Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 44. (Read 3612 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:28:53 AM
I want to be a long term investor, though that's hard
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 01:11:16 AM
Before I was a short-term investor, now I want to do long-term investment, as long as this is the real investor.
Activity: 308
February 25, 2018, 08:58:51 PM
I am a short-term trader, I am more comfortable trading with short term, because it is safer and profit faster although not too much
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
If You need to be rich in Crypto You should be always a long term hodler . If You still need to Trade short term just go for it with about 10% of your portfolio. Mid term may be not a bad idea when there is a hardfork , airdrop or very big news.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 25, 2018, 08:15:02 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I think necessities manage that kind of decisions. If you see a good potential on a coin and decide to make some investment, you can quit your current investment if you will not have a big loss. In my opinion, except panic sells, you should feel free to make your investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
why would you sell on a price that is not your target price? i mean what's the purpose of holding if you don't patiently wait for your coin to pump up to the price that could satisfy you, and one thing of advice, don't store coins on exchange because that is vulnerable to attacks from hackers or else do short term trading.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
iam always use long term investment
because use long term investment can get much profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 07:31:19 PM
I'm a long term trader i chose i buy on dip and sell it in bull season month it pays off literally, Patience is the key and we must hold them some coins are promising they pump very hard.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
February 25, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
Most important thing is to first know your goal but long term usually pays off very well even more than you expect... all you have to do is be patient and buy coins and tokens of great promising projects
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
long term is not always good you just buy the dip and sell to the moon
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
I was doing short term trades when I started with crypto back few months ago. But I catch myself doing nothing all the day except sitting in front of the computer and watching charts.
I was also not that successful and I'm in general not a patient person. Since then I'm now a long term hodler. Sold almost all my risky alts and went for more secure ones like XRP, ETH and Neo.
By doing so at least I don't look at the charts the whole time, but keep only checking the prices a few times on the mobile app.
Short term = possible good gains, but need patience
Long term = invest and don't look into your portfolio the whole time  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
I prefer in long term, but not all the coins I keep only equivalent amount that I think enough for long term and some is for trading just in case bitcoin is drop.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
Patiently waiting for good price to sell. But usually I can not do that because it's so hard for new people like me. Make a profit in this market is not simple. It all depends on human psychology
Activity: 9
February 25, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
I tend to split my portfolio into varying degrees of risk and time scale I'm willing to wait. I'm long on bitcoin, eth, NEO. Short term I like zcash, eth classic. I think to be a short term trader you need to have the time to research to a very detailed standard. I think some basic ability to read charts is very beneficial to short term trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
For big and huge projects as for my opinion -  I am long term, for small - short term
also now everything is long term)
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
February 25, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
I'm a long term trader but i can trade for short term too. Looking at the chart from all the market. Bitcoin has a big impact to altcoins so if you going to trade in short term it's not that profitable compare to a long term trader.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
Both has unique advantage. Each trader maintain their unique style which suited themselves. There are many routes to making profit in crypto. Usually I'm doing both but l have reserved some coins as long term basis.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
yes better price rise it's time to sell even though not yet reached the important targer price has got advantage more transaction more profit
Activity: 43
February 25, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
Sometimes I do what you also did but sometimes I will always wait to make my money to have a higher profit to the price I expected to be when I buy it in a low price and sell it when my goal reached the price. Evem if it's too risky to qait more if your money have already a profit and you still wait more, even if yoi think that theres a big chance to dump the price and makes some losses.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
I chose a long time because I think it's safer to play for a long time so do not have to keep seeing the price every day. see the price once a week I think we can already profit  Grin
Not really always. You can't be sure your investment will be profited in a week.
For me, as long as it's a profit, i would sell it OP. If you gonna do something crazy, just hodl your token for long term (e.g more than 5 years)
Pages:
Jump to: