Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 24. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
In fact, yes. After all, I want to invest in what will bring profit. And the main development and growth. Therefore, now everything is very meticulous about ICO. And just as important is that many companies are burned out. And it became even harder to find something worthy.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
certainly it must be something worth contributing for it must be something that is procuring bitcoin and unquestionably worth contributing for and that sort of organization that is only there to expend your well deserved bitcoin only for their own advantages what you called con artists. In any case, in any case there are still a considerable measure of confided in ICO's out there which merits contributing which is the reason you think about and do your own exploration about them first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:34:13 AM
I study the ICO very thoroughly before entering it. This requires a lot of knowledge about the project and the time to study. Now there are a lot of  scammers
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
at first I was not a voter in an ICO project, but after knowing and feeling the shortcomings and advantages of ICO from now on I was more selective in choosing a bounty on an ICO that I would follow.
Activity: 29
August 23, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
I am very picky about the ico project. If you are not picky, you may fail to invest or be deceived, because there are many ico projects that are fraudulent, so we should invest very carefully.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
Every investor must analyze ico. This is responsible for myself. Avoid scams.
Activity: 80
August 23, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
if its bounty, not really
if its investment, sure, why shouldn't you be picky where you put your money in?
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
August 23, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
I am picky in choosing ico because I believe that if I invest to some ico I need to choose wisely. I make some time in reading their whitepaper and who is the people behind the project. In this I can say how that ico , if that is worthy to invest or not.
Activity: 648
August 22, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
Absolutely yes  have picky which one best and good ico for investment, you have be smart and know what the best ico for investment for keep away have to lost your money, look at many fake ico and scam and investors have lost their money.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 11:56:00 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I have to. There are too many scams int eh market and if I do not want to be scammed I need to be picky with icos. The more information we can get, the less we will be scammed.
Activity: 175
August 22, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
Yes i think we should be wise in picking ico's so that in the end we dont loss investment as we trust the icos we support or invest.it is important that we know the status of the icos you support because we are responsible for the success of your money.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:42:03 PM
Yes, I believe there are no problem if I become picky in choosing an ico. It is hard to find a worthy ico nowadays because of some ico that is scam. There are few ico that is legit. So we need to choose smart.
Activity: 85
August 22, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
The ICO is insane nowadays so one must be more than meticulous in actuality, it is critical to know the purpose behind the ICO and what you need to receive in return, so a considerable measure of research ought to be done and inquiries ought to be requested to clear every uncertainty before taking a choice, so for me I am extremely fussy.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2018, 11:36:28 PM
Yes, I have always been part of every new ICO that is present and ready to launch on the market. it's just that, I'm just a bounty hunter, not an investor in ico.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:33:16 PM
Indeed I am, and I surmise that every other person ought to likewise be. Continuously check if the ICO appears genuine, the tasks it covers and the thought. Read their whitepapers, visit their sites in the event that they have one, check the advancement group. Continuously put resources into an ICO with alert to abstain from losing your speculation and be sufficiently persistent to sit tight at the costs to go up before pitching your coins to pick up benefit.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
Yes, I am very picky and very meticulous in this such thing. when it comes to ICO and when I do decide to actually invest in an ICO and take part in it, I make sure to do a very extensive research about the project.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I am. Now there are more scams in the market and we need to be more careful when we choose the coins to invest. We need to find more information about the coins. We need to be more responsible for our on money in the market so we need to be picky with icos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
I now prefer to buy early market, because IOO is sometimes not thinking of the market price that is dumped because of bounty hunters, so when the price is far below the ICO price I will buy it in large quantities.
Activity: 124
August 22, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
the selection of the ICO is the most basic stages to do, it's useful to minimize projects that followed was a scam, make sure that the projects are good and potentially in the election is this he allocated. for it does not think poorly of this stage because it is very influential in financial revenue accounts for you.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
Of course, there are a lot of ICOs in this market that are just scams, so we must be cautious when investing in ICO, don't be fooled by the temptation trap, otherwise you will lose all your funds, and the risk of investing in ICO is very big. of.
Pages:
Jump to: