Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple? - page 4. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 23, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
Even if I stay optimistic about Ripple ($XRP), personally I dont support it.
70% of total supply still held by them with only 30% in distribution, thats a shame and high risk. Plus, with Ripple's support to banks, give the control back to banks. With crypto we are supporting a decentralized currency system which could not be governed by any one. You govern your funds.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
I am less optimistic if you invest in ripple coin, because we know ripple has been working with the bank. long term may be good. if my recommendation tends to ethereum we know now that ethereum has been in use transaction tool to buy token mostly ICO, and have smart contract feature (SC). I think it's worth making your choice to invest.
I that is no problem. Ripple has big potential to become famous cryptocurrency. People always choose coin which give them higher profit. MAybe masternode will be booming in 2018 so coin like XCPO, DP,TRC,CHC are very good to buy.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 23, 2018, 02:50:49 AM
No i'm not, it was just media hype.

CNBC was showing live on TV the exact steps on how to buy ripple from exchanges -

Why would someone buy Ripple? - Lots of people think that if a coin is priced under a dollar, it has potential to reach 10.000$ like Bitcoin did - but they don’t take in consideration the total cap and the issued coins.

People just want to make money, they will invest in anything with blockchain on it, unfortunately Ripple does not sustain a blockchain.

South Korea was a big player in this uptrend, they where trading Ripple at a premium price difference of 1$ from other exchanges.

As i said before, even if Ripple will get mass adoption by banks, they will not influence the price, only regular investors will.

You summed it up pretty nicely and I share your view in this aspect. I am not a huge fan of Ripple, but I do support what they are trying to achieve and it seems like a coin worth investing into which is why around 1% of my portfolio is dedicated to Ripple. The media hype seriously drove its value up like crazy and I think this will happen again in the future, but for now, it will stabilize in the $1-$2 range for sometime.

You could say I am optimistic about Ripple and am expecting it to reach $6 by the end of this year if the developers continue updating it regularly and if the community support is still strong. HODLING my ripple for now!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Yes but there is one thing, its capital is too high and the price is too law, why its happening, why the capital amount does not influences the price?
I think that you are pointing about its high marketcap and low price.It's mainly because its not mostly bought by normal people as an investment and it is bought and used for transactions between banks.We should also note that all the banks oppose almost all the crypto coins but except ripple and it's a totally centralized coin.OP could instead buy any other potential altcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Probably, as big banks adopt it as their payment system.
Activity: 24
January 23, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
No i'm not, it was just media hype.

CNBC was showing live on TV the exact steps on how to buy ripple from exchanges -

Why would someone buy Ripple? - Lots of people think that if a coin is priced under a dollar, it has potential to reach 10.000$ like Bitcoin did - but they don’t take in consideration the total cap and the issued coins.

People just want to make money, they will invest in anything with blockchain on it, unfortunately Ripple does not sustain a blockchain.

South Korea was a big player in this uptrend, they where trading Ripple at a premium price difference of 1$ from other exchanges.

As i said before, even if Ripple will get mass adoption by banks, they will not influence the price, only regular investors will.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:33:25 AM
I think in 2018 the price of Ripple will grow significantly. The reason - is the intentions of the developers
of this project to strengthen their positions in India. In addition, agreements have already been signed
with the MoneyGram system. From confidential sources, journalists learned that in 2018 it is possible to conduct an IPO
on one of the world exchanges. In this case, Ripple will far outstrip the bitcoin among all the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Ripple and Stellar I hope will go together to the moon in few years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
I'm not optimistic about ripple. It has a capitalization of $ 120B and it's nowhere used a centralized pseudo-cryptocurrency. No real cases in the world, not including pilots and tons of marketing. So I don't concern it's good for longtime investments still it has no real cases. Of course you gotta keep an eye on the news but still it survives and grows only because of marketing and hype. I'm sure it's gonna grow more soon but if there won't be real cases of using I think it's gonna fall one day.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
January 22, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Yes, I am. Ripple is great project. I have high hopes for it and I have invested a lot of money. Ripple is working with some of the big banks already also announced that MoneyGram will use XRP and I think they are moving forward.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
I am so much optimistic about ripple,  because I know ripple will turn out to be the future of crypto currency. Considering the way ripple is going, it is highly promising and will definitely do well.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
If you buy today you could be one of the victim of the bankers. I am not saying that Ripple is not a good investment but you need to know when is the best time to enter the market. Check the chart, it will give you a reference or guide if it is the right time to buy or not.
Activity: 294
January 22, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Ripple technology can makes it an candidate to replace the SWIFT system. Ripple 5-7$ price in Q1 2018 can be real.
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Ripple could still be good to place to put your investment. Looking the present chart, it is likely to go upward. The price still cheap and the technical and fundamentals are good.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 22, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
Ripple has a great future in my opinion. By the end of this year i think it will be rising up quite substantially.
What "Future" are you speaking about? As it already have been said - it is very centralized. Look how many coin developers have.
Yes, now it is crazy time when XRP was on 2nd place by capitalization, but it cant be viewed as long-term investement.
So isn't that an opportunity for ripple, if it's centralized? For central banks it is good thing, cause on low fees, fast transactions and under control. Of course it is the same stuff as fiat currency.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
Ripple has a great future in my opinion. By the end of this year i think it will be rising up quite substantially.
What "Future" are you speaking about? As it already have been said - it is very centralized. Look how many coin developers have.
Yes, now it is crazy time when XRP was on 2nd place by capitalization, but it cant be viewed as long-term investement.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
January 22, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
yes you are right ripple is a good investment only. but you can split and invest in more than a coin is better because these is the time to buy the coin's. ripple is under the bank control. i am not optimistic on this ripple.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 22, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
Why you think that XRP is good choice for people who got little amount of money?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
Investment-wise, ripple is a good choice. You can bet that banks would pump the sh*t out of this to siphon btc out of weak holders to increase their standing in the crypto market. However, due to my own personal opinion, ripple goes against the primary concept of cryptocurrencies--that is, decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: