Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple? - page 2. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 04:24:40 AM
Now everything has fallen on the market , so do not worry , but buy if there are free funds, as soon the expected market reversal, and new heights in many cryptocurrencies
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
I am less optimistic about XPR as its centralized and controlled by bank.Too much supply into Coinmarketcap and its demand can not be increased already supplied at a very high quantity.Its basically hyped and overpriced and nothing else.Its manipulated by financial institution and may crash at any time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 03, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
Altcoins are competing to be popular like bitcoin I can be also optimistic about ripple because just like bitcoin and ethereum it is also climbing to its popularity in coin market, but as of now bitcoin leads the altcoins which have good things that happen to the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
Ripple is a very useful coin for the banking sector of the economy.  I think this coin will grow and now you can buy it at the best price.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 03, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

Many people have expectations from the ripple, and I understand that, because ripple have made happy many traders in the past. But on the other hand, I think ripple is not a reliable coin, because its price is not giving trust. The price is always same, except the pump terms.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
I think ripple is best coin for long term investment
need to wait 3-6 months
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
And I think it's pessimistic and I do not believe that ripple will be able to persuade to invest in it more than now. And the news says only one thing, it's all just a nice veiled advertisement and nothing more. And behind the screen is a big disappointment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
Ripple is a great example of a company that has built an exceptionally useful network whose applications can easily be grasped.Once society catches on to the full potential and effectiveness of ripple,it is likely to secure a long lasting seat at the table of the financial world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
March 03, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
In late January, I bought a ripple for about $ 1,150. This coin even went up a little (about 1200), but then it went down and now the ripple costs 950. I think that this coin has few prospects for further rise of the exchange rate.

Well, you are only down by 20%, in crypto is quite common. I would be much more worried by the Ripple real use case than by it's current valuation
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 03, 2018, 02:49:09 AM
i do think ripple have such a potential but if you think to invest on ripple i would suggest you better invest in xlm instead. XLm have a similar project with ripple but xlm have some sort of charity project that make it different from ripple, the other reasons is cause xlm is undervalue and i think xlm able to grow way more than ripple.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 02:46:49 AM
for this year I'm very sure at ripple. Ripple can have a high price for this year and I believe it. coins classmates ripple is not very suitable if at current prices continue. Ripple is sure to grow and rise.
Activity: 170
March 03, 2018, 02:42:50 AM
In late January, I bought a ripple for about $ 1,150. This coin even went up a little (about 1200), but then it went down and now the ripple costs 950. I think that this coin has few prospects for further rise of the exchange rate.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
yes, I am. I believe that ripple could be back to 22k satoshi again like before although I don't know when the times will come and I will wait for the price because I want to make a profit again from ripple. I think, for now, the price is good to buy since ripple price is still at the bottom and maybe it will go down again after bitcoin price increases in this two days. but I still hope that ripple could increase at least more than 17k satoshi for the first step and then will reach more than 22k satoshi in the next month.
Ripple pivoted away from XRP and focused on RippleNet, which is similar to Swift in that it’s primarily a messaging system that tells banks where to send the money. It also has a service that helps banks settle transactions.So the development of Ripple is visible and I am optimistic about Ripple.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 03, 2018, 02:24:03 AM
yes, I am. I believe that ripple could be back to 22k satoshi again like before although I don't know when the times will come and I will wait for the price because I want to make a profit again from ripple. I think, for now, the price is good to buy since ripple price is still at the bottom and maybe it will go down again after bitcoin price increases in this two days. but I still hope that ripple could increase at least more than 17k satoshi for the first step and then will reach more than 22k satoshi in the next month.
copper member
Activity: 14
March 03, 2018, 02:10:34 AM
I agree that Ripple is not like a standard cryptocurrency, and without true backing by the banks it is difficult to predict where the price is heading. The technology itself has gained a lot of interest however.
Activity: 129
March 03, 2018, 02:00:37 AM
I have always been pessimistic about XRP, because I don't think XRP is a standard crypto, and the price of XRP is too volatile. If you don't pay attention to the XRP, it can easily cause economic losses.

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:02:25 AM
Yes, the ripple coin has a very good prospect for growth. Created to work in the banking system, it attracted the attention not only of large banks, which then began to actively use it, but also large financial corporations to conduct their business. Therefore, the ripple rate, given its high capitalization, will certainly increase. However, it is worth remembering the great shortage of this coin, it is centralized and fully manageable, and sometimes because of this it is said about it that it is not entirely crypto currency.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 12:37:34 AM
So far I only heard about the good sides of ripple and theres nothing to worry if you're wise enough on your investments.I di believe that at this moment it's a good time to invest in ripple knowing the value continuously rises. Knowing that there are bankers trying to cut us off guard we should always be alert.
Activity: 392
March 03, 2018, 12:13:45 AM
Yes, i am optimistic about ripple. My consideration is that in 2017 the market ripple increased by almost 4000%. I think until the end of 2018 the market and ripple value will continue to rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 02, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
I think Ripple got a bright future, having established itself as one of the top and trusted cryptocurrencies to reckon with. Long term investment in XRP is recommended for a great return.
Pages:
Jump to: