Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 27. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
Yeah of course. As long as you are investing to get a future turns and not doing a charity, you have to be selective of where you put your money unless you gon lose it. That is why do your due diligence is often preached here every day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
well of course picky , I think everyone who invests their money should be picky ! because we invest money to people and have to see their work!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
Yes, I am very picky about the Ico, there are a lot of scams on the market. Being picky means you are very careful of what you are investing in, because my goal is to have profit not to waste money
Activity: 274
August 11, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
Almost no ico is making money.It makes more sense to get after ico instead of ico.Otherwise there could be major losses.
Activity: 92
August 11, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
Obviously I would pick ICO in light of the fact that you would prefer not to stall out with ICO tricks.
the expanding number of ICOs at present has an awesome open door for somebody to submit misrepresentation, just about 80% of ICO is a fake. so you must be mindful so as to contribute, I endeavor to recommend you to join ICO moyanetwork. moyanetwork means to convey submarine link systems to Africa, which will improve Africa live with web. furthermore, you'll discover a group of experienced and experts in the field.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course. I think it's good thing. When you try to invest in any project, you have to learn it carefully. And, If you don't want to lost your money, you must be picky with them. Making decision is not easy.
Activity: 119
August 11, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
We need to be picky when it comes to ICOs . We need to study the project information .
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
I trying to invest in good ICO,  my investment in ICO is very picky. Many of ICO's are good at first, but will scam you in the end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
When I invest, I'm super picky with them because no one wants to trow money away on nothing.It takes time and dedication when you start to research among the ICO's to find those that matches your investment plan.I would say never rush with investments no matter how many stories you hear about a project it's always better to research the project by yourself.
It is okay, but I dont see that any of recent ICOs are in a green numbers. Many of them are slowly diying because bear market is slowly killing them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
It is a usual and normal thing to be very picky with icos as many icos are scams nowadays and that is the reason why one needs to make a lot of research before selecting icos
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 11, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Not all ICOs are worth participating in. Some are run by inexperienced team, hence has a greater tendency of becoming unsuccessful. Some are also scam projects. It is only best to study the ICO and choose the good ones.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 07:05:19 AM
Truly I am extremely exacting with ICOs. I have a terrible memory with a portion of these organizations since the majority of them are tricks. Not very many ICOs are dependable and not tricks. I trust that an ever increasing number of organizations dispatch these kinds of undertaking since it is promising and exceptionally accommodating to us dealers. Simply be careful with some that are not valid and extremely fishy. These business sectors are additionally exceedingly unpredictable and require some direction from huge digital forms of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 10:39:40 PM
Yes I am and everyone else should be also.   A project must earn my Bitcoins or Ethereums. 
to prevent scams, because we don't want to work on a scam project that doesn't pay and run without any responsibility
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 10, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I am. I like to buy in the good ones and I like the higher profit in the investment. I think it is good to be careful when we are choosing the coins and this can help us make more profit. So I am picky about them.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 09:59:08 PM
Yes of course. Everyone must do that also so that your time, effort and capital will not be wasted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 09:54:14 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Being picky is just like you are reviewing well and studying well the ICOs before joining it to ensure that their projects are not a scam or there is a high chance that it will reach the market successfully making your invested money to grow.Therefore being picky is a must or you might lose your efforts, time and money.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
We should need to be picky when  it comes to ICO because this coming months lots of Ico are become scam or some of them are not reach hard cap even the soft cap thats why it becomes a waste of time for the investors and bounty hunters. We should choose the right ICO the ICO that have future and will be worth it for our effort and investment.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
August 10, 2018, 09:46:21 PM
of course I am very picky in the ICO because now there are too many ICO SCAM or even if it is not a Scam, the ICO is not good, when buying coins / tokens we could lose up to 90% of our assets because there are so many prices going down when in exchange because of the bad team developer
Activity: 229
August 10, 2018, 09:40:12 PM
Yes..we need to be picky..We must aware of the risks..
because some ICOs are bound to fail..choose the right ICO..Research is needed thats the most important..
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 10, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
When I invest, I'm super picky with them because no one wants to trow money away on nothing.It takes time and dedication when you start to research among the ICO's to find those that matches your investment plan.I would say never rush with investments no matter how many stories you hear about a project it's always better to research the project by yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: