Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple? - page 3. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Myself believe me .. in the future this ripple coin will develop very well. but there is little fear also if you see the very low price it will gradually fade and disappear.
Activity: 23
March 02, 2018, 11:38:52 PM
While XRP does receive a lot of attention on its role as a real cryptocurrency, it is made to solve cross border payments, and it has been working with a lot of companies recently. Cambridge payments recently collaborated with XRP for a pilot test of XRP with xRapid. XRP, i think , now has more than 100 companies/institutions working with them

Also, XRP is the most tweeted coin of this week. I recently made a bot to analyse crypto related tweets and i post the results on my site cryptocatanalytics.com

do feel free to check it out as I will further analyse these coins. this week's coins are XRP, EOS and DGB! Hope it helps you make a better decision as my goal is to help the community make better decisions =)

cryptocatanalytics.com
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
March 02, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

I also invested in Ripple because the first one I did not have a lot of money so I prefer Ripple.
The reason I am due to a number of big banks around the world starting mid-2017 and has been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement technology on their payment infrastructure. This makes Ripple more trustworthy, let alone some Conventional Banks that in fact do not believe in crypto currency at all, instead adopting technology in the ripple.
I also invest in ripple before the end of 2017 but I sell it because Coinbase rejected ripple and I'm afraid to lost my money that's why I sold it. After that I've make a research and I found out ripple is very good for investment and have a good potential. And now I planning to invest in many altcoin in Crypto World like ripple for the big profit in the future.
Activity: 39
March 02, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
Personally, I think ripple is not a good coin if you are true blockchain believer. Nevertheless, in a speculative market, whatever gets most attention is good, I think.

Futhermore, ripple has very strong community and pyramid-like/social network advertising community structure in South Korea. So if you believe in the Koreans to keep pushing, then as an investor, I don't think it is a bad bet unless it all goes down.
Activity: 122
March 02, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

I also invested in Ripple because the first one I did not have a lot of money so I prefer Ripple.
The reason I am due to a number of big banks around the world starting mid-2017 and has been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement technology on their payment infrastructure. This makes Ripple more trustworthy, let alone some Conventional Banks that in fact do not believe in crypto currency at all, instead adopting technology in the ripple.
Activity: 244
March 02, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
I think you need to think more about investing , because as for me ripple is not such crypto which will make x3-x5 in future , because a lot of banks use this crypto and they do not need crypto with high volatility Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
I agree with you because the ripple price is affordable and the risk is fairly small, ripple is also almost the same as the limited number of bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
this has been one coin which i've been doubting for some time. it's not that I dun believe they have a good working product, it's more that to be worth its current marketcap, the banks must let go of quite a large amt of profits to ripple and its holders. and i'm not sure whether the banks will do that, even if the tech behind ripple is impressive.
as far as is known from the media, the western union is very much interested in Reeply and already very successfully tests this project today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 02, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
Come on what is there to be non optimistic about ripple it will rule
Activity: 588
March 02, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
Unfortunately no. I'm not optimistic about the Ripple project, because I think that this project does not exactly have a future as a crypto currency, I think that this project was developed by the banks and they sponsor it and will continue to sponsor it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 02, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
this has been one coin which i've been doubting for some time. it's not that I dun believe they have a good working product, it's more that to be worth its current marketcap, the banks must let go of quite a large amt of profits to ripple and its holders. and i'm not sure whether the banks will do that, even if the tech behind ripple is impressive.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
If you want to invest in ripple, as a long-term investment that you would like to hold for years to come, ripple seems to be a promising investment.
if you want to invest in ripple for quick gains within a few months to an year, it seems promising. In 2018, experts expecting  to see a sharp upsurge in prices. It is projected to cross the one dollar mark at the very least.though the overall price of ripple  is expected to rise, not all months of 2018 will be the same. fluctuation in prices will be seen as well.so choice is yours.whether you invest in ripple or not is totally your decision.if I were you I would buy ripple.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 11:49:24 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

Ripple has fallen hard since it climb on top surpassing Ethereum in the market cap area and i think that's only because of a pum-and-dump scenario which makes me skeptical about Ripple's future. Yes, it has still a big market cap but having it seen rise so high and suddenly plunges made me think twice whether i continue to invest or not anymore.
Activity: 406
January 23, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
Maybe ripple is not a cryptocurrency or maybe it is not decentralized but it was very good time to buy ripple when bitcoin was under $10K.

Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.

I am more than sure that Ripple will be used for a very long time. This centralized cryptocurrency is the perfect stuff for operations with banks. It is very convenient, and trading with these coins brings profit. I hold Ripple in my wallet.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:03:05 AM
Frankly speaking, I am not very optimistic because this coin go against the decentralization points of cryptos. I now just have 50 ripple and I intend to keep it for fun. I think XML has better future.
Activity: 266
January 23, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Ripple is not in cryptocurrency but it is cryptocurrency well it us purely owned by banks they control the ripple coin so it is like centralised coin under company control
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 23, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
Yes but there is one thing, its capital is too high and the price is too law, why its happening, why the capital amount does not influences the price?
I think that you are pointing about its high marketcap and low price.It's mainly because its not mostly bought by normal people as an investment and it is bought and used for transactions between banks.We should also note that all the banks oppose almost all the crypto coins but except ripple and it's a totally centralized coin.OP could instead buy any other potential altcoin.
Ripple being one of the best prospects altcoin, you can see it when Ripple works with several countries. In fact it is very difficult to imitate by other coins, including Bitcoin. We can make Ripple as an alternative in making investments, this is an opportunity to buy some coin ripple and we can get the benefits in the future.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
why not? i think you should invest now with the price being down. last month the ripple price is very high, in the month of febuari, surely the price will rise again. and you will get a very profitable profit
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 23, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
I am optimistic about Ripple (XRP) because i am trying to buy and hold Ripple as much as i can everyday. Now price is very low and hight time to buy.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
ripple starts to be a good store of value, as bitcoin is. I dont think ripple will hit 10 usd in near future, but i know that it will keep the 1usd mark for some time. Ripple is just a native coin of ripple ledger as we know and the adoption of this protocol for money transfers is going on well. So i store some of my savings in xrp.
Pages:
Jump to: