Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 6. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

When the market is good i does not really choose the right ICO as i am a bounty hunter and not an investor the most i lose is my effort but for the current market if you do more is only a waste of time i only do from a few bounty manager that have good reputation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
Very picky, so should all the investors be as well. Because it is extremely important to choose the right ICO for your investments. If you invest enough time in researching a project, you will save huge sum of money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 06, 2018, 04:54:59 AM
I am very picky because there are too many scammers in this niche. Now it is necessary to choose projects very carefully and decide which one is the most successful. As many factors influence when choosing the perfect project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 06, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
I'm more than picky... at the moment it is very hard to decide, even concerning bounty effort. There are so many fake and/or failed icos that I think entering a bounty or making an investment is somewhat similar to walk on a minefield...
Maybe it is time for the projects to take things seriously, stop asking for money before having anything done and change the present ICO model
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 07:28:27 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
The answer would be I do, cause if not, then i could end up joining a scam project.
Other than that, i'm also avoiding any gambling project, cause i simple don't like it, and something forbid me to join them.

I absolutely agree. Regarding with recent issue told us that some projects are scam. it could must be done to avoid us from falling into trap of scamming projects. if it would happen, we would have had been in lost out of doing the project. it is an matter that nobody wants and should be avoided.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
The answer would be I do, cause if not, then i could end up joining a scam project.
Other than that, i'm also avoiding any gambling project, cause i simple don't like it, and something forbid me to join them.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 05, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
every time I choose a project for an investment, it's like choosing a wife. I carefully look through every item and if I don’t like something and I suspect scammers will never invest. Although even with this approach sometimes I lose money.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 05, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes very picky, do not forget you do a lot of effort and you play a role when participate in any project, depending on your participation with other facors project gather fund and draw the attantion of investers so it is a must every one should be picky.

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 05, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
We have too because you will end losing your money. There are many reasons why we have to be picky and every investors should do this to prevent from scam.
Always remember to check their Identity, how strong is their team and how active they're by updating their events. If they don't have any of this then stop investing and believing them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 05, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes , I think everyone now in this market is picky , a lot of scams and fraud, I think you need to choose projects with great care!
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
There is no other way to be with them. Especially nowadays, when it became so hard to find a worthy project or startup
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
Check out this article to help choose the right ICO

The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
Activity: 273
November 05, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
If we are not picky and careful about the choice of the project , we will become an easy victim for scammers
Activity: 512
October 20, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Yes, we have to be very picky with ICO investments, as they are extremely risky as many of them fail. It is important to find the quality ones and having follow up on their development.
Activity: 182
October 20, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

All of us should be. You can't just choose what ever appeals to you without further understanding the current state of an ICO. Scan it and filter it first so that you can avoid SCAM. It is very important to be knowledgeable enough in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes. You have to pick the best and trusted ICOs. You are investing money to gain profit and not to be scammed. Choose wisely!
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
October 16, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
For me i am very picky on the ICOs that i invest on, because if the ICO has like a pre made website that looks the same as others i don't think i can trust them because of their lack of creativity on making a good website not just using a pre made website.

We should be picky in choosing ICO because our funds will be investing in risk, should study about the ICO its team and platforms, See each legalities and it should be transparent and have a better foundation, Long ICO are always been a good investment for me so far.
We all should, there are tons of scam project and we don't want to choose those that will be a waste of money and time. We invest or trade to have profit so choose a good one.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2018, 07:55:28 PM
Yes, I am picky with ICOs to avoid scammers, there are lots of fake icos so we must be aware always for choosing where to invest or join bounties.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
For me i am very picky on the ICOs that i invest on, because if the ICO has like a pre made website that looks the same as others i don't think i can trust them because of their lack of creativity on making a good website not just using a pre made website.

We should be picky in choosing ICO because our funds will be investing in risk, should study about the ICO its team and platforms, See each legalities and it should be transparent and have a better foundation, Long ICO are always been a good investment for me so far.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: