Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple? - page 9. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
It is a good investment . But I think it is better to divide your money and invest in some coins . As they say to share the risk . Yes, and now the market is a good time to purchase
Activity: 2338
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 18, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
Theres a lot of coin that has potential but XRP isnt a good investment for me,its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers they are manipulating the price so if you want to be safe stay away from it.

I stayed away from coins like ETH for precisely the exact reasons. I will say this now: I am not holding ETH but happy to have a bit finally and enjoying profits. To me, alts like NEO and Ripple are exactly the same. I think they will last for a great number of years, but their prices may enjoy early growth and big profits, but they will never reach the highs of Bitcoin.

So yes, good buys for speculators and traders. But I can never see these corporate centralized coins as long term holds. ETH maybe, but only because compared to these new alts, ETH looks decentralized.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
I think ripple can be around 10 $ before 2019, only problem that its controlled by bankers and they can make more ripple units and control the price as they want, so in long term its not best coin for investment in my opinion.

Do you think it'll be harder to make a profit because of those banks? Because, either way, it's definitely gonna rise a lot this year so you can always sell out later, no?
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
I think ripple can be around 10 $ before 2019, only problem that its controlled by bankers and they can make more ripple units and control the price as they want, so in long term its not best coin for investment in my opinion.
Activity: 28
January 18, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
Ripple is a good buy right now. But only for short term investment. Ripple should not be taken seriously because as we know it is being governed by banks.
Activity: 7
January 18, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
well i can't say bad things about xrp, it has good technology and has been used by a lot of banks. the only thing that makes me not investing on it, because xrp isn't decentralized
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
I am thinking that it is the only coin to invest at this hard times. It got %42 value in one night and i guess it is gonna hit 2 dolars tomorrow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 18, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
Yes but there is one thing, its capital is too high and the price is too law, why its happening, why the capital amount does not influences the price?
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

Ripple is a good coin. To date, very popular. It is traded on a large number of exchanges. The growth of this coin is inevitable
Activity: 18
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
Theres a lot of coin that has potential but XRP isnt a good investment for me,its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers they are manipulating the price so if you want to be safe stay away from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 18, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: