Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 37. (Read 3616 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 08:50:56 PM
I do long terms when I plan to earn a huge percentage of interest. But I do short term when I need some quick returns so  I can pile them up, sell and buy the bigger coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
I am holder because i am looking for good investment and i think crypto market is the best way to investing  Grin
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
I'm long term!
Yeah, for me long term traders incur much fewer trading fees, since positions are held for a long period. but short term trading can be very profitable. Some people make careers and millions of dollars from trading stocks in as little as a few minutes. The key to short term trading is lots of research and forming a solid plan, then following through.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
Often it is very difficult for many people to resist and not sell a coin at a price that has already become several times higher than the price at which you got in. But we must remember that the price of good coins is always growing in a long term. This should stop us from selling and help to take reasonable action Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
I prefer at a long term investments because it gives as higher profits compared to a short term investments. Hodling is a very good option to earn high as long as we select the most promising, stable and reliable cryptocurrency. Study and research at cryptocurrencies makes us wiser and more proficient in our investments. Short term is so risky it requires frequent monitoring at the crypto market to prevent from getting loss.

I agree with you. Long term investment is much better than short term investments because it really differs at the time. The more days past by the more valuable it will be. It is like a gem value price are rising as it is antiquated. Patience and knowledge at cryptocurrency is very important so that investments are more profitable.
Activity: 203
March 10, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
I prefer at a long term investments because it gives as higher profits compared to a short term investments. Hodling is a very good option to earn high as long as we select the most promising, stable and reliable cryptocurrency. Study and research at cryptocurrencies makes us wiser and more proficient in our investments. Short term is so risky it requires frequent monitoring at the crypto market to prevent from getting loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I divide my fund in long term and in short term. When I short trade I use the profit that I gain to sustain my daily expensive and the long term is for my savings. Both are profitable it just depends on how you handle your trade.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Definitely long term. If there is a coin im indifferent about and I know they have good news coming I may be tempted to risk a swing trade but this is very rare for me
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
I prefer long term..less stressful and bigger profit. I wish i knew day trade, maybe i could profit Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 09, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
it depends on the coins you hold, some coins reach the peak prices after some time but some only rise during a pump, so make your decision very carefully while holding or selling any coin
Activity: 504
March 09, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
In my opinion, doing a long term investment makes you profitable as you can manage the movement of price then act even if your target price the not meet as long as it makes a profits.
You should understand that today's prices for Bitcoin can very badly characterize the long-term outlook for investments. Today, not only Bitcoin falls in price, but the entire crypto-currency market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
When I have more money it longterm while lost more I chose short term and now I don't have money 💲
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 09, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
In my opinion, doing a long term investment makes you profitable as you can manage the movement of price then act even if your target price the not meet as long as it makes a profits.
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
Mostly long term for me. Time to sell depends on your need. Sometimes we tend to sell even if the price have not yet reached our target due to certain circumstances. But if we can resist the temptation to sell and hold longer, I believe this is when we will see better growth in our investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 09, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
It makes no sense to keep the coins in the short term, it is necessary to guess the price movement very well, and it is almost impossible
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
March 09, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Both has unique advantage. Each trader maintain their unique style which suited themselves. There are many routes to making profit in crypto. Usually I'm doing both but l have reserved some coins as long term basis.
Yes, investments can be done considering both long term and short term. I have invested in ethereum, Neo, XRP and IOTA to hold on for a long time, whereas I have kept TRX, XVG,ADA,etc for short term profit. If you have enough time, you can do day trading as well as invest for the long term.

Also some amount must always be kept reserved in fiat currencies in order to buy cryptos low when they are in a massive dip. That’s sensible trading and also safe.
Activity: 303
March 09, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
I am a long-term investor One of the biggest misconceptions about Bitcoin is that investing in popular digital currencies will generate wealth overnight. Similar to other types of investments, Bitcoin is a long-term plan. Gaining profit and loss in a short time that's something most visible and it should always be investors remember.
Activity: 322
March 09, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
I prefer long term because according to my experience more profitable, eventhough i have to wait for a good price to sell..but do not close the possibility to follow the short term if I am interested in the price at the time..
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 11:48:39 PM
short-term investment only gives a profit and not how. If you want to take the risk to hold coins for a long-term investment at least can benefit greatly. see ethereum several years ago and currently seta price bitcoin from early last year until today, you can certainly imagine the results if a long-term investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 08, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
I am a long-term trader, but I can also trade in the short term.

But now, based on the market price, I think we can hold it for a while, and now it's not a good opportunity to sell.

The market are quiet dump, and selling right now might give you so much losses better to hold on it. I’m more on long term trading because I know cryptocurrency will go higher in the coming years, even the market dump I’m still confident about it.
Pages:
Jump to: