Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 39. (Read 3612 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Leumakmabok
March 07, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
I mostly play with short time. When the price goes token is sold to the market. when the price drops, I'll buy it again. And I do it over and over like that. With such a method I more often benefit. But every profit I get is small, but if often it will be a lot too.
Activity: 252
March 07, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
Me I am doing both. Short and long term trade, those coins that I am believing and know really worth my money for invest I'm going for long term hold like 2 - 5 years and those coins that undervalued and don't have much information/background on that coins that's why going for short term trade and both of them are really more profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
I prefer long term than short term because long term has a great potential to be more profitable. Most of the time, long term is very successful whenever I trade. The best coin for long term is the bitcoin because it is worth it in the market and it goes higher. Long term is more safe than short term based on what my experienced. I am more comfortable in long term and I really enjoy it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
I'm a person who likes to wait so I choose a long time because I think it's safer to play for a long time so do not have to keep seeing the price every day.
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Most are medium to long term, but it depends on your goals and your actual portfolio, unless you need liquidity to invest in more appropriate options.

I am a long-term investor, and I generally like to trade after a few months or six months
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
to avoid the risk of loss bear then it is advisable to invest in the long term. Furthermore, in the long term or later can be in the future so all the coins will be more price rises, it becomes an advantage and may be getting great results.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
I'm quite a lazy person for trading) So basically I keep coins for long.  Especially now - my coins and so in the red color after the decline bitcoin.  But it is advantageous for the growing market to combine strategies - and to hold for a long time and engage in trading.
Long term is mostly the most sensible type of investment as the returns are usually quite much and also there is no tension to check price daily, get updates and get into the trading fuss. But the main point of long term is to invest in coins that carry great potential in near future, have real application and a hard working team. Research must always be done without investing in any coin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
March 06, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

Well at trading I'm a short term and short term uses for the or for some alt coins , long term is for bitcoin so back to the topic , yes I'm a long term investor , I wait for my target price and sell it , the secret is just have patience and be optimistic . But I mostly do the short term if money or income needed.
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 18
www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet
March 06, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
It is worth keeping to the diversification, and distribute the deposits, part of the longevity and part of the quick earnings.

Diversification currently does not mean much, even big events do not affect prices strongly.
Activity: 30
March 06, 2018, 01:04:02 PM
totally long term
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
It is worth keeping to the diversification, and distribute the deposits, part of the longevity and part of the quick earnings.
Activity: 266
March 06, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
Term depends on the coin. As for me, I'd prefer put $100 to BTC and forget about cryptos to next huge pump.
ICO tokens are mostly long-term 2-3 years. 2-3 months ICOs are definitely scams.
ETN do Xes periodically and it's perfect for mining on RX550 and other cheap cards
Activity: 283
March 06, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
I mostly do short-term trading. For the short term I chose to invest in bitcoin. If the value goes down I buy then I will sell when it is on target.  I do not grandiose in determining the target. although it's just a little profit it's not a problem.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 04:36:25 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I think, holding a coin too long will give a high risk. Because we do not know the market conditions that will happen in the future. So, my suggestion is that you do not have to hold the coins for too long in exchange, you should sell when the coin prices start to rise, even if it is not very significant.
really, we must always be in the right position to sell. because almost every new coin entering the market will waste its price and there are only two choices that can be done is to sell at a pump or wait until the price reaches the target we want (although this will be somewhat difficult to predict)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
I try to take coins for a mid-term or in extreme cases for long periods. But in any case, in a minus I try not to sell.
Activity: 134
March 06, 2018, 04:07:42 AM
I think, holding a coin too long will give a high risk. Because we do not know the market conditions that will happen in the future. So, my suggestion is that you do not have to hold the coins for too long in exchange, you should sell when the coin prices start to rise, even if it is not very significant.
Activity: 189
March 05, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
i personally is someone who do short term investment of altcoin, i do that for daily profit and it works
trust me !!!
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 05, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
I will prepare for the short term profit.I will start to buy a bitcoin,when it's slightly start to increase.If the price of bitcoin is start to pump means,I will continue to increase for two to three days.After that two days,I will sell that brought bitcoin with some high value to get profit for my investment.
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
definitely need to combine strategy, keep coins for both long term and short term
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
March 04, 2018, 02:53:48 PM
Man, I suggest you be patient and adhere to your initial trading strategy. I prefer to play it long term, it's anyway profitable in the distance, but playing it the short term, you just make too many efforts and moves, mostly hasty decisions, which lead you to the same results in the distance or even to worse results, if you are not a patient person. Anyway, any strategy can be profitable and productive. It's up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: