Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 4. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 02:17:47 AM
Of course, it is necessary to choose a project carefully, having analyzed many factors. But I take part in several projects just because I like their idea, I want to support these initiatives.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 01:43:58 AM
Everyone must be selective in choosing where to participate unless you'd just want to do charity to scam ICOs. It's important that you determine whether the project has a good foundation or not. One strong foundation that builds a promising project is a team with great experience and public track records. Another important aspect that you must check is their whitepaper. It must make sense why they must do it in a decentralized way and it's always good if they can show an alpha product.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
I am picky with icos during bear market. In bull market actually all the icos doing 2x atleast. But bear icos can cause huge amount of money loss. Because of that investors should careful during investing icos in bear market. They have to choose the best one. But even best ones can cause money loss.. So we have to be very picky during bear market while choosing icos.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
Of course, we all have to be really careful, especially in this bear market, where only the best ICOs survive, now it is really a challenge to find an ICO that achieves its investment goal, often fall short or turn out to be a scam, so I can take up to 3 days to investigate an ICO to really know what's up
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 20, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
I am very picky about ICO since 2018 has taught me to be a professional in this matter. There were too many poor-quality ICOs, and now I have identified even more criteria for evaluating the project. Before investing in a project, I study it for several days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
Yes I am very "picky". I rarely invest in ICOs because of the risk involved, I have to be very sure that this idea will work to invest my money in it. For example, during these weeks I have invested in an ICO called EVOAI. They will work with trading bots, including one of arbitrage that can generate up to 1% per day of what you invested and they will pay you directly to your wallet in ETH. They will also have another type of manual bots if you are interested in trading with your knowledge and they will even have a trading academy . There is some platform that already works exclusively with arbitrage bots and despite the big fall of the market they continue to generate profit, so it is a very attractive investment considering the future that awaits us. What I like about EVOAI, apart from the future that it has, is that the CEO has already done 2 interviews and they do not hide, they are very transparent. Check out their website in case you are interested, they are in ROUND 1 selling their tokens at 0,55$, a very good price IMO. You can also find the telegram channel there, there is a very active community: https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
Of course, I am very picky with ICO. I ensure I do my personally research about the project. Well, if after analyzing the project and or doesn't seem fit for investment by me. I walk away from it. Not going to invest my hard earned money into some fake project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
I answered "Yes". because we need to enliven Cryptocurrency. so I also took part in the ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 20, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
Yes of course. Investing in projects at the ICO stage is very risky. The project may be weak or fraudulent. I spend a lot of time studying the project before making a decision to invest in it.
Activity: 854
November 20, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

With all the negative reports of scams and failed ICO projects, I have become picky of the ICO that I invest into. If the report that more than 85% of ICOs turn out as scam or die down without hitting exchanges, I think everyone should be picky or wary of the ICOs they plan to join and invest.
Activity: 276
November 20, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I'm not just picky about new ICO. I am very picky. I choose new projects very carefully. I spend a lot of time studying White Paper and the project team. This allows me to choose good projects.
Activity: 193
Merit: 47
November 20, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
Recently, a lot of scams. For about two years, they are becoming more and more every day, so if you do not want to invest in a fraudulent project, then you should be fastidious.
It is necessary to analyze in detail the formal characteristics of ICO.
How to choose the right ICO - "Guidebook for ICO organizers and ICO investors". Many letters Wink. Four parts with diagrams.
Activity: 238
November 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course the market is so much subsided and in this market , I think you need to very carefully choose not to fall into the hands of scams, now probably 8 looking for 10 projects only pay!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
Base on my experience many icos are scams and also they are not successful and most of the ico's failed to reach its soft cap. That's why you should be picky when choosing a ico especially if your investment is huge because it would be a big loss to you if the ico failed and i dont pick the ones with the coins that are not that good enough to reach or to advertise their coins. And also, knowing the team of the ico you want to invest is the best thing you can do in order not to be scam at all.
Activity: 304
November 20, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am so picky with ICO's because there are some ICO's that is scam and getting failed. That's why i always research for some ICO that is great and good!! So that i can invest in good ICO. You must be picky also so that you will not scam by the ICO's.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
It's over the picky, for the reason that I do not want to invest in an unknown project and wait for no one knows what!
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
November 20, 2018, 07:46:15 AM
We need to be more picky with any of ICOs because a lot of them now are scam or the project is not worth-it to invest, if they have an existing project it is worth to invest but if they don't have but potential maybe you can invest with a small amount.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, i am picky with ICO's. i am not that kind of person that always invest in any ICO. I am so picky in ICO's because there are ICO's that is not pumping and always dumping. And before investing try to research more about to that coin so that you have knowledge and get information to that coin.
Activity: 443
November 20, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
Of course, picky, especially if I'm going to invest in a certain iso, I will study it very carefully. All the same, this is my money, and I do not want to give them to scammers. Yes, and even just participate in the campaign bounty, it is worthwhile to devote yourself to studying the project, all of you spend your time, and as everyone knows, time is money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 20, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
Before I join the bounty campaign I research first that ICO if it is really legit or not, I am so picky you know some ICO's are scam so you should research always if you want to invest or join their bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: