Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple? - page 5. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
I'm definitely optimistic about Ripple. I think you can invest.
I think that as many people expect and forecast, this year can be the year of Ripple.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 22, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
No never.. Ripple under control cenral banks and ı can not trust them. Unfortunately an optimistic approch is far away from ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
ripple is a good coin. but for now, investing in ripple is not good. I do not know why I often see reviews from experts, if ripple in 2018 this will be getting down. I prefer to invest in ETN, maybe you can also invest here too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
At first I thought that Ripple is a good coin too. In fact I believed that it would become better than the others (especially bitcoin), but after I saw what happened with Ripple last week, I would never buy Ripple. It is too vulnerable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
Yes, the xrp price has fallen dramatically and I think it's time to invest! XRP will be worth more than$ 30 by the end of 2018!
Activity: 588
January 22, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Quite a lot of people are talking about the Ripple project, even the media are already talking calmly about the Ripple project, so maybe there's nothing wrong with that, because it's already becoming massive, so I think that nothing bad should happen.
Activity: 46
January 22, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
Hi,

Ripple has a good potential on its own regardless to its owner. As we all know, it is manipulated by bankers and it is far easier to do that because of being not mineable.

I would prefer other coins like Stratis, Verge, ADA, ICON etc.  instead.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

I like the ripple, and I think it has potential in the future. but there are actually a lot of options in crypto investment, just try to find every opportunity that can bring benefits. I myself have a lot of altcoin that I keep. now is a good time to buy, because the market is red, lots of altcoin are down. try to analyze and look for opportunities to make a profit.
Activity: 1
January 22, 2018, 03:53:08 AM
This thread equals:

Next Post: Ripple is the future, invest now while you can

Next Post: Ripple is so bad

Next Post: I heart Ripple

/thread  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 22, 2018, 03:49:09 AM
Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.
Agree, we should consider any coin if we want to make a trade that results in profit but we should have a technical analysis of the coin. But Personally, Ripple is a disgrace to the cryptocurrencies scene whereas privacy and anonymity are important. We know Ripple isn't decentralized and a bankers coins, bankers that most of the people in the cryptocurrencies user is hate.
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 22, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Ripple is good for me, I keep it in my portfolio and use for trading purposes
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 22, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
Maybe ripple is not a cryptocurrency or maybe it is not decentralized but it was very good time to buy ripple when bitcoin was under $10K.

Yes, if you want to earn money it does not matter, whether it is centralizes, main thing is that it could be sold in higher price in nearest future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 20, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
I still haven't decided whether or not I should invest in Ripple. As many people here, I would like to earn money easily. I think that Ripple could be pumped even higher. I doubt that Ripple will ever grow bigger than Bitcoin but I also don't want to help it. Does anyone here have different point of view? I would like to know why I should invest in Ripple instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?

I would say go for it. Ripple has a good future. It is used by some of the biggest banks and they just announced that MoneyGram will use XRP.
Activity: 686
January 20, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
coins are made to be decentralized , while ripple is made to make it's owner rich and control the coin. I really don't know why people invest to it , why don't you stick with your fiat it's safer than ripple, are you blinded with the price increase. Your just making the creater richer everyday, they can make billions and billions of ripple if they want to.
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
You should invest in several coins even you have no much money. It's better when you get not big profit from a few coins. Than you put all hopes to one coin.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
I am pretty much very optimistic on every coin out there. They have the potential of being a coin like eth and btc. Owners should be trustworthy and reliable in order to move forward and increase value of their coin. Many people should also invest in this coin in order for it grown. Ripple can be one of these coins given that its owners and supporters are patient and willing to work together in order to increase its value.
Activity: 420
January 20, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
I am read some days ago one news about: some one have big amount of ripples he buy it when price low, and when price up to  4usd he want sold their coins.
But he cant simply do that, he had to sue with ripple.
After this i say myself, stay away from this coin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 20, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
If you are planning to invest with ripple you must be prepared if it doesnt work. Ripple is not doing well these past few days but i believe it will make a comeback sooner.

the important things are we need to know about what we do so if something bad happens with ripple, we don't have to regret and we could still move on to other coins. in my opinion, ripple is good to buy and sell and only if we have good information about ripple and we are sure with the project. but if we are only following from other people without any guidance that will convince us to believe in ripple, then get ready to get a deep hole that will make us get trapped.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Its the worst coin youll ever wanted to have,its a centralized coin which can destroy our community.
Pages:
Jump to: