Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 23. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
Yes, when choosing I always consider a large number of criteria, choose carefully. I always study every detail.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Picky is not always bad, sometimes it can be good for you. Being picky in choosing ICO is a good thing to do.
If you just choosing ICO without some standard, you can be scammed with some fraud ICOs.
So, i think it is normal for me to picky when it come to choosing some ICO to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 28, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

It depends on money that you will intend to invest. If I invest the big money, I'll research carefully and may take few months before deciding. If just to get the lucky, I will not think too much
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
It is extremely dangerous to now pick what ICOs you're going to contribute at. It takes me for multi day of research just to make sure that an ICO is a truly genuine one. Huge numbers of the ICO are for the most part ponzis or if not are simply unadulterated tricks that would flee your coins. Some of the time I'm meticulous with ICOs how suspicious the gave whitepaper is as well as the group itself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
You need to sort things out and do it all the time, because it's your money and you earned it with your time, do you really think that you can do it all the time? Are you seriously? I think that several projects that deceive you can play a negative role in relation to the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
All things considered, obviously i'm past meticulous! You can read wherever that how elusive a decent Ico. On the off chance that you put ur cash on something, it needs to justified, despite all the trouble, attempt to apply distinctive strategies to comprehend if the engineers are sufficiently solid, for instance as of late there are an excessive number of Ico and the character of designers are covered up.. as you can without much of a stretch see it's difficult to confide in them however it's simply me tho..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
I think that everyone should be picky and judicious to iso in which invests its money!I always read and analyze white paper before investing my money)
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
Very much so, only invested in a handful. AFAIK most ICOs are just exit scams or have no actual use case, too easy to do them and they leave zero responsibility.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
It is better to be picky with ICO instead of putting your hard earned money into some crap. I usually go for good team and a project with heavy backing from good names. The utility is of course the most important aspect of any ICO. Moreover, try to ask as many question as you can to have a better clarity about the project.
Activity: 93
August 27, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Yes, I'm very picky with the ICOs that I choose to invest in. Reason is that there are a lot of projects that do not have potential of surviving the market strain, or scam projects even, and I wouldn't like to put my money into projects like these, so I would rather technical analyse and scrutinize a project before investing in it. This is why I'm  picky with ICOs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 27, 2018, 09:16:20 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes ofcorse and all should have be the same.
ICO is not all legit, some are scams. if we will not be picky then it will be a mess.
we should do research and investigation before joining any ICO.
Activity: 93
August 27, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
Yes, I'm very picky with the ICOs that I choose to invest in. Reason is that there are a lot of projects that do not have potential of surviving the market strain, or scam projects even, and I wouldn't like to put my money into projects like these, so I would rather technical analyse and scrutinize a project before investing in it. This is why I'm  picky with ICOs.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
You have to be careful with the ICO after all the scams lately.None of us should waste our time on unpredictable projects.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
The answer is yes, because many many ICO is useless, you should know its road map and advantage, with no advandtage, new ICO will lose (because it have the less trustless compare to the old Crypto). Becareful with the marketing words (such as "Ground Breaking" project etc ...), in reality they're scams.
Activity: 168
August 25, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
Of coursed we have to be more picky to choose an ICO's that we are going to participate because some of the are not legit.ICO's are to be researched to avoid scam.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
Personally for myself, I would choose the ICO project very carefully. Here it is necessary to study all the pros and cons, as well as take into account possible losses.
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
this is one of the main problems, we are too frivolous, should be the opposite . We have to be very picky about projects
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 25, 2018, 08:59:41 PM
I am very cautious, because casual participation in ICO will cost you a lot of money, especially in the recently sluggish market. I usually take only one ICO every month.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 24, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
You have to be selective,Because there is a lot of scam ICO on the market. Need to do detailed research. You need to go to the team and road maps. See how reliable a project is. Investigate team working style. These are important factors. I would recommend an ICO, Name : XRT just a recommendation
Activity: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
Of course, even in term of joining bounty campaign.I only choose ICO that is good and clear. I spend many time to read the whitepapers of project, if there is a bad thing inside it then I will leave that project. I don't want to spend anything for bad project, money or time is very worth.
Pages:
Jump to: