Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 22. (Read 13443 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
When I'm going to pick an ICO to invest, I was picky. I looked at their project concept, roadmap, team, whitepaper, soft and hard cap and so on. Investing in an ICO is one of the most critical decisions that you've ever make, unless if that project comes from an established company or firm like the Indahash and Binary.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
Of course you need to be picky and very careful because I give money and tokens and if I do it then I trust the project !
Here it is necessary to be able to understand and analyze projects to know for sure that you will get at least some money. Recently, I'm looking for projects that at least pay me no difference on the price.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
With so many scam ICO right now, not on that so many projects are paused because the ICO is not attractive to investors, we should pick ICO that we think will attract investors so the project can reach at least the softcap and of course we need to pick ICO that will pay us for our hard work
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
The regulation of cryptocurrency and ico has not yet formed an effective method!
If you can't understand the risks of cryptocurrency and ICO, and are not prepared to take on the risk, you can't easily invest in ico.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 07:55:03 AM
Of course. In my opinion if you don't analyze projects, then there are big chances that you will invest in many bad or even scam projects.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
Of course you need to be picky and very careful because I give money and tokens and if I do it then I trust the project !
Activity: 68
August 30, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
Of course you have to be picky if you don't want to spend your money on fraud. You need to analyze campaigns very well and check them. Also, many ICO fail.
Activity: 23
August 30, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
You need to be picky with ICOs in a bear market bc there are so few market makers when coins get unlocked that it always causes a dump.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
Yes choosing ico is the most important thing because you will determine your investment for the future. By choosing the ico project you can assess the potential ico project.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Of course, I am. Whats sense to be unpicky at ICO's? Investing is pointless without own research.
i think that a person should be picky about what he or she investing his or her koney into it is really necessary not to waste aall you have
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
of course i am if you will invest in everything you want and everything that seems to be good you will lose your money
Activity: 61
August 29, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
Of course, I am. Whats sense to be unpicky at ICO's? Investing is pointless without own research.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 29, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
At the moment I do not see any reason to participate in any programs at all. Basically, the projects are somehow raw and unfinished, without any prospects for growth.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
Yup I'm so picky on ICO's and we must be picky in choosing ico especially nowadays there are lots of ICO that are fake and we must be careful in this projects other that some projects are failed and some of there when they're listed on exchanges their tokens keep on dropped so picking good ico is a must.
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
I like the new ICO that I've invested in - OSA DC. They have great idea behind the project
Activity: 263
August 28, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Of course picky, in 2018 you need to be about picky, because few of the projects collect even soft cap!
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
surely, we are talking about money, When choosing an ICO, everyone should be careful. Unless you have money to spare, then go and experiment. But if you're just a typical ordinary investor, then better know everything about the ICO your going to participate. A thorough research would be a great help for you. Sometimes they all pass through these criteria but still they are scammers like they make us believe that they're legit and should be trusted. Seems like they master the art of deceiving people.
Activity: 113
August 28, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
You must be peaky, cuz you will fail otherwise. You always must check if project really has potential to work, if they have post token sale development plan and if they have big partners in traditional business. I hardly invest now, cuz it's hard to find project like this. I found one actually, not that long ago. That was OSA DC, they have potential to really change retail, big partners like Coca-Cola and Danone. Solid project, worth looking at, at least.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
I think that you need to invest in ICO. After all, ICO can give you multiplication of your capital several times. And not in the long term. Cheesy
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
If there is anything one should be very much careful about in this space, is the ICO to invest in, most especially for investors. You can still easily avoid getting your wallet hacked, but detecting scam ICO is not that easy.
Pages:
Jump to: