Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 38. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 08:17:26 PM
The inquiry is that would you say you are most certainly not? Since in the event that you are not then you will definately free a great deal of cash putting resources into ICO's. My ongoing speculation have drained a considerable measure. Two of them were super cool undertakings, tezos and bmc. Indeed, ICO's are not a brisk flip any longer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 18, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Definitely yes! Because base on my experience just like the others we experienced to be scam again and again or else their ico are not successful and most of the ico's failed to reach its soft cap. That's why you must need to be picky when choosing a ico especially if your investment is huge because it would be a big loss to you if the ico failed and i dont pick the ones with the coins that are not that good enough to reach or to advertise their coins. And also, knowing the team of the ico you want to invest is the best thing you can do in order not to be scam at all.

In general, the choice of a qualitative and promising ICO project is a tough choice, and one must be approached with intelligence. And recently it has become even more difficult, because at times the quality is at the highest level, and the project turns out to be scammers. I'm susceptible to this issue and choose a plan for more than 20 criteria.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
Definitely yes! Because base on my experience just like the others we experienced to be scam again and again or else their ico are not successful and most of the ico's failed to reach its soft cap. That's why you must need to be picky when choosing a ico especially if your investment is huge because it would be a big loss to you if the ico failed and i dont pick the ones with the coins that are not that good enough to reach or to advertise their coins. And also, knowing the team of the ico you want to invest is the best thing you can do in order not to be scam at all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:45:35 PM
I'm very picky about ico. Ico must meet my investment criteria. Excellent team members. Have own innovation to block chain technology. Professional marketing team.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Yes, I'm very careful about projects that I plan to invest in. I study any aspect - the team, the idea, I read the WP and try to evaluate the overall project potential. I am fully confident that my profit depends only on my decisions.
July 17, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I think we are still at the beginning of ICO's market potential. However, we must pay attention to avoid scams.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 17, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

yes off course! to the extent that i will thoroughly examine the teams background and if they have future plans and opportunities that may contribute to the community and because it is an investment so you have to take care of where are you are putting your hard earned money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
I think i’m very picky but i’m not sure if it works or not, lol. Lastly there are too many Icos everywhere and it’s so hard to find which one is the best for investing. Basically, everyone should be picky and be careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 17, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
Yeah, well, we're being selective now. because now everybody calls different ways to defraud and trick people. I hope they will not do that much and everyone will win.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
Yes, I am picky when it comes to ICO, because I don't want my earnings and profit will be going to nothing and become to lose in the market. There are too many ICOs right now that looks like a promising one but, in the end it will runaway  and never have an update in the market. Choose wisely when you join or buy coins in the market as long as you have the cuts to make risk of it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:39:54 PM
we must be selective when choosing ico because the risks are so high, so many projects fail and fraud. it is important to choose the right project where you will invest, otherwise you can spend time on something that is useless
Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 439
July 17, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
I don't think we have other options but being picky, otherwise you can lose money. Before investing, always examine the project. We need to be careful because there are many fraudulent ICOs out there.
Activity: 518
July 17, 2018, 08:21:13 AM
Now I generally stopped investing in ICOs, they almost do not make a profit. We must wait until the situation becomes stable in the market.

Good projects collect money and doing profit from their product even in an unstable market. You need more carefully choose projects among a pile of garbage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 16, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
You have to be picky and do your research with hundreds of ICOs to choose from. EOT (aka EON) ICO is a good upcoming one. Check its website or this reddit page for more details about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/eontoken/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 16, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
There are many cases of ICO disappearing  and many other scam in ICO market.  In the light of risk involve in participating in ICO,  investors must invest in ICO hosted by people with good track record.
July 16, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
Of course you need to be selective. Because a large part of the market entering the market falls below ico value. Therefore it needs to be researched well and look at the staff of the team. It will be healthier in this way.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
I'm very picky. First I study the site, whitepaper, the team, how the project team leads social networks. After that I read reviews about the project.
Activity: 1260
July 16, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Absolutely, have to picky when choosing where to put your money. If you not picky, you can get scammed by fake ICOs.
What you must do is always do some review about the ICO you want to invest. A good ICO usually have good products.
EOT (Eon blockchain game network) is one of a good ICO out there, already have some game products.
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
Relies upon your examination and evaluations. Except if you are only new to crypto? On the off chance that you continued saying 85-95% of ICO ventures are dead following multi year since couple of years prior then you should miss an excessive number of chances at that point.
Pages:
Jump to: