Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 34. (Read 3616 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
Now what I'm going to do is most likely long-term. I do not know exactly when the coin price will go up, but if I really do not need the money, I will keep waiting until the price goes up to sell the coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
depends on the coin that I have. but I prefer on long-term cause I like do a project with the target.
Activity: 222
March 31, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Tetapi jika Anda berencana untuk memegang beberapa koin untuk jangka panjang, pastikan bahwa koin yang baik bagi Anda untuk tidak kehilangan uang besar dalam jangka panjang, dan karena saya pikir akan lebih cepat untuk mendatangkan keuntungan dan juga membuat kita bisa mendapatkan penghasilan yang jauh lebih cepat.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 01:25:49 AM
Hi members of the forum, I believe that pulling coins in the long run is very good, because it is not worth playing with your assets for short distances
Activity: 728
March 31, 2018, 12:46:37 AM
it sees from every different coin different advantages and potentials, of the coin is invested very well like eth then it should be long term
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2018, 12:04:04 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I prefer to do Trading in a short time, because I think it will be much faster to bring profits and also make us can get a much faster income. Compared to waiting too long without any certainty to be able to get big profits. But still we should be able to put the situation, because some coins can be used to be used as a long-term investment, one of which is Etherum. As for most altcoin then I invest more often in a short time, I will take action when there is a chance to get a profit margin between the buy and sell price.
Activity: 994
March 30, 2018, 11:36:39 PM
for the unstable market conditions it is better to make long-term investments that are best to take advantage of very much in the future. bitcoin will reach 12k more in the next month
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:25:46 PM
If the price has been achieved or has a nice profit if you do not want to sell it if I am sure I will sell to exchange other coins because there are many coins but I prefer a good coin and must have a good presentation. for next year
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 30, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
Only hold for long term those coins that have potential to rise the price and sell those coins that are considered as shitcoin or deadcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 30, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
The first thing to do when you trade is to determine the target price for each of your investment cryptos. If you set the target price you will not fall into the FOMO psychology, will sell as soon as the crypto reaches the target price. If crypto drops rapidly, you need to calm down and hold the crypto until the market recovers, avoiding the panic sell.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Long term hodler, patience is the key. Hodlers should not spend too much time checking charts and prices, it generates too much pressure and temptation to sell or trade which is not recommended these days.
For now, tracking and learning about good projects is advisable to get ready for the next bull run (it may take a while for that).
March 30, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
Currently the market price of bitcoin has dropped very drastically, maybe at this time I will not sell it because the price is not so good. Maybe this is the right time to hold the bitcoin first, we wait for the right moment to sell it. So that what we want will be achieved, the high price.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
March 30, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

It depends with each coin mate. Some coins have good potential, and expected that their prices will go up in the future, so in this case you have to hold them for long term. Other coins havent real value or small value, then you can sell them whenever the price go up. For this, you need to study the coins carefully, and to analyze their charts and markets.
This would matter most on our researching capabilities and the intuition either we do sell it immediately or hold it for long term because into its potential.For now ive been doing both things which i do have coin holdings good for long term and short term which i do make profits whenever on those two.Case to case on what matters most as long we are profitable on our own ways just proceed and stick with it.
Activity: 81
March 30, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
Long. There is not a lot of sense for daily or short term trading on such a volatile market.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

It depends with each coin mate. Some coins have good potential, and expected that their prices will go up in the future, so in this case you have to hold them for long term. Other coins havent real value or small value, then you can sell them whenever the price go up. For this, you need to study the coins carefully, and to analyze their charts and markets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
March 30, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
I'm not good enough of a trader to actively trade this market, so I'm in for the long until the trend turns.
Sometimes I try to gain some percentage on a short trade, just to keep sharp.
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
i will proper short time first as of now i have nothing for my daily needs thats why second if i have sufficient capital thats the next step i will do long term is for those sufficient and abundance in life thats the reality for me.
Activity: 379
homt.net
March 30, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
i'm a short term Bitcoin/altcoin trader i just see and analyze market using technical method not fundamental, so if i get profit from some coin i'll trade that, and sometime use arbitrage method for getting fast profit but with very high risk because altcoin market is run so fast.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 30, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
I believe that in the current situation in the crypto currency market it is better to refrain from trading and wait for the situation to change.

Now a very tough drawdown of the market occurs and it's time to type coins for hold

For long term investors people do not have to worry has it is only a temporary dip and rest of them who are a short term trader may be worried or even would have being incurring heavy losses due to fall happening in the prices. Hold it and stay strong.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
I think the best strategy for trading is: selling half of the altcoins when you reach 100% profit, and leaving the other half for a higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: