reasons why I should move out from cryptocurrency. Leaving crypto  is a bad decision for me. I know that the price is not exactly profitable for us. Mostly, they make us get the big risks. However, I still make it trust to stay in crypto because I have got many benefits from it. 
Pages:
Jump to: