Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 26. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 16, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
Yes, I carefully choose and review each project before buying  Smiley
for today it was not profitable to buy coins during the ico of the company, because if you compare the prices for company caviar and prices when you enter the exchange for certain projects, then buying on the stock exchange can be much cheaper.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Yes, I carefully choose and review each project before buying  Smiley
Activity: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
On my opinion, yes I am, we should be. Not all ICOs are legit so we need to choose right, wrong decision means loosing your money so we need to be picky make sure the qualifications of an ICOs is visible to you in order to choose right. It's not that hard, all you need to do is just need to pay more attentions and everything is gonna be alright.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 10:29:38 AM
Of course, as an investor, your picky can ensure that your money will not be lost. If you blindly invest in an ICO without any analysis, then you have more than 70% of your money will lost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
It is a usual and normal thing to be very picky with icos as many icos are scams nowadays and that is the reason why one needs to make a lot of research before selecting icos
to prevent any loss or futile job
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Each of us should be careful when we make the choice of ISO for investment. Therefore, you need to be prudent and demanding in your choice. this can save your money and bring a big profit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
Very. I carefully analyze, read the white list and then only can invest in the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
You have to be careful in analyzing the ICO. because this is very important before you decide to invest in ICO. If you want an advantage in investing in ICO, you should get a nice and has a nice development. Many of the ICO a scam because they have a very weak team.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
Of course, yes, I do not have so much money that I simply threw them into the wind. So I want to make a profit when investing in ico. Likewise, many scammers have appeared recently and do not want to enrich them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 15, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
Off course! who wouldn't be? with all the scum and other fake things we should know how to know which one is legit and which is the counterfeit, so that you will end up loser and not waste your money or investment. today there are ico who are only good at the beginning but in the end they are slowly fading away, so it is a must to be choosy or picky when comes  to ico 
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
I will do some research on ICO that I will follow based on the development team that handles ICO, look at the roadmap provided by the developer, and I will see which ICO trend is the most popular.
Activity: 35
August 14, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
When choosing an ICO project, I believe that the main thing to pay attention to such criteria is the team, ICO technology and the idea of the project.
Activity: 137
August 14, 2018, 12:39:23 AM
We just have to be realistic and be careful that we don't join or participate in fraudulent ICOS .
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 12:19:57 AM
I am very picky when it comes to investing in ICOs and I think everyone is the same
Activity: 50
August 12, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
Choosing an ico, we should picky on it. Why? Because currently there are so many bad people who wants to make a project without preparation or knowledgeless. If we choose ico randomly it would be risky, when we've got participated on bad ico. You will lose all of your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
Project team:
 - ICO experience;

- - Team activity in social networks;

- Who is the team Advisor;

- Communication skills of the team;

- Regional team composition.
ECO technology:
- The lower and upper limits of fundraising are registered;

- The contract must specify the return of funds in the case of not reaching the border;

- Clearly defined shares for the team, bounty, advertising and ICO;

- Mention of what will happen to unsold tokens;

- All actions should be displayed on The github resource.
Project idea
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
I always check carefully with the ICOs that I participate in, so I do not dare to challenge so much risk so I always spend a few days checking out any project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 12, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes i am very picky with ICO's because the first try i invest in ico i not earn a huge profit becuse the ico i joined is only reach there softcap and after the token got listed on the market the price of it is below ico price so now i am very picky before i invest on ico, i just always choose the best ico now.
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We should be picky about what ICO should be investing because there are lots of scammers in the market which they will make a fake project and pretend a good one in order take our hard-earned money. We must take actions in order to avoid being victimized, always do an investigation before going through in any investments scheme.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
Of course picky. If you invest in the first available ICO, then very quickly you can stay without money. It is necessary to rise to the choice with the head
Pages:
Jump to: